Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pyrenean Wolfhounds by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pyrenean Wolfhounds

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:44 am

What is a Pyrenean Wolfhound? wrote:Pyrenean Wolfhounds are a breed recently discovered roaming the Pyrenees mountains, by a group of hikers. These hikers found a small pack of the breed, and brought it to the attention of local scientists, who have deliberated and decided that these dogs originated from the Russian Wolfhound, or as theyโ€™re more commonly referred to, the Borzoi. Their theory is that a small group of them was released- perhaps escaping from a campsite or home- or a crashed truck. Over quite a long time, the dogs began to adapt slightly, and develop a hardy body, equipped with grippy paw pads that allowed for them to scale the mountains more easily. Despite being feral dogs, they have cheerful, friendly personalities, and are now open to being adopted out to homes. Although theyโ€™re quite a rare sight, scientists have begun to breed them and theyโ€™ve become increasingly popular.

Rules wrote: โ†’ users may not make their own Pyreneans unless they have a custom/myo
โ†’ Pyreneans cannot be sold at this time. Artists may not sell their designs, but users may not sell the hounds they own.
โ†’ With that being said, however, users may trade Pyreneans for other Pyreneans twice a month. This includes trades with multiple hounds (ex: 2 for 1).
โ†’ If you trade or gift a Pyrenean, please let the archivist know! That way there wonโ€™t be any future problems!
โ†’ Please respect staff. If you have a problem with any staff member, please come to me, rather than posting on this thread. I assure you Iโ€™ll handle the problem fairly if itโ€™s something that needs to be dealt with. If you have a general question, however, feel free to post here!
โ†’ There is no limit on how many Pyreneans you may own.
โ†’ Each Pyrenean has three breeding slots, which can result in 1-3 pups.
โ†’All adopts will have assigned stats, which cannot change. These will be used for events/games in the future. Each hound has a total of 200 points, which can be divided into intelligence, stamina, strength, agility, and speed.
โ†’ Artists, when posting adopts make sure to include genotype/phenotype. In the form, include collar color (add collar once adopted!), and make sure you include the dogโ€™s stats. (Intelligence, stamina, strength, speed)

Staff wrote:
All staff gets one unlimited custom per month (small line edits/rarer coats are fine). Archivists/mods may only get it if active, and artists may only get it if they make at least three designs within that month, unless they have a reason why they couldnโ€™t (pm me!)
Owner:
lovestruck

Archivist:
none- pm me

Artists:

Last edited by lovestruck on Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:23 pm, edited 46 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyrenean Wolfhounds - coming soon!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 am

Oh heck yes mark. I need one in my life
Characters.Toyhouse. Dreamwalkers.Image
ImageWriting Contest >> Here<<
avatar by shalusky MM stamp by hellevi
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:49 am

Big mark!! <3
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn โ–ด she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxxโ™ก โ™ก

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:50 am

markkkk <3
    โ†ฌ Arcana/Arc - She/Her โ†ซ
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 am

Mark
ImageImageImageImageImage

โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ *๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ˜พ๏ฝกโ‹† *เฉˆโœฉโ€ง
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ *๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ˜พ๏ฝกโ‹† *เฉˆโœฉโ€ง
TH || Soll โ™ฅ
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:55 am

hi yes i saw noodle borzois im marking
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:56 am

Mark!
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixy Stix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:57 am

Mark โ™กโ™ก
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pixy Stix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 am

mark

i actually need these
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon.Stoned » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:57 am

mark (:
ImageImage
||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท.๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ || ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ || ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ||
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‚๐•š๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ.
โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•ž๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ž๐•ƒ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

|| ๐“๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ || โ™ฅ๊Šผโ™ฅ || ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ||

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me