~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Ghostdance wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Ghostdance
First Volux: Image
Name: Midnight
Gender: Male
Hidden Trait: EA

Second Username: SomethingFishy~
Second Volux: Image
Name: Tris
Gender: Female
Hidden Trait: AA

Orb: Standard Breeding Orb
Additional Items: Fate's Thread
Total Cost (User 1): 60
Total Cost (User 2): 0
Proof of Agreement: screenshots/links only https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ ... fit=bounds

Ghostdance's
Ash|Female|SC
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/OFLbIXR.png[/img][/url]

SomethinFishy~'s
Avery|Male|SC
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/wmpK22p.png[/img][/url]

Adopted by Nyakuni
Danse|M|SC
Image
Last edited by Nyakuni on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:29 pm

Namida_☾ wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Namida_☾
First Volux: Image
Name: Fallon
Gender: Female
Hidden Trait: CC

Second Username: SomethingFishy~
Second Volux: Image
Name: Queenie
Gender: Female
Hidden Trait: MM

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate’s Thread
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 65
Proof of Agreement: <3

Namida_☾'s
Abby|Female|CA
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/MHMTL88.png[/img][/url]

SomethingFishy~'s
Castor|Male|CA
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/ub0npQ6.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:25 am

Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Nyakuni
First Volux: Image
Name: Nyx't
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: CC

Second Username: dawnlightz.
Second Volux: Image
Name: Havoc
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: SA

Orb: Standard
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator, Maternal Potion, Pedigree Throwback, Skeletal Mutator, Heavenly Elixir, Hybrid Shard, Fallen Star
Total Cost (User 1): 315 - I'm paying!
Total Cost (User 2): 0
Proof of Agreement: here
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Vampire Adam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:10 am

Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Vampire Adam
First Volux: Image
Name: Xaan
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: TB

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Korvin
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LA

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator, Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 130 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: proof
Due to health issues, I'm on hiatus from Discord for an indeterminate amount of time. Please PM me here if you need to contact me.
User avatar
Vampire Adam
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:38 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:53 am

Nyakuni wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Nyakuni
First Volux: Image
Name: Nyx't
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: CC

Second Username: dawnlightz.
Second Volux: Image
Name: Havoc
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: SA

Orb: Standard
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator, Maternal Potion, Pedigree Throwback, Skeletal Mutator, Heavenly Elixir, Hybrid Shard, Fallen Star
Total Cost (User 1): 315 - I'm paying!
Total Cost (User 2): 0
Proof of Agreement: here
Vampire Adam wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Vampire Adam
First Volux: Image
Name: Xaan
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: TB

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Korvin
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LA

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator, Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 130 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: proof

Claim'd.
Last edited by Nyakuni on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Daisyfang Weirdo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:54 am

Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Daisyfang Weirdo
First Volux: Image
Name: Apollobisc
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LL

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Petresh
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LL

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 105 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: proof?
Image

"You can never have too much food!"

Image

Daisyfang Weirdo - Daisy, Weirdo
Female, she/her
Roleplayer and theater kid
Loves animal crossing, RWBY, warrior cats, Skyrim and much much more.
Feel free to PM me!
Image
User avatar
Daisyfang Weirdo
 
Posts: 1713
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:25 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby spasticjazzhands » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 am

Breeding Our Volux
First Username: spasticjazzhands
First Volux: Image
Name: Spirit
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: EA

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Dahlia
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: TC

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 90 - proof below
Proof of Agreement: proof
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
Image
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
Image



links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
Image
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Image
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
User avatar
spasticjazzhands
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby .Viscera. » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:00 am

Breeding Our Volux
First Username: .Viscera.
First Volux: Image
Name: Stark
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: PP

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Belros
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: PP

Orb: Standard
Additional Items: Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 80 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: [url=https://api-da.wixmp.com/_api/download/file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9
Image
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ||Megan|| She/Her ||
    ||My Babies|| ||My Roleplay||

    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    “... genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.”
    Image
User avatar
.Viscera.
 
Posts: 25942
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:28 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Daisyfang Weirdo
First Volux: Image
Name: Apollobisc
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LL

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Petresh
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LL

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 105 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: proof?
spasticjazzhands wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: spasticjazzhands
First Volux: Image
Name: Spirit
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: EA

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Dahlia
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: TC

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 90 - proof below
Proof of Agreement: proof
.Viscera. wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: .Viscera.
First Volux: Image
Name: Stark
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: PP

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Belros
Gender: F
Hidden Trait: PP

Orb: Standard
Additional Items: Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 80 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: -snip-
Claim'd.
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes V2: Breeding Thread~

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:51 am

Vampire Adam wrote:Breeding Our Volux
First Username: Vampire Adam
First Volux: Image
Name: Xaan
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: TB

Second Username: Nyakuni
Second Volux: Image
Name: Korvin
Gender: M
Hidden Trait: LA

Orb: Advanced
Additional Items: Fate's Thread, Colour Mutator, Skeletal Mutator
Total Cost (User 1): 0
Total Cost (User 2): 130 - Nyakuni will accept as proof
Proof of Agreement: -snip-

Cloning Draught purchased by Nyakuni.

Vampire Adam's
Marna|F|CC
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/exKy7tO.png[/img][/url]

Nyakuni's
Gatcha|M|CC
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4042982][img]https://i.imgur.com/exKy7tO.png[/img][/url]

Up for Adoption Soon!
N/A|N/A|CC
Image
Last edited by Nyakuni on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests