by quiixxy

by quiixxy

by Guest

Beast Tamer Adopts │ lf: artists !

Postby quiixxy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:26 pm

announcementsnurserysuggestion threadcustomsarchive
⟨ item shop │ artist searchmod searchfaqarchive updatesdiscord

thank you †hε rαdï⊕ dεm⊕η ✡ for the banner <3

beast tamers are an evolutionary step between lion and fish. while their cousin species, the lion, is considered
“king of the jungle”, the beast tamer is considered “king of the ocean” as these aquatic animals have the
ability to tame underwater creatures. unlike ordinary lions these charming creatures are not carnivores.
they feed on the oceans plentiful array of herbage (turtle grass & sea lettuce being their favorite).
the beast tamer tends to befriend a certain species of aquatic creature and overtime acquires the color and
markings of that creature ! so rather it be a koi, a blue tang, or even a pufferfish these
marvelous beast will tame the aquatic creature they’re most associate with.
you will mostly find beast tamers in the salty oceans but every now and then you can spot
one in the rocky lakes or a deep moving river. once a best tamer tames a group its group is called a “colony”.
a beast tamer will stop at nothing in protecting its own colony.

their strong hind legs are extremely useful on land. they are able to stand up in a biped manner
and reach fruits on trees they wouldn’t be able to reach on four legs. once they dive underwater
their hindlegs become useless and their fins & tail starts to come into play ! their hind tail is
extremely powerful and strong being able to propel them through the water at 55 mph (97 km/h).
just as a lion has incredible eyesight these beasts do too ! beast tamers have an extra eyelid over
their eyeball to ensure their eyes don’t get irritated under the salty water. with their extra eyelid
beast tamers can easily shift focus, allowing them to “zoom” in on threats to their colony.
they can see a wider range of colors than most species, allowing them to differentiate
small changes in color patterns.

beast tamers can breed with any gender or sexual orientation. these loyal creatures always
stick with one partner for life and can have up to five litters with their mate. only one beast
tamer in the relationship has the cubs and both care for the cubs. A beast tamer can
become mates with another tamer from another colony. meaning if one beast tamer
has tamed a colony of clownfish and another beast tamer has tamed a colony of
yellow tang they will move their colony to the same area as their mates and help
each other with their colony. once a cub reaches one month old it’ll separate
itself from its parents and start the search for their own colony.

here is the google doc for trait guidelines.

standard
hair tuffs on paws and ears, short fur, scaly fish tail, scaly underbelly,
transparent fins,and pupils in eyes are snake-like slits.

rare
long fur, back mane, gills, fang-like teeth protruding from mouth,
shark fins & tail, and jewelry.

legendary
gem / any rock growth on body, scaly skin replacing any fur, no iris,
no pupil, horns on body, missing back limbs, tail replacing the back half of the body.

pixel credit.
Last edited by quiixxy on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:35 am, edited 21 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guidelines

Postby quiixxy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 am

GENERAL RULES
• beast tamers is a closed species and non-staff users are prohibited to create their own beast tamer adoptable.

• selling or purchasing beast tamers with any type of payment is prohibited.

• you may not use the beast tamer base to sell designs for the species. you may only offer your services to create a design for another person. you may do this via myo, but you can not pre-make designs for profit.

• beast tamers / myos may only be traded for other beast tamers / myos. items may only be traded for other items. you can not sell beast tamers or items for any type of payment.

• respect artists, the artists' designs, and their adoptable competitions. do not post on the adoptable form after the deadline and do not continuously bump the topic.

• please do not mini mod the threads. if you have any questions please contact me or a mod. a mod or i will answer any questions on the thread <3.

EDIT RULES
• muzzle cannot be edited in the form of length or height. they must always have the same muzzle in every adopt.this includes the nose and mouth. the only exception is the thickness or thinness of your lines when editing.

• editing the fin lines is prohibited. you may not edit the lines to change the shape, length, or take them away all together. you may only add accessories to the dorsal fin (top fin on the back). fins must always be semi-transparent. the only exception for this is during special raffles and events.

• heavy body edits that are prohibited include height (except pups may be smaller than the original height), position the tamer is originally in, the removal of three or more legs, the removal of the tail, the removal of eyes, changing the position of feet, heavy clothing accessories (t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, dress clothes, shoes, socks, and swim wear).

• editing the underbelly pattern is prohibited. the only thing that is allowed to be edited on the underbelly is the color & pattern. you may not change the scale pattern or take the scale design away. the only exception is during special raffles & special events.

• a list of edits must be made on all growths, transfers, adoptable topics, myos, and customs.

CUSTOMS / GROWTHS / TRANSFERS / MYOS
• all growths, transfers, and myo customs have to be approved by a staff member.

• transfers, growths, and myo customs must be approved by a staff member to check accuracy. any issues with the transfer, growth, or myo custom will the addressed via pm by a staff member. to receive approval you must send a screenshot and a link to show your ownership to a staff

• users may revamp a myo custom only if it doesn't have cubs.

LIMITS AND COOLDOWNS
• you may only adopt up to two beast tamers a month (for now). this does not count customs, myo customs, and cubs. a month is measured by calendar month. so if you adopt your last beast tamer on october 26th you can adopt two more starting november 26th.

• a user must own a beast tamer for up to 30 days before trading. a user may only trade up to three beast tamers a month. once the trade is final on a beast tamer that beast tamer may not be traded for another 30 days. for your trade to be final you must post it in the [url]beast tamer archives[url] and fill out a form there.

• users may trade multiple beast tamers for a single one. this trade may only occur between two people. an example is if you're trading three beast tamers for someone's one beast tamer. to make this trade official you must post it in the [url]beast tamer archives[url]

• users may gift beast tamers at any time and there's no limits to how many you can gift.

• you must wait two weeks to breed a beast tamer.

• a beast tamer can only have one mate and if you trade a mate away you are allowed to chose another beast tamer that you own.

• cubs can be grown after four weeks.

• a user must wait three weeks to post another litter of cubs.

MATES AND BREEDING
• a beast tamer can be any sexual orientation or gender.

• a beast tamer can breed with any sexual orientation or gender.

• a beast tamer may only have one mate unless that mate is traded away then you may pick another mate that you own.

• beast tamers can have up to four litters in their lifetime.

• a breeding can result in 1-3 cubs (a random number is rolled).

• incestuous relationships between parent and kit or kit and kit is prohibited. you may not look for breeding / romantic partners for your beast tamer until they are fully grown and approved by the staff.

• users may not pm artists about breeding slots. breeding slots will be open to the public so everyone has a fair chance at obtaining a slot.

• users may not switch nursery artists after confirming their breeding slot. a user may cancel their litter of cubs after one week but after that a user has to stay with that artist.

• batches involving legendary traits but be rolled by me or a co-owner (if we have one).

• all breeding traits / items must be on the ticket when posting.

READOPTION
• any user can hold a readption for their beast tamer.

• once a readption is set in place the user hosting the readoption may not back out. a winner must be chosen at the deadline and the beast tamer must be gifted to the new user.

• if the host do not chose a winner a month after the deadline a staff will step in and chose a winner.

• readoptions must be held publicly on the beast tamer adoption forms.

STAFF RELATED
• any mod can be a guest artist and any artist can be a mod.

• an artist / guest artist can hold any adoption competition they see fit (raffles, impress, personality contests, ect.)

• staff may not take payment for adopts or litters of cubs but can be paid for customs and growths.

• staff can step in and deiced the fate of a litter.

• each guest artist has one unlimited rare custom once they're hired. only if they post an adoption every month.

• a staff will receive one custom slot based on normal activity. this includes two rares traits & one legendary trait.
• activity for artist is two adoptions each month or two litters of cubs each month.
• activity for moderators is defined by how often you help around the forms, archive being the main one we need help on.
• we do have a document on who is active and who is inactive. if you'd like access to this please pm me.

STRIKES AND BANS
Last edited by quiixxy on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby quiixxy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:55 am

owner

ImageImage Image
mods

Image Image
artists
Last edited by quiixxy on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

line gifts & affiliations

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:30 pm

buttons

line gifts

affiliations
Last edited by quiixxy on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: beast tamer adopts

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:34 pm

now open for marking !! please know that i am not done everything yet as i need to get the form, archive, and staff search set up :'')
if you're interested in being a staff pm me and i can notify you whenever i have forms up <33
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:44 pm

small bump if anyone would like to mark.
i am looking for someone who can keep track of the archive updates !
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:07 am

mark c:

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby clemen » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm

h u g e mark