Based on Click to view
Artist Oceanfosh [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2231

Postby Oceanfosh » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: date judged
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

Upon request... Impress me! Your only limit is time.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

August 4th, 12:30 pm EDT (hour and a half from now)

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username: lex
    Cat Name: Redripple
    Clan: FernClan

Description: Shorthaired red classic tabby with low white and green eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2231

Postby Trickz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 am

Shrimpbelly's Biography wrote:Name: Shrimpbelly
Past Names: Shrimpkit, Shrimppaw
Sexuality: Homosexual
Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice
Clan: TideClan
Origin: TideClan

Mentor: Frostfang (Deceased)
Apprentice(s): Longshadow (Former), Mousepaw (Current)
Mother: Sweetberry (Deceased)
Father: Boa (Deceased)
Siblings: Softkit (Deceased, sister), Moonglitter (Alive, sister), Fireberry (Alive, brother)
Mate: None
Kits: None
Best Friend(s): Dolphinsplash (Alive, female)

Shrimpbelly is a charismatic young cat, able to radiate confidence to others with how he holds himself and speaks. He is somewhat a leader figure to other cats, and some believe Shrimpbelly should be the clan leader in place of Applestar, a she-cat who doubts herself because of her mother's achievements.

Shrimpbelly doesn't agree with these thoughts, he sees himself more as a beacon for hope and confidence and a reason for cats to push on, seeing their own value and worth. That's all he wants. He didn't ask to be a leade figure, he just wanted to help his friends out by displaying something they can believe in and route for.

Likes and Dislikes wrote:Likes -
Rainstorms
Snowfall
Winter

Dislikes -
Shrimp
Spiders
Slothheart (he thinks she is too lazy)

Last edited by Trickz on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 am

Username: Namida_☾
Cat Name: Sunrunner
Clan: Lotusclan

Prompt: Mark<3 only one hour left,, send help pls ;;

Personality
Sunrunner always was and is a very happy and outgoing cat. He avoids conflicts and bad tempered cats and always tries to solve problems with words rather than fights. Though, there was a time he wasn't like that. A time where he was always cold because he felt alone and always misunderstood, until he and Eaglestar became best friends.

Backstory
Sunrunner was the runt of his litter. Always smaller and weaker than his big sister and brother. But he didn't care. Every time they teased him about it and just brushed it off, saying: "One day, I'll be bigger and stronger than both of you. One day I'll be deputy and then even your leader!" His siblings laughed about that, but he didn't care either. He was convinced about what he said. Then, the three were finally warriors, something terrible happened. It was the first time he was leading a patrol. He brought Thrushflight and his brother Goldflame within. They were patrolling near the two leg place when he got distracted by a squirrel so he didn't hear it. When he finally realised the big dog, it was already too late. He heard a scream, a familiar scream. "Goldflame!" Sunrunner yelled so loud that all animals in the forest must've heard him. Thrushflight and he managed to scare the dog, but the help came too late for Goldflame, he was dead...and so was a big part of Sunrunners heart. He thought it was his fault, that his brother had died, and sunk into deep sadness. His sister too, but she recovered from the loss much better. He felt alone and was always cold, until Eaglestar catches him in the darkness he was falling into.

Last edited by Namida_☾ on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saltkinq » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 am

Username: Saltkinq
Cat Name: Bananaberry
Clan: The Clan of the Palms

Prompt:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 🍌

"ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ" -Silentstar

Bananaberry is just a small cat compared to all the rest in his clan! He isn't very strong or smart, but he's quite interesting to be around with his sheepish and small voice. He's a very interesting cat with interesting views, but nobody would know this unless they actually came and talked to him. He opens up only to his best friends and has a job known as a wanderer, meaning that he is unable to enter the jungle to do daily tasks, so instead he collects seashells on the beach.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

______________________________________________________________________________________________

𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤:
-𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖
-𝔻𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕
-ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤:
-𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕤
-𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
-𝕃𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤

🍌
Bananaberry was born as an only kitten in the Clan of the Palms. He had amazing parents, they were kind, generous, and always willing to sacrifice themselves for him. But they were way too protective and forced poor Bananaberry to stay concluded to his own den. It stayed like this throughout kittenhood and into apprenticeship. He was only outside when his mentor wanted him, and when he came out to eat. He didn't know any of his fellow clanmates, and when he asked his parents why he had to stay in the den, they always told Bananaberry that the jungle had many creatures that were too dangerous, and if they saw him they would come out onto the beach and snatch him up. Bananaberry was very scared after hearing that, and when his father passed away, he was forced to come out of his den in order to become a warrior officially and do daily chores. Since Bananaberry absolutely refused to go into the jungle, he stayed with a job known as a wanderer, which is a cat who is unable to hunt or gather in a jungle. Bananaberry is very scared to talk to other people, but soon became great friends with a quiet young white cat named Saltnose. Together, Saltnose slowly shows him the ways of the jungle, and teaches him to be stronger.
🍌

Last edited by Saltkinq on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saltkinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 am

Username: hawkfire102
Cat Name: Eldritchpaw
Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:

In the dark of the night, Eldritchpaw barreled through the undergrowth. Sounds of yowls and screeches rang out ahead of him. His sole patrol was supposed to be a milestone but he could only feel shame and anger that something got by him. Why and how did this happen!? He felt tears sting his eyes but he shook his head. He could feel sorry for himself later, right now his Clan needed him. He dug his claws into the earth as he pushed himself faster.

He skidded to a halt as he reached the meadow and he felt his heart stop. The stream had flooded and everything was underwater. The water swarmed into the camp. He could see his fellow apprentice's white pelt struggling the black water. The larger male getting bogged down by his longer fur. Eldritchpaw squared himself before plunging into the water to reach his friend.

As soon as his paws touched the water, he panicked. The water didn't feel like water. It clung to him like he was fighting his way through the bog. Strands of the inky darkness clung to his legs, seemingly trying to pull him under. He pulled himself forward, every step leeching more and more of his strength. He felt the ground shift under his paws and he collapsed into the darkness.

The water flooded into his mouth and nose, sending him into a coughing fit while he fought to keep his head above it. He desperately clawed his way back up to a standing position but the water seemed to hold him down. He looked back at the camp to see Owlpaw go under, the cries of the deputy ringing in the air.

He snarled to himself and clawed himself forward. He slowly picked up speed as he got to the area where his friend went under. He searched around for a sign of where he could be before going under. He clawed under the water before they connected with something. He lunged and found his mouth full of fur. He drug Owlpaw to the surface where he gasped for air. The deputy leaped to a lower branch of the trees they were taking shelter in to help them up. The ground shuddered under them and they all looked up to see a wave of blackwater surging towards them.

Eldritchpaw gasp and started panting, inspecting his surroundings. Owlpaw laid curled up in his nest fast asleep. He shifted his gaze to the entrance of the apprentice's den and moonlight still shone brightly. He settled back down in his nest, his heart still racing and his head swimming. His body ached as if he was fighting for his life. He let out a sigh before putting his head down and closing his eyes. Soft whispers filled his ears as he started to drift off into darkness.

History:

Eldritchpaw has been plagued with nightmares since he was a kit. His mother always knew he was destined for greatness but he begged to differ. Slowly his disruptive sleep pattern forced the twolegs to abandon him in the woods since no one could sleep with his nightmare yowling. He is the most sensitive to upcoming disasters but often keeps to himself due to past experiences always leading him down a negative path. He is often sleep-deprived due to the amount of nightmares he has. More often than not, you can hear him talking in his sleep to the whispers that fill them in between nightmares.

Personality:

Despite the nightmares, he is an outgoing cat that is somewhat filled with energy. He maintains a sense of loyalty and honor to his Clan for taking him in. He strives to keep to the warrior code, falling in between both of his mentor's ideologies: Sycamorestar's calm acceptance and Birchheart's outgoing demeanor.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:28 am

Cat Name: Redkit | Redpaw | Redripple

Sexuality: Bisexual (Leans towards she-cats)

Prompt:
The world sometimes goes by faster than you can register. There are things that happen and they don't care if you're on board or not, because they're going to happen anyway and you'd better get prepared, because ready or not here they come.

Such would be a good description of Redripple's life so far. The current of life zigged and zagged and it took her with it, no matter how much she dug her claws in and wished it wouldn't. She was helpless and she knew it; well, until now, that is.

Redripple was born in ThistleClan. The Clan made its territory in a dense forest with undergrowth often coated with thistles; a given, considering the name. The Clan bordered its rival, BrookClan; a similarly forested territory, although lower and it tended to become a floodlands occasionally during the year. The BrookClan cats were used to it, but Redripple never understood how they could manage to deal with getting their paws wet quite so often.

The first curve in her life was when she was an apprentice, and the rogues came. They posed as a group of friendly travelers, seeking out a new land for theirs had been destroyed. The ThistleClan leader, Stonestar, allowed them to stay in camp for a few suns to allow them respite from the dangers of the unfamiliar wilds, even if only for a few days. This was on the condition that they hunted and preyed for themselves, which they did easily enough. However, they also watched and learned, and the night the Clan's camp was emptiest--on the sacred night of the Gathering--the rogues sprung their attack. They intended to drive out the cats and keep the territory for themselves, and several ThistleClan cats died that night; some even in their sleep, unable to waken for the coup that had overtaken camp.

The rogues were clever, but the Clan was strong, and word was sent to the Gathering; before long, both BrookClan and ThistleClan cats poured into camp to take on the rogues. The remaining rogues left, but they had stolen two kits in the time, had eaten more than their fair share of the fresh-kill stocks, and had damaged the dens and barricades to the camp. It would take ThistleClan a long time to recover from the betrayal of those 'wandering travelers', and Stonestar never forgave them. Paranoia took over him; he trusted his inner circle, but few others, and outsiders were another matter entirely.

The second curve came at the Great Fire, only a moon after she had become a warrior. It originated in the BrookClan territory, but wind carried the fire over the stream that divided them to the ThistleClan territory. Both Clans had to escape as the furious wildfire blazed, going even further beyond their own territories. No cat was ever sure how the fire started, but it left an impact on both of the Clans. Many cats were lost in the tragedy that beset them, including Redripple herself, but it was not the end. Not yet. The Clans moved to a nearby forest, staying more entwined than they ever had before. The new territories were smaller, the camps closer together, and the Gathering was held simply on the sandy beach of a lake. Redripple never grew used to the new territory; it always felt so foreign and lonesome, especially without her mother or siblings there to enjoy the gentle breeze or the sound of prey with her. She still did not recall the exact moment she had lost them, but she knew in the frantic escape of the fire they had been near her side one moment, and the next, gone.

Then, there was the final twist in that current of life, and it was the harshest one. A lone cat with eyes more tired than she had ever seen before. He gave himself no name, and simply asked to speak with the leader, Stonestar. Redripple later learned from the cat that he had spoken to BrookClan's leader as well, and that Stonestar's reaction did not fare any better than the other's. Stonestar gave no heed to the strange cat, threatening him; but it was Redripple who spoke out, to request to hear his tale. Clearly the pains of the world had gotten to him, and he spoke with words too wise and tired for a cat his age. He spoke with the stars in his eyes.

"You must leave; your ancestors will it," the unnamed stranger had told them. "A star will fall from the heavens, a star not sent by your ancestors, and neither one that they can derail. Please, listen to me. If you do not leave, you will all die."

Redripple remember the cacophonous outrage that had spilled out from her Clanmates, and she'd faintly seen the look on the stranger's face fall in quiet disappointment, or even guilt. He's not lying, she realized with a jolt. Has StarClan really spoken to him? She heard Stonestar's laughter--more nervous than amused, as if hiding his anxiety with humor--and she heard him tell the stranger to leave them.

"We will not listen to the inane ramblings of a rogue," the leader snarled. "Leave at once, or my warriors will make you!"

The stranger turned tail and ran. Redripple followed, and she was not missed. She spoke to him, quietly, believing; and he seemed hopeful. There was one of these cats that believed him--more, in fact, as Redripple heard the ferns rustling and saw two of her friends stepping from the undergrowth.

"We will go with you," one of them quietly said.

There were six cats that left the forest that night; three from ThistleClan, two from BrookClan, and the tired stranger himself, leading the way. He explained his dreams, and how he'd never been told of StarClan but has always known of them, and how the visions have been keeping away his good night's sleep for the past moon. He'd realized someone was in danger, but only realized it was the Clans now.

They left. They traveled, and as the days wore on, Redripple was beginning to doubt him. He said they needed to keep going, though; that even if they thought they were far enough away, they weren't. The forest was going to be destroyed.

One day, Redripple turned to watch the horizon, and saw fire light the sky.

It was done. Life's current had dragged her somewhere new.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 am

lex wrote:
Cat Name: Redkit | Redpaw | Redripple

Sexuality: Bisexual (Leans towards she-cats)

Prompt:
The world sometimes goes by faster than you can register. There are things that happen and they don't care if you're on board or not, because they're going to happen anyway and you'd better get prepared, because ready or not here they come.

Such would be a good description of Redripple's life so far. The current of life zigged and zagged and it took her with it, no matter how much she dug her claws in and wished it wouldn't. She was helpless and she knew it; well, until now, that is.

Redripple was born in ThistleClan. The Clan made its territory in a dense forest with undergrowth often coated with thistles; a given, considering the name. The Clan bordered its rival, BrookClan; a similarly forested territory, although lower and it tended to become a floodlands occasionally during the year. The BrookClan cats were used to it, but Redripple never understood how they could manage to deal with getting their paws wet quite so often.

The first curve in her life was when she was an apprentice, and the rogues came. They posed as a group of friendly travelers, seeking out a new land for theirs had been destroyed. The ThistleClan leader, Stonestar, allowed them to stay in camp for a few suns to allow them respite from the dangers of the unfamiliar wilds, even if only for a few days. This was on the condition that they hunted and preyed for themselves, which they did easily enough. However, they also watched and learned, and the night the Clan's camp was emptiest--on the sacred night of the Gathering--the rogues sprung their attack. They intended to drive out the cats and keep the territory for themselves, and several ThistleClan cats died that night; some even in their sleep, unable to waken for the coup that had overtaken camp.

The rogues were clever, but the Clan was strong, and word was sent to the Gathering; before long, both BrookClan and ThistleClan cats poured into camp to take on the rogues. The remaining rogues left, but they had stolen two kits in the time, had eaten more than their fair share of the fresh-kill stocks, and had damaged the dens and barricades to the camp. It would take ThistleClan a long time to recover from the betrayal of those 'wandering travelers', and Stonestar never forgave them. Paranoia took over him; he trusted his inner circle, but few others, and outsiders were another matter entirely.

The second curve came at the Great Fire, only a moon after she had become a warrior. It originated in the BrookClan territory, but wind carried the fire over the stream that divided them to the ThistleClan territory. Both Clans had to escape as the furious wildfire blazed, going even further beyond their own territories. No cat was ever sure how the fire started, but it left an impact on both of the Clans. Many cats were lost in the tragedy that beset them, including Redripple herself, but it was not the end. Not yet. The Clans moved to a nearby forest, staying more entwined than they ever had before. The new territories were smaller, the camps closer together, and the Gathering was held simply on the sandy beach of a lake. Redripple never grew used to the new territory; it always felt so foreign and lonesome, especially without her mother or siblings there to enjoy the gentle breeze or the sound of prey with her. She still did not recall the exact moment she had lost them, but she knew in the frantic escape of the fire they had been near her side one moment, and the next, gone.

Then, there was the final twist in that current of life, and it was the harshest one. A lone cat with eyes more tired than she had ever seen before. He gave himself no name, and simply asked to speak with the leader, Stonestar. Redripple later learned from the cat that he had spoken to BrookClan's leader as well, and that Stonestar's reaction did not fare any better than the other's. Stonestar gave no heed to the strange cat, threatening him; but it was Redripple who spoke out, to request to hear his tale. Clearly the pains of the world had gotten to him, and he spoke with words too wise and tired for a cat his age. He spoke with the stars in his eyes.

"You must leave; your ancestors will it," the unnamed stranger had told them. "A star will fall from the heavens, a star not sent by your ancestors, and neither one that they can derail. Please, listen to me. If you do not leave, you will all die."

Redripple remember the cacophonous outrage that had spilled out from her Clanmates, and she'd faintly seen the look on the stranger's face fall in quiet disappointment, or even guilt. He's not lying, she realized with a jolt. Has StarClan really spoken to him? She heard Stonestar's laughter--more nervous than amused, as if hiding his anxiety with humor--and she heard him tell the stranger to leave them.

"We will not listen to the inane ramblings of a rogue," the leader snarled. "Leave at once, or my warriors will make you!"

The stranger turned tail and ran. Redripple followed, and she was not missed. She spoke to him, quietly, believing; and he seemed hopeful. There was one of these cats that believed him--more, in fact, as Redripple heard the ferns rustling and saw two of her friends stepping from the undergrowth.

"We will go with you," one of them quietly said.

There were six cats that left the forest that night; three from ThistleClan, two from BrookClan, and the tired stranger himself, leading the way. He explained his dreams, and how he'd never been told of StarClan but has always known of them, and how the visions have been keeping away his good night's sleep for the past moon. He'd realized someone was in danger, but only realized it was the Clans now.

They left. They traveled, and as the days wore on, Redripple was beginning to doubt him. He said they needed to keep going, though; that even if they thought they were far enough away, they weren't. The forest was going to be destroyed.

One day, Redripple turned to watch the horizon, and saw fire light the sky.

It was done. Life's current had dragged her somewhere new.

I love this! It was written in an interesting way and I also loved the story itself. Congrats on Redripple!
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:04 am

im still aahhhh tysm ocean <33
if you need to link the clan here in the post it is:
https://www.worldanvil.com/w/fernclan-lexadant
so excited to finally get started For Real !!
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me