π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Owner Archive |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Owner Archive |

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:41 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
MAIN // ARTIST SEARCH // ARTIST BULLETIN // BREEDING // FANCLUB // DISCORD // DA GROUP
OWNER ARCHIVE

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

fayrian kelpies live on the fayria islands, home to the elves and dwarves. they are thickly built and the
        residing equines of the land. they are not your average equine. rather than the average manes, you see
        fays are equipped with large fins that branch from the middle of their head down to their withers. these
        fins are generally bright in color and sometimes considered flashy. fays are not born with them though and
        they grow from little bumps into the fins that adults have. stallions and mares are generally the same in
        appearance. the species ranges in heights from 16.0hh to 18.0hh. fays have two tail types, a rather short
        length and a longer one with tail hair. both types have hair turfs at the base on the bottom of the tail. fays
        are also equipped with two horns, one behind each ear. they wrap around in a c curve though they hold no
        purpose for the kelpies.

the islands of fayria are made up of many grassland type terrains and a few sparse forests here and there.
        the islands are known for their freshwater rivers and lakes. the kelpies are mostly seen around the lakes
        more than anywhere else. these equines are no strangers to water and land. they thrive in both and are
        able to hold their breath for up to an hour under water. fays are omnivores, their main meat source being
        that of fish. being home to both the elves and dwarves, it is possible to tame a fayrian kelpie. they can be
        used to haul heavy wagons and plow fields due to their build. fays do not thrive well alone and crave to be
        with others of their kind so it is always wise to have at least two.

fays, like that of most equine species, only have one foal when bred. mares are usually a lot more common
        than that of stallions, most likely a 5:1 ratio. the species is very headstrong and somewhat aggressive, due
        to this, it isn't uncommon for a stallion to become injured during breeding seasons. fays are fully mature by
        the age of two years, stop nursing around six months of age. mares are known to nurse that of other foals
        should they have the resources. their lifespan is most often less than 25 years.

fayrian kelpies come in most horse colorations, though they do also come in some other peculiar bases.
        these bases are usually based on the environment. fins are almost always vibrant colors and horns are
        usually dull in coloration or matching that of the fins or base coat.

this is a closed species, you may not make your own fayrian kelpie.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 am

β€’ You are only allowed one post here.
        β€’ Images must remain gallery sized or smaller. to change an image to transparent, simply change 'auto' to png.
        β€’ You may use this to keep up with your kelpies in general.
        β€’ Posts must include breeding slots for kelpies and a link to their adoption thread.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lily Wolf Farm

Postby ElizaChikatta » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 am

Lily Wolf Farm (Fayrian Kelpies)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nature's Prancing Shadow | "Kage"
Stallion
Breeding Slots
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guardian Of Divine Beauty | "Virtue"
Mare
Breeding Slots

Soaring Sunrise | β€œMimi”
Mare
Breeding Slots

Leaping Desert Courage | "Rabida"
Mare
Breeding Slots
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Owner Archive |

Postby FireWolf52 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:02 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Stallions:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mares:

Kiran

Breeding Slots:

Augurey

Breeding Slots:

Ivylia

Breeding Slots:

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery