Based on Click to view
Artist Oceanfosh [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2244

Postby Oceanfosh » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: date judged
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

This cat was exploring in tall grass. What do they find? Minimum of 50 words.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

August 8th, 11:59 pm edt

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username: dewly_noted
    Cat Name: FurzeHeart
    Clan: BeachClan

Description: Longhaired lilac with low white and gold eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2244

Postby persona » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Username: persona
Cat Name: Elm
Clan: Cats of the Grand Valley

Prompt: Rustling through the tall grass at the farther end of the valley, Elm stuck his nose in every crack and crevice excited to be somewhat alone for the first time. He shifted forward on the toes of his feet with bundled energy, sniffing as he caught onto the trail of something. He pulled his head up with his ears forward in joy. He found something!

Elm shoved his head back into the grass near the dirt and rammed his nose right into a rock sticking out. Ouch. (Well, that's one thing he found: a rock and a bruised nose.) He followed the scent for another minute before tracking it down to a recently abandoned den. How disappointing..

Another thing he found is a bunch of fleas; Elm did not come out of that tall grass without bites and itching. He found absolutely nothing interesting or cool, only things that annoyed or hurt him.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Username: ThunderCry04
Cat Name: Vineheart
Clan: TideClan, link in signature

Prompt:
Blades of grass swayed in the wind, deafening anyone who was half-buried in the grass like Vineheart was. She didn't expect to see anything in the grass at the edge of the jungle, but what she saw frightened her more than anything in the world. A giant spider. All she did was run away.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:23 pm

res
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; FurzeHeart
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 34 Moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coast Guard

Prompt;;
    Tall grass rubbed along his side, dew dripping from the sides of his pelt as the morning bit at the air. It was chilly with fog littering the skies, if it hadn't been for the way the grass twisted around him he would have been worried about the way the fog could impede his vision. He'd been startled awake by Maple and Rio having a brawl in the den, completely uncaring of those who they knocked over in their fight.

The tall grass was a safety net between him and the world, if he kept walking in circles, here and there, he could wander forever, lost in the grass.

As his paws came down on the earth he slid slightly, he paused in his roaming, looking down.

At first glance it was just the same brown, damp soil as the rest of the tall grass but another tentative step had something moving deep under the soil. Curiosity peaked and Furze found himself digging. As his paws parted the dirt a shiny piece of gold flickered from amongst the brown. Leaning down he pinched part of the gold between his teeth, pulling it free.

It was a circle of hard stone- no metal. In it's sides were shiny pieces of colour, gems to adorn it's beauty. It was something that didn't belong in the wild, human in origin. For all that it didn't belong here it was now abandoned in the dirt, forgotten and unwanted amongst the grass.

Eyes pinched FurzeHeart felt a wave of self pity flow over him. He related to this piece of human jewellery, once grand and perfect now lost and forgotten amongst the grass.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Username: vos.
Cat Name: moosepaw
Clan: snowclan

Prompt: 358 words!

the taller the grass got, the closer they got to winter. it would be at least two cats high before winter began causing the leaves on trees to fall, and making the daylight shorter.

moosepaw wasn't entirely thrilled about the idea of winter returning, but he knew it was a fact of the clan that winter would return with a vengeance for months. the warm summer days only lasted for two months at most. and the tall grass ahead of him and his mentor showed winter was right around the corner.

he stopped his mentor right as they rounded the hill, able to peer over. "what?" stormflurry meowed, looking at him.

"did you see that?" she didn't move her questioning gaze from her apprentice, and he further explained, "that movement? did you see the grass move down there?"

"probably just a bit of prey. probably nothing." he felt his tail droop slightly with disappointment that she didn't believe him, and she sighed. "fine. go look. don't scare the prey away or I'll come after your mousebrain." his tail shot up in excitement, and he nodded before leaping straight into the grass, scrambling after where he'd seen the grass move.

at first, there was nothing. the grass was too packed and tall to see, and moosepaw felt guilty that he had stopped a hunting day with his own imagination.

but up ahead was a dark body among the grass. he picked up his place slightly, dashing straight for it.

nothing could have expected him for what he saw. a few crows lifted from the ground, squawking, and from behind he heard stormflurry yell, "you mousebrain! that was our food!"

he felt frozen. "stormflurry?" he called, and he heard her paws steps after him.

"im gonna ring your ne-" she stopped midword when she saw what was in front of them. "that's not the body of a clan cat."

a lifeless cat was placed in the grass, as of waiting for the two to find it. the two exchanged a glance, neither saying anything, but the look said everything.

both understood that they were no longer alone in the territory.
Last edited by sforzando. on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archery_TPC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:19 am

Username: ChicBoy1_
Cat Name: Dustpaw
Clan: GladeClan

Prompt: Word Count: 148

Dustpaw crawled through the long stalks of grass, twitching. He couldn't scent a single thing with all of this grass, and he couldn't see anything either. Or hear. How annoying. Dustpaw thought to himself groggily, eyeing the dirt underneath his paws. He looked up, the rustling of the grass growing ...louder? Suddenly, a nose peered through the stalks of grass, and a cat emerged. Dustpaw let out a screech, before realizing it was his mentor - and leader, Cinderstar. Dustpaw burst out into laughter, followed by Cinderstar. The two laughed for ages, before slowly growing quieter. Dustpaw looked at his mentor, sighing.
"You scared me." He stated.
"I know," Cinderstar mewed, suddenly a lot more serious. "I was looking for you. Hopefully, we have enough time to hunt prey." The look on her face was annoyed. Dustpaw nodded.
"Lead the way." Dustpaw half smiled, following Cinderstar.
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago 👍
Archery_TPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:33 am

Username: hawkfire102
Cat Name: Violetdust
Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:

Violetdust's day was seemingly uneventful. She was out gathering herbs for the medicine cat den. She trotted peacefully before she tripped on something. She turned back in confusion to see something shiny poking through the earth. She started digging around the object until it was somewhat unearthed. It was a white crystal. She placed her paw on it, the surface cool to the touch. She thought that this must be a sign from StarClan.

She continued digging to find that the crystal tapered into a point, directing deeper into the tall grass. She glanced in the direction it was pointing and then look back at the crystal. It had to mean something. She started off in the direction it pointed her to. She pushed her way through the tall grass and a familiar scent hit her nose. When she pushed through the last layer of grass, her eyes lit up. A good size cluster of catmint greeted her.

Her heart swelled as she started to gather some, grateful for the gift that was presented to her. She thanked StarClan as she traveled back to camp, stopping to recover the crystal. Just in case.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:24 am

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; FurzeHeart
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 34 Moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coast Guard

Prompt;;
    Tall grass rubbed along his side, dew dripping from the sides of his pelt as the morning bit at the air. It was chilly with fog littering the skies, if it hadn't been for the way the grass twisted around him he would have been worried about the way the fog could impede his vision. He'd been startled awake by Maple and Rio having a brawl in the den, completely uncaring of those who they knocked over in their fight.

The tall grass was a safety net between him and the world, if he kept walking in circles, here and there, he could wander forever, lost in the grass.

As his paws came down on the earth he slid slightly, he paused in his roaming, looking down.

At first glance it was just the same brown, damp soil as the rest of the tall grass but another tentative step had something moving deep under the soil. Curiosity peaked and Furze found himself digging. As his paws parted the dirt a shiny piece of gold flickered from amongst the brown. Leaning down he pinched part of the gold between his teeth, pulling it free.

It was a circle of hard stone- no metal. In it's sides were shiny pieces of colour, gems to adorn it's beauty. It was something that didn't belong in the wild, human in origin. For all that it didn't belong here it was now abandoned in the dirt, forgotten and unwanted amongst the grass.

Eyes pinched FurzeHeart felt a wave of self pity flow over him. He related to this piece of human jewellery, once grand and perfect now lost and forgotten amongst the grass.

Congrats!
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:31 am

Its my boi ;-;;
    Bless <33