GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby Obius » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:19 am

I loved each and every GH cat this year. I only wish I was more active during the second half. It was quite fun guessing which one was which! Thank you guys for such an awesome month!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 am

Obius wrote:I loved each and every GH cat this year. I only wish I was more active during the second half. It was quite fun guessing which one was which! Thank you guys for such an awesome month!

<3 I thoroughly enjoyed myself too! See you awesome GH detectives next year!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:27 pm

SkywardtheDragon wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:
catmother456 wrote:Let me see if I can put together Lucky’s hints that were laid out so nicely by Obius - thank you, Obius!

I believe this may be Lucky’s kitty, and here is why I think that:

1. Non existent. This kitty would not exist in the real world. We are lucky that these kitties don’t have to be real.

2. Has some gradient. There looks like there is a little gradient, but not as obvious as others are.

3. Spies on colors and colors are important. This kitty’s coloring is very unique and is made to easily distinguish between the upper and lower parts of the body, and the very unique eyes.

4. Easily impressed by things. This is a pps, and usually the younger a kitty is, the more easily things impress them or catch their attention.

5. Loves to splash and play tag. Being young, this kitty probably loves to splash around in the water and loves tag, but at a young age would not be the most athletic yet.

6. The favorite snacks are chocolate chip cookies, mango, icecream, ginger ale, and hot cocoa - as a kid, I loved these foods. I still like these foods even as an adult!

7. Likes both night and day due to how different the ocean is during the night and day - not only does this kitty look like night and day, which would affect the ocean differently, the blue layer between the upper day and lower night looks like a layer of water.

8. Lastly the big cat reference. This interest was more for all wildcats, and this kitty, though it does not look like any wildcat in real life, looks very wild and free, and pretty.

So perhaps I’m way off, but it was fun giving it a shot! And since rockruff claimed the selkie, we have to look elsewhere to figure out your kitty!

Wow! You got extremely, extremely close! I don't think you saw my post about which ones were not hints (6 and 8 aren't hints). The only hint you got wrong is #1. #1 started off as a joke, but the see is transparent, so sometimes you think something is there but other times you don't <3

My hint with colors also refers to different level of opacity.

Now time for the big reveal!

Tsovinar

Tsovinar, who also goes by Nar, is based off of the Armenian goddess of water, sea, and rain with a slight twist. In the ancient myths, she would unleash horrible rain storms; however, I have a different interpretation of her. Nar controls the seas through her mischievous ways. She can be helpful to those who are lost; however, anyone who purposely does wrong will suffer her wrath. Overfishing, pollution, throwing toxic waste in the water, and capturing marine mammals are some of the worst crimes one can do in Nar's eyes. She will throw storm after storm on you if you step onto any sort of water, hence teaching those to not harm the environment. When she evokes her powers, her eyes and nose change color bringing fear to those who know better.

However, Nar is a very sweet cat who loves to make new friends and personally I would say that she is good friends with a few of the other GH cats. She loves to play pranks and loves to play with the water creatures. To her friends, she is known to disappear in an second and blend directly into the ocean, hence making her extremely, if not impossible to find!

I will answer more questions about her, if you wish to know more <3

I’d like to know about her growth, where the purple on her tail appears to dissolve into the water and the clouds become bigger. What does that represent?

And do the two tails have a meaning, or are they just there because they’re cool?

Sorry for the late response! The area where it dissolves it is a transition to a wave being formed. The two tails are basically like a wave that is starting to crash. I did the transition to make it more seemless, but to also show that the wave is starting to crash.

█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌