Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Make a cat, get a cat! | Closed by Oceanfosh

Artist Oceanfosh [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make a cat, get a cat! | Closed

Postby Oceanfosh » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am

the more cats the better, right?

Closed to catch up aaa

How this works is pretty simple; you draw and design me a cat, and if I would like to keep the cat I will make you a cat in return,
Code: Select all
[b]Description of cat:[/b]
[b]Description of / likes & dislikes for your cat:[/b]
based on what you ask for! You can be as detailed at you would like for yours. Here is what i'm looking for in my cat!

I'm looking for servals with domestic cat markings. This chart is extremely helpful if you don't know much about cats! Remember that red based colors always have tabby. It's appreciated if you give it long fangs- if you don't, I probably will. The serval does not have to have spotted tabby. These two are examples of what I am looking for. I am not looking for a normal serval- they aren't unique on their own and don't fit into the world they will be in :c

I am also looking for one rusty spotted cat with domestic cat markings! (Thanks for the idea, faededfyre!) Got that rusty spotted catte >:D

Further details:
The cat you make can be off oekaki, but please make some sort of oekaki page under this for it so I can find it!
Your cat be be any type of cat- domestic, wild, big, etc.
You can make as many cats as you would like

I promise my designs are better than the cat on the cover, she was designed years ago! Anyway, make sure to put the code under your post, and to add me as well. Have fun making (and getting) cats!
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a cat, get a cat! | Open

Postby denja » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:55 pm

mark!
denja