Tide Pools / Closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 2

Postby MirrorMask » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 am

prompt #: 2
username: MirrorMask
kalon name: Bartholomew
team: Squid
answer:
Nothing better than just floating along with a lil' sea otter.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:55 am

prompt #:
        username: fruitbat
        kalon name: xenarthra
        team: squid
        answer: xen's dusty pink eyes glimmered as she followed the young kit, whom she didn't know the name of yet. he was bubbly and full of excitement that was contagious. a large grin grew along her lips as she tip-toed along the tide pools, just as eager to find strange creatures as the little kit was. she was so busy looking down that she forgot to look up- completely missing the most majestic island animal on the tropical coast. however, when the shadow of the flying animal caught in her peripheral vision, she quickly snapped her head upwards to find the Kingfisher neatly perched in a nearby tree. xen tapped the kit on the shoulder as she pointed towards the bird. "that one, they're my favourite!" she said with a happy tone, but not too loud so she didn't scare the creature away. "do you see the way his bright blue and orange feathers capture the reflection of the water? it makes him look like he's got a mystical aura- as if he were the god of the island" xen said waving her paws around, trying to replicate some sort of god-like action.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:59 am

prompt #2 / username: qpplepie / kalon name: Esryn / team: squid

Esryn walks along the beach wistfully, gazing upon the endless blue of the sea when they spot something off in the distance. They squint, eyes struggling to comprehend what was there before them. With a gentle gasp, he realised it was a creature more magnificent than he has ever laid eyes on. Its grey coat shimmered in the spray of water, and it was sleek and graceful in the blue. Its skin glimmered like a hidden rainbow. He waved to it, stunned. How could such a splendid creature live in the ocean? But by then, it has disappeared into the waves just as fast as it had arose. He had heard tales of these beings; he recalled Carter calling them 'dolphins'.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 am

prompt #: two
      username: jouska.
      kalon name: silvana.
      team: squid kids!
      answer: "There are so many different kinds of animals here," Sil spoke aloud to herself, turning the question over in her head. Out of the corner of her eye darted a little creature in between the tide pools before scurrying away under a rock. The sight of him reminded her of being very young, maybe five or six, and venturing into the great darkness of her backyard with a flashlight to chase after geckos at night. "But, I'd have to say all the various kinds of lizards!" She finally concluded with a smile, her eyes having followed another one basking happily on a nearby rock. This one was quite a bit bigger than his fellow friend and spotted, but still just as cute. As she watched the lizard relaxing there she thought of all the other kinds of animal species that lived on the island and how she couldn't wait to explore this strange and unique world she was now a part of.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radiation King » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 am

username: NCC-1701-D
kalon name: Cesar
team: Octopi
answer:

Cesar wrinkled his eyebrows at the question. “What kind of question is that?” He said as he looked out into the open with an empty gaze. Cesar redirected his attention to Timothy and snapped a little bit. “It isn’t like I went to Sea World as a kid! How am I supposed to know what my favorite critter is on this island?” He grumbled a bit before spotting a baby sting ray near the shoreline.

“Well..” Cesar huffed a bit and finally gave in. “Don’t tell anybody, but I think that sting rays are pretty cool lookin’. Especially the little ones... I’ve only petted one ONCE at an aquarium but you didn’t hear that from me!” Cesar remarked before storming away from the kit all embarrassed about his encounter with the child. He couldn’t help but glance behind him though and smile a little bit at the undeniable shadow of a sting ray in the ocean before he decided to go check out the stores on this island. What? Maybe there’s a sting ray plushie he can buy himself while he’s on this island anyway.

(185/200)

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅷🅰🆅🅴
....🆆🅴 🅷🅴🆁🅴

call me rads. i haven't been
really active for a while but
i still grab the new pets.

just a grumpy old man tbh

🎵
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:02 am

username: Zailune
kalon name: Cosona
answer: Kiweal

Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:12 am

username: Gengar.
kalon name: Fawkes
team: Squid
answer:

It was quite odd, especially to young timothy, to see a full grown kalon with one working arm and opposable thumb chase after a three foot long, spiked, angry iguana. But lo and behold they did it, Fawkes cake galavanting back up the beach, angry reptile squirming in their one good hand.

“Why tha only choice woulda have ta be tha marine iguana, buddy! They’re feisty an’ water-lovin’! No doubt about it chief- these are tha animals fer me.”
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 1

Postby elio. » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:13 am

X
X
X
X
    tell me about yourself!
    kuro, // teddy // team octopi

prompt response
    teddy loves jellyfish! especially pink colored ones. although anything pink catches his eyes he
    especially loves jellyfish. just their bouncy nature and stinging anything it chooses to touch.
    teddy just loves jellyfish he can't really even explain it. he could probably talk for hours about
    jellyfish, rambling all sorts of facts and cool things about them. they simply capture all of his
    attention. some of his favorite jellyfish would have to be moon jellyfish. they look like little
    moons floating in the ocean. they fascinate him with their gentle floating but dangerous touch.
    another one of his favorites is crystal jellyfish. with no color, they float peacefully in the ocean,
    almost completely see threw. they're also luminescent and glow during the night, but crystal
    clear in the daylight. teddy can sure talk someone's ears off about jellyfish if they let him.
    [141 words]
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:20 am

prompt #: 2 / username: Marsh / kalon name: Oxford / team: Octopi

Oxford favourite island creature would have to be a Galapagos penguin, purely for their comedic effect. The way they waddle and steal each others’ fish always has him in stitches. This species of penguin native to the Galapagos islands is the only one found north of the equator and also the smallest species of penguin. Out of all the animals Oxford would expect to find on this island, a penguin isn’t one of them but it was sure make his day if there was one! In Oxford’s opinion, these little penguins match his personality the most. They’re fun loving, playful and just a little bit cheeky. Oxford often goes out of his way to make those around him laugh, even at his own expense, and he makes it his purpose to entertain others.

[ 133 / 200]
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:35 am

username: Zith
kalon name: Nero
answer:
Nero could only smile as she answered the Kit, waving a hand nonchalantly as she does so. "Ahh, my favourite? Those would be sea slugs as while they're not much of a conversationalist, they're fabulous at listening. Friends of mine have often spoken to them as if writing in a diary so I've heard." She tells him, rolling her eyes at the idea of someone doing something so apparently crazy despite the fact she's already confessed to talking to the Starfish. She leans back to get herself comfortable against a rock and snickers to herself as she shrugs. "Not that that explains why I like them, of course. Me, personally I just think they're cute and mind their own business. I like that bit in particular." And with a knowing smile, she leaves it at that.
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me