2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Postby Vivika » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:51 am

x
    x
    ───────────────────────────
xxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i. wren veronica hunterx ii. femalex iii. twenty-three yearsx iv. taskforce 117 sniperx v. electrical manipulation & truth detectionx vi. heterosexual x
vii. five foot six inchesx viii. toned, lean build x ix. light brown hair & soft green eyesx x. twin sister <3x xi. will break her conditioning.
    x
    Wren is not always what she seems. While her soft gaze and level-headed nature may be deceptive, there
    is much that rests beneath that smooth surface. At her core, the young woman revolves around the aspect
    of control, seen through the controlled ease and grace she carries herself. Coupled with an observant eye,
    her precision, dexterity and control make her an ideal sniper, one proficient at her role. Although guns are
    a specialty, words are another. Under the scrutiny of the system, her soft-spoken eloquence hardly went
    amiss; something transformed and honed into an asset for their purposes (interrogation). Mostly though,
    she can be found working behind the scenes. Whether it be hell fires or floodwaters, count on her being
    there, supporting the team with well-timed shots from the shadows.

On a personal level, Wren doesn’t let her defenses down easily, equally cynical and overly-analytical
    towards the most harmless of details in social situations. A decade spent under the regime of the system
    has long since succeeded to create a cautious, guarded soul, one who internalizes conflict and shields her
    insecurities under an impassive mask. It becomes all too easy to forget herself and fall back onto training,
    quietly encompassing different personas as the situation calls for. While she rarely shows it, Wren cares
    deeply about the welfare of the enforcers, often taking it upon her shoulders to ensure their safe return.
    She can be unreasonably harsh on herself (and others), if they were to be injured or worse. While glimpses
    of it are fleeting, her gentler side does come through, often in those unexpected moments, revealing a
    shadow of the girl she used to be-- the small fragment of glass left untouched. While it may be a struggle
    to unravel her layers, the end result is a fierce friendship and loyalty, reserved to a rare few.
x
┌─────────────┐

────────────────

History: Attended one of the
five training schools across
America at the age of ten
(considered a later age than
most inhuman children). She
was originally destined to
join the military to aid with
the ongoing war effort, but
was recruited as a wild card
to a pilot project where she
started full-time training as
a sniper, instead. Her skill/
aptitude for interrogation
was recognized on-field in a
certain mission, later on.

────────────────

└─────────────┘
    ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Electrical manipulation: Ability to wield electricity to unleash short to long-ranged bursts of energy. The main force lies in her
    ability to control the amount of voltage & amperage (current) she uses with precision, turning it up and down as needed for the
    situation. Although she is able to create this electricity she uses, pulling the electricity from other sources is physically less
    draining. Her emotions strongly influence this ability and when not ‘controlled’ tends to be dangerous to those around her.

Truth detection (naturally activated): Ability to detect whether someone is lying or telling the truth. Partial truths are registered
    as such, but require further questioning to separate truth from lie. While not widely known, this ability runs deeper than the
    obvious. When influenced by certain mind-related abilities, it informs her that what she may be seeing/feeling/thinking is not real
    (a lie). The detection acts as a grounding force, rooting her into reality. Depending on the nature of the ability, it is possible for
    her to break-free (rarely) or work through it (still hinders her). In theory, it works best for illusionary & emotional manipulation.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

(+) observant, eloquent, controlled, adaptablex (=) guarded, calculated, analytical, reticentx (-) harsh, deceptive, unforthcoming, detached.
Last edited by Vivika on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 am

i. hugo malachi bridgesx ii. malex iii. twenty-eight yearsx iv. rebel gathererx v. negation x vi. heterosexualx vii. six foot x viii. dark hair & warm brown eyes
    x
    Never too far away from a smile or an encouraging word, Hugo is most at home striking up conversation in
    the rebellion, enjoying any offered company, and quick to lend a hand. He’s one to give his full-undivided
    attention to someone, ever present in the moment and invested in what the other has to say. It applies to
    his actions as well, being the type to pour his heart, soul and mind into whatever he does. If it is for the
    well-being of others, he’ll set aside his own needs without a second thought. His open and honest nature
    is what defines him. Not one to hide much, he’d much rather admit his unease regarding a certain question
    than fall back onto lying. Lies have a way of frustrating him, but he’s equally forgiving, believing in second,
    third and even fourth chances. While it has never come easy, he chooses to see the good in others, looking
    past the bad and ugly to focus on what they could be-- so much more. His expectations of others can fall
    on the unrealistic side sometimes, since he holds fast to that belief. Both sides are still human, afterall.

That being said, life on the streets is about survival of the fittest, and he knows more than a thing or two
    about those grey areas. His boldness, curiosity and persistence make him quite the opportunist, capable of
    seeing golden opportunities in various scenarios. He threads that fine line between risk and reward, taking
    questionable risks at times, but stopping short where capture is concerned-- suiting for a rebel gatherer.
    Truthfully, he finds it hard to reign in that prodding curiosity, letting it get the better of him more than he
    should. Even then, there’s a reason he’s with the rebellion and he hasn’t forgotten why. Beneath that
    light-hearted, teasing nature lies a passionate individual, both invested in the cause and determined to
    make his stand. When it comes down to it, he’ll fight heart and soul for the endgame.
    x
    ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Negation: The ability to deactivate the powers of inhumans within a fifteen meter radius (without touching them). All effects are
    temporary & inhumans regain full control of their abilities once they move out of range. His negation is naturally activated; if he’s
    sleeping or not consciously holding it back, it will be on. He’s able to suppress it at-will, but the effects are draining on him and
    can negatively impact his health (a fact he guards carefully). Under life-threatening situations (serious injury/starvation/etc), his
    negation automatically turns off, like a built-in preservation system, and won’t activate again until he’s in the clear. Through a
    linking-process, he can prevent an inhuman’s powers from reactivating past that fifteen meter radius. Limited to one inhuman; he
    must touch them directly for ten seconds minimum beforehand. However, the effects are extremely draining (both emotionally &
    physically), and he tends to sever the link within three hours due to exhaustion.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
(+) Honest, optimistic, easy-going, open-mindedx (=) Curious, protective, dutiful, forgivingx (-) Bold, persistent, self-sacrificing, opportunistic
Last edited by Vivika on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2082(Needs more people :D)

Postby Expired_Karma » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 am

Bump
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:09 am

hey, y’all! sorry for being so busy yesterday (and most of today)... all new forms are accepted, and I will add them to the front shortly.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝐻𝑈𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅

Postby faelyn » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:24 am

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
────────────✦────────────
i. willow hunter ii. 23 years iii. female iv. straight v.
has a twin sis; wren vi. light brown hair vii. intense
green eyes vii.5 '4 viii. rebel gatherer ix. short
& feisty x. tea lover xi. fc. kristin kreuk xii.
aquakinesis & fear manipulation
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the ashes, there’s beauty. The beauty of fire. With a heart shatt
ered in so many ways, the gatherer is no stranger to heartbreak. She
had come a long way. From a broken hearted woman to a true believer
of the cause of the rebellion, the loss of the light of her world (her sis
ter) still haunts her in her dreams and the absence of her leaves an em
pty hole in her heart. Every waking hour to the moment she closes her
eyes, all she can ever think about is the one she lost, the one she fail
ed to protect. Wren.

───────────
xx𝚆𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙺𝙴
───────────
The tears. The sweat.
The depths of Willow's
heart would forever be
scarred. Ever since that
dreadful day, it was cer
tain nothing would be the
same. With a lifetime of
tragedy to carry upon her
shoulders, the feeling of
desolation in her soul

─────────────
𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
─────────────
──────────────
𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙽'
──────────────
keeps growing, blooming like
never before as time flies on
wards. Every moment, she fe
els like she's losing herself in
a war between grief and fire.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
TOO AFRAID OF WHAT MIGHT SHOW UP WHILE YOU'RE
feisty, blunt, sensitive, dedicated, impatient, loyal, heartbroken, hot-tempered, strongwilled, passionate, brash, grudge holder, ardent, free-spirited
All of those if-onlies, the wishes, the hope that had fallen short, it hurt her. More than she had ever known. She had concealed it. The growing sorrow,
layering in the depths of her soul. But, it wasn’t good enough. She needed something stronger, something that would protect her from the hurt just
waiting outside her doorstep. Fire. Locking who she used to be behind closed doors, the ashes bloomed to life, cradling a spark that would grow into a
fire. It would prevent her from feeling the sorrow when a life was lost, keep her going when everything had turned tables. Deep within herself,
behind those closed, locked doors, there’s still a soft, gentle soul waiting to be cherished, to be embraced. All it takes a heart willing to turn the tide.

xDREAMIN',NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY SEES YOU
Last edited by faelyn on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:51 am, edited 19 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ // Jaxon

Postby faelyn » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 am

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
───────────✦───────────
i. jaxon archer ii. 25 years iii. male iv. straight v.
sweet lover vi. brown hair vii. blue eyes vii.6 '3
viii. taskforce enforcer ix. sort of the healer of the
group? x. fc. jensen ackles xi. bulletproof & healing
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Living the life of a feather, his heart lies far beyond an enforcer’s.
The life of task force duties were never destined for him, he doe
sn’t have the accurate aim of a sniper, nor does he possess the gr
ace of a warrior. It terrified him. From the first moments of being
a taskforce member, he never liked standing out on the open bat
tlefield with rebels and enforcers, the adrenaline, the hisses of pa
in, it had always been far too much for him.

───────────
𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃
───────────
Unloved and unwanted,
from the day, he was bo
rn, life had been far fr
om gracious towards Ja
xon. An orphan along wi
th his beloved brother. Ca
rrying the burden of a pro
etctor had never been a
task suited for him. Scr
awning and weakl, his

─────────────
𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴, 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
─────────────
──────────────
xxx𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂
──────────────
brother barely coul
d hang on to survival. Then,
the young boy was swept
away by exhaustion, too
tired to fight any longer.
xxxBEFORE MY HEART, HEART TURNS INTO STONE
xxxxxxxxxflirty, naive, talkative, easy-going, charming, charismatic, forgiving, genuine, moral, empathetic, cowardly, indecisive, inept
Apart from the dangers of his duty as a soldier, the enforcer is a genuine soul, letting the realities of being a soldier slip away as he lives in the present.
Taking pleasures into flirting and charm, his charismatic words never drifting too far from home. All those innocent smiles, the jokes, the laughter,
he had always cherished every moment of it all. Yet, through the sweat, blood and tears, deep within the gentle essence of his heart, lies a
wish for a perfect life.

xxxSO, SOMEONE PLEASE PASS THE MEGAPHONE
Last edited by faelyn on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:52 am, edited 21 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 am

accepted!

thanks, everyone for your interest, btw!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2082(Need more people and Male OC’s!)

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:31 am

Bump!

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/wuNX3Rw
The marks on the side of his face is metal.He has silver hair and blue eyes.Pale skin

Name:Shinoto Takashi Yoon
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personality:Calm and collected. Rarely loses his temper.He’d rather do stuff my himself then go with a group.Kind of a loner.Hates being in a big room of people and parties
History:dreams of finding himself a nice girl to settle down with.Out of FireFlies,Shinoto’s,and Akiko’s little high school friend group,he’s the most calm and rational.He has had a quiet life for the most part :)
Powers:
Bonds:Like he can create a portal to people he knows,he can create a band called ‘Band of Long Distance Bonds’then he can talk to people telepathically and read there minds and such.In battle he can use the band and read the enemies mind.After he uses this power he will get some headaches and migraines.If he makes a person remember a memory then he will feel all emotions the person feels
Metal:Can create weapons and shoot metal and such.When he uses this power his arms will feel heavy and soar

Crush:Jessica(small right now)

Strength:8/10
Impulsive:7/10
Decision making:5/10
Smartness:6/10
Following orders:5/10
Independence:6/10
Speed:6/10
Last edited by Expired_Karma on Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me