beast tamer discussion form

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

beast tamer discussion form

Postby quiixxy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 am

announcementsnurserysuggestion thread │ customs │ archive
⟨ item shop │ artist searchmod searchfaqarchive updates

welcome to the beast tamer discussion thread ! here we will post faq, announcements, mod searches, and you can post suggestions. we have special forms for suggestions & mod threads so please fill those out according to what you're doing. if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact and staff member via pm. the second post has the suggestion form & what suggestions have already been requests and claimed by an artist. the third post is all that you need to know about mods <3

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
oops it seems there is none ! check back later !
Last edited by quiixxy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beast tamer suggestions

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 pm

suggestion form
Code: Select all
[left][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8871d69c-e9d7-40ea-8f16-bc2e79a5dd5e/d9ugeix-6335a77e-5122-4510-a7c7-6d1c14e64f27.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4NzFkNjljLWU5ZDctNDBlYS04ZjE2LWJjMmU3OWE1ZGQ1ZVwvZDl1Z2VpeC02MzM1YTc3ZS01MTIyLTQ1MTAtYTdjNy02ZDFjMTRlNjRmMjcuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zaxvkOC9syfWGgWIWZZAFInbHulZQLFgS1Q0bsEiD90[/img]

[size=85][b]username;[/b] answer here

[b]suggestion;[/b] answer here[/size]
[/left]

suggestions
- suggestion name │ user that suggested it

artist claimed suggestions
- suggestion name │ user that suggested it │ artist name
Last edited by quiixxy on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beast tamer mod seach

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 pm

MOD SEARCH
application status │ closed

general staff rules
• any mod can be a guest artist and any artist can be a mod.

• an artist / guest artist can hold any adoption competition they see fit (raffles, impress, personality contests, ect.)

• staff may not take payment for adopts or litters of cubs but can be paid for customs and growths.

• staff can step in and deiced the fate of a litter.

• each guest artist has one unlimited rare custom once they're hired. only if they post an adoption every month.

• a staff will receive one custom slot based on normal activity. this includes a one trait rare myo.
• activity for staff is two adoptions each month or two litters of cubs each month.
• activity for moderators is defined by how often you help around the forms, archive being the main one we need help on.
• we do have a document on who is active and who is inactive. if you'd like access to this please pm me.

mod rules
• mods must be active daily. you must be on cs at least 3-4 times a week. if you plan to go on hiatus or know ahead of time of a time period you will not be on please pm me. if i see you're not on for more than two weeks i will pm you to ask if you're still interested in being a mod. if i get no reply i will simple put (hiatus) beside your staff status.

• as a mod you have the right to check for accuracy in myos but not artist made customs. if you find an error in an artist made adopt / custom please pm me about it.

• mods have the right to issue people strikes but not bans. if you see someone in need of banning please pm me about it.

• if you see someone braking a rule please pm them about it. do not publicly discuss it on the forms.

• mods are prohibited to discuss the reason for strikes or bans.

mod form

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8871d69c-e9d7-40ea-8f16-bc2e79a5dd5e/d9ugeix-6335a77e-5122-4510-a7c7-6d1c14e64f27.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4NzFkNjljLWU5ZDctNDBlYS04ZjE2LWJjMmU3OWE1ZGQ1ZVwvZDl1Z2VpeC02MzM1YTc3ZS01MTIyLTQ1MTAtYTdjNy02ZDFjMTRlNjRmMjcuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zaxvkOC9syfWGgWIWZZAFInbHulZQLFgS1Q0bsEiD90[/img]

[size=85][b]username;[/b] answer here
[b]how long have you been on cs;[/b] answer here
[b]how active are you;[/b] answer here
[b]do you have any prior experience in being a mod;[/b] answer here
[b]if the answer is yes to the question above please link here;[/b] answer here[/size][/left]
Last edited by quiixxy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beast tamer discussion form faq

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 pm

FAQ

can i use my beast tamer as my fursona ?
of course !! in fact, i would be honored for you to use your beast tamer as your fursona. just make sure you credit the base back to beast tamer adopts !

can i post my beast tamer(s) on toyhou.se or deviant art ?
of course ! post them anywhere you'd like. just make sure you credit the base back to beast tamer adopts & credit the adopt artist as well.

can i get art commissioned of my beast tamer ?
if that's what you want to do then absolutely ! i love to see beast tamers being put to good use.

how can i obtain a beast tamer ?
simple ! you can participate in a raffle, participate on a competition, or buy an myo. check out the links on the first post to see how you can buy a myo and head to the main form ! from there you can see the beast tamers up for adoption.

what does 'myo' stand for ?
myo stands for make your own ! basically you make your own beast tamer ! it must be approved by a staff before it can become an official beast tamer. all the rules for myos are posted in the general rules section of the adopts.
Last edited by quiixxy on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby clemen » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:53 pm

username; sunscratch
how long have you been on cs; 1 year and about a month
how active are you; very active usually
do you have any prior experience in being a mod; yep!
if the answer is yes to the question above please link here;lunai, i give daily reports c:
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: beast tamer discussion form

Postby quiixxy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pm

accepted ! i will add you to the forms whenever i get on my laptop.
in the mean while would you like to be added on our discord?
Last edited by quiixxy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:09 pm

tch, wrote:accepted ! i will add you to the forms whenever i get on my laptop.
in the mean while would you like to be added on our discord?

yes! ^^
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echofall » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:29 pm

username; HedaFox
how long have you been on cs; Two years and a few months
how active are you; I can be very active though sometimes I go away but its rarely
do you have any prior experience in being a mod; Yes!
if the answer is yes to the question above please link here; I moderate for this website that's just like CS http://www.shibaface.com/ and I used to be a moderator of a popular adopt species called Kiuii Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3884693 V1 and Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3916068 V2
Echofall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:13 am

accepted ! i will add you right now. would you like to be added to our discord server (that's under construction at the moment) ?
Last edited by quiixxy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coalpeltt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 am

username; ❥eliise
how long have you been on cs; october 6th, 2016, 3 years (woaH-)
how active are you; im v v afctive, im on every day at least four times a day
do you have any prior experience in being a mod; no, but i hope this will give me experience!
if the answer is yes to the question above please link here; x
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me