DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open + CODE DROP!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:48 am

everything is updated and the new round is open! If you are continuing work on a form from a previous round, please repost it and include the new code word!

Judging date will be decided once we have some forms <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open! (CODE DROP!!)

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Queen Vivane

Kennel Number: 100

Species and/or Breed: True Alicorn (Meaning she was born as an alicorn, rather than any other species of pony who became or was made an Alicorn)

Use: I'd like her to take on the role of the royal whose murder starts the war in my au of Equestria

Name: Saffron Shadow

Nicknames: Saffron, Saff

Personality: A kind and benevolent Alicorn who cares deeply for the welfare of her subjects. The perfect ideal princess wouldn't you say? You should never judge a book by it's cover, Saffron Shadow wears her cover so well nobody even knows that twisted lies run deep. A burning hatred simmering somewhere deep within, all while she plays the role and strings others along to her tune.

History: The shadows grew long, casting the sole inhabitant of the dimly lit room into darkness. A match flickered to life, cultivating the gentle dancing glow of a candle flame. The light danced over a fine boned face as the sole entrance the room, a simple wooden door, creaked open.

"Are you prepared for what comes next?" The newcomer asked.

"I've been prepared since before you even opened that door" came the somber reply. The speaker turning her head to face the mare she knew would be standing there, green eyes meeting orange. "You know what must happen next" Saffron told the white mare solemnly.

"This grand plan of yours still makes little sense to me, Saffron" Mythic Dawn replied as she unsheathed one of her twin swords. The earth colored mare simply smiled and the white mare found herself beginning to regret agreeing to the complex plan.

Extra(s):
stormwarnings

wip[
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:51 am

Username: Queen Vivane

Kennel Number: 97

Species and/or Breed: Earth Pony

Use: I'll be using her as the assassin whose actions started the war in my au Equestria. Though unlike her namesake she wont be a part of some crazy cult looking to bring a daedric prince upon the world. Rather she will be used as a pawn in someones grand scheme

Name: Mythic Dawn

Personality:

History:
A flash of metal caught the candlelight, a scream tore the air and then a simple question stirred the silence.

"Why?" Came the question from the dying Alicorn.

"You know why" was the quiet almost remorseful response from the other pony who finally stepped into the light. "History will paint us in severely different lights old friend and for this? There are those out there that will never forgive me, while others will place me upon a pedestal" she spoke again orange eyes focused on everything but the mare on the floor. "I didn't take this contract for fame or fortune, it was simply another job" the white mare added almost as an afterthought.

Extra(s):
stormwarnings
WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:11 pm

BONES

Base by shalusky, edits by Direwolf_1411225, found on Oekaki Boards

Base by halfkitsune, Edits by Direwolf_1411225, Found on FP Free Base Archive
OMG HIS NOSE NUB IN THIS PICTURE

Base by Fwutter, Edits by Direwolf_1411225, found on Oekaki Boards

Base by colonel-strawberry, edits by Direwolf_1411225, Found on FP Free Base Archive

Base by StarTracer, Edits by Direwolf_1411225, found on FP Free Base Archive

Base by Choco, Edits by Direwolf_1411225, found in the FP Free Base Archive

Username: Direwolf_141122

Kennel Number: 6

Species and/or Breed: Spider Dog

Use: Personal Fursona! <333

Name: Bones

Personality:
Few personality types are as charming and attractive as Bones’s. Known for his ability to improvise and focus completely on the present, Bones is great at finding exciting new things to explore and experience. Bones’s energy, enthusiasm and down-to-earth attitude are invaluable in many areas, including his own personal growth. Yet Bones can be easily tripped up in situations where their focus on practical matters is more of a liability than an asset. Whether it is finding (or keeping) a partner, reaching dazzling heights on the career ladder, or learning to plan ahead, Bones needs to put in a conscious effort to develop his weaker traits and additional skills.

He can really understand people’s feelings and empathize. He’s actually a super nice, generous, sweet guy who will donate and give to those in need, or simply for fun. Great friend, good guy 👍🏿 If he played Chicken Smoothie, he’d have only a few pets; the rest he would probably gift away. He’s ace and aro.

History: Grew from an egg on his mother’s back in a cave, and hatched on November 7th. As a young spider dog, he learned the art of making webs and his grandfather taught him how to cook, a skill that few spider dogs have. This skill benefited him as he grew older, because it made his catches taste better, drawing other spider dog friends towards him. He was a pretty popular guy as a youngster, and he still is. He’s just nice to be around. Eventually, when his 5th birthday rolled around, he emerged from the cave and ventured out into the wild. At first he was scared. He didn’t know what to think. He was so used to being cradled by the others that he was unsure if he’d do well on his own. He made his home comfortably in a little cave, after many days of searching. The cave was rather clean and didn’t need much maintenance before he moved in. That cave where he lives to this day. He’s still single too, but he’s asexual and aromantic so that’s not really a surprise xD He has two hundred siblings! As a young spider dog they really annoyed him, but as he grew older he realized how much they needed each other. Now him and his siblings get along quite well. Bones always hosts Christmas dinner, because he’s the only one whose cooking tastes good. The others just catch it and eat it straight, while Bones uses all kinds of rubs and spices. Currently his cave contains a huge kitchen that he built with stolen pieces of human’s kitchens, a red jumbo beanbag (bed & ‘sofa’), and miscellaneous games, decor, and whatnot. Usually Bones would NEVER steal, but if he finds kitchenware that is unattended, he’s unaware that they belong to humans, unaware that humans are even there, so he only takes them because he thinks nobody owns them.

Extra(s): I’m determined to win him this time >:} Half of what I wrote for ‘personality’ came from the 16 Personalities test, which was recommended to me by the helpful booklover789 <33 thanks so much for the help! The other half I wrote from scratch. The part of his personality that is in a quote box is the part that I didn’t write ;w; lol if he had a theme song I guess it would be this unnamed song or Dreaming.

stormwarnings
Last edited by MoMoYA on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:20 am, edited 57 times in total.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Base by Fwutter, edits and revamp by booklover789
Original Lines by Tealea, Line Edits and Design by Eleya
Username: Quill_
Kennel Number: Kennel 69
Species and/or Breed: Bear
Use: A loved pet for a human character I have, a character I'll use to do a lot of traditional art and CS coloring of, and a loved addition to my OCs. I've browsed the kennels before and she really caught my eye. Fast forward multiple weeks, I decided to check the kennels again and I happened to wonder if she was still here. Sure enough, she was! And even cuter than I remembered, so this time, I decided to try for her! I mean how could I not when her yellow color is almost a perfect match to the new profile pic I uploaded just yesterday!? All in all I'm so glad and excited that I decided to look again and try for her!
Name: Penny (owner's name is Chance, and finding a penny is a random chance meant to bring good luck)
Hex Codes: #D2B48C, #FFE4B5, #FFBFFF
Personality: Taking after the traits of her mother bear, fierce protective nature and a quick temper, Penny applied it to those she loves. When she deems someone/some animal to her favor (a high honor indeed) she latches on and is loyal for life. Most would say she's grumpy, what with her jealous nature and desire for attention, but really it is her way to show her affection and just how much she values that other person/animal. On top of all this, she is very curious, and as a result, quite intelligent. She loves to be pet as if she were a dog, but anyone threatening those she loves will quickly come to realize she is a growing bear. Her favorite activity is cuddling/napping, and her favorite place to be besides a cozy bed is with Chance on his many travels around the globe.
Theme Song: Perfume by Veridia
History: A normal bear cub foraging for food deep in the forest with the only companion she had ever known, her bulking bear mother. That was Penny. She didn't look like her mother exactly, her pink eyes gave her away as something special, a cub with a destiny unlike any other. Still, she was a bear, and as such, she was affected by the campsite built right into her homeland just as much as any other woodland creature was. Even more affected perhaps, because, for a bear, Penny had a curiosity rivaling that of a cat. Luckily, while curiosity may have killed the cat, Penny, true to her name, was lucky, and survived a trip to the human world. Never before had Penny seen such tall, furless, and odd-looking creatures as the ones that inhabited the campsite. While Penny's pink eyes couldn't soak in enough of the new setting, Penny's mother's ordinary eyes searched everywhere for her small cub. To Penny's dismay, a cry all too familiar pierced the air then. Rushing to the sound, Penny stopped dead in her tracks as her mother was released from a bear clamp and forced into a horse trailer. For days after that, Penny clung to the scent of her mother that clung to the bear clamp as she waited for something to happen. By chance, a camper happened to walk by, his name, ironically, Chance. The glint of sunlight off of something copper caught his eye, and he bent to see it. Assuming it was a penny because of the dense foliage covering the rest of the bear clamp, Chance reached to pick it up. Instead, he found a warm muzzle gently pushing his hand away. Seeing the tuft of dark brown fur on the clamp and the thinness of the bear cub, Chance correctly assumed the cub was alone, and took it to a vet. From then on the two are inseparable, and Penny, while not a lucky coin, has indeed been a blessing for Chance :3
Extra(s): I might add penny-themed accessories to her if she becomes mine :D And thanks so much to the admin and everyone else who makes this possible!
(banners found for free here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/lin ... Fa%2FkvTTk)

stormwarnings

^ Coloring by me, Quill_ Base by ecto ^

^ Coloring by me, Quill_ Base by shalusky ^

^ Coloring by me, Quill_ Base by Kageyenora ^
Last edited by meloh on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:58 am

Username: Lady Mascaraed

Kennel Number: 39

Species and/or Breed: Heavenly Cerberus

Use: Will be one of my new main characters and will also be part of the book I’m working on.

Name: Savy

Personality:
Savy is loyal, compassionate, trustworthy, understanding, caring and is a mother figure. She tends to watch over all creatures on earth, being a Cerberus doesn’t mean they are full of hate, anger and demonic, each one has their own set of personalities.

History:
Savy was born in the Underworld, next in line to watch the Gates of the Underworld. Savy did not wish to be apart of this as she was not one to watch the dead and living enter and leave the Underworld, as she grew older, she left the Underworld and walked onto the earth. Savy looked up at the sky smiling as she wandered throughout the thickets of the forest, hiding from human sight. She took it upon herself to be a Guardian of the world, her skeletal wings could make her fly, you would think it wouldn’t, but they do. Savy has always loved making new friends and protecting them from evil. Years later, her skeletal wings grew black feathers, like that of an Angels wings, she has proven her worth and was granted feathers to better her flight.

Extra(s): sorry it’s short, I’ll be working on it if I win her <3
stormwarnings

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:58 am

Username: Direwolf_1411225
Kennel Number: 69
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3350827&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555247827
New Image (LINK): https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 2gIBy2RhTQ
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Cake!, Colored in by Direwolf_1411225
ReVaMpZ
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:05 pm

A really really crappy ych I did of him that doesn’t even look like him at all ;w; I think I’ll do a better one soon; it’s not even the right colors and patterns lol
Username: Direwolf_1411225
Kennel Number: 81
Species and/or Breed: Husky Mix
Use: Secondary char and RPG character <333
Name: Caramel maybe? Or... idk
Personality: Caramel (?) is defensive and more closed off to strangers. He becomes sceptical when he meets new people, but once he gets to know them he’s your average loving dog. He will play games, let you pet him, and rub his face into your lap uwu
History: Caramel (?) was born in a shelter. His mother, a brown husky, was found in the streets, already pregnant from some random white mutt that she barely even knew. They took her in, unaware that she was pregnant. When she went into labour only a day or two later, the kennel was very unprepared and didn't do a great job delivering the puppies. Only four survived, the other three were lost due to unpreparedness in the delivery. The four puppies were nursed until they were old enough to drink water and eat. Then, the four were each put in their own stalls. The change was unexpected and Caramel (?) was scared. He was one moment sitting on a pillow drinking his mother’s milk beside his siblings, and the next he was on a cold cement floor with no sight of anyone. He looked up; the metal walls almost caving in on him. He felt small. He lived about a week in this condition. Sleeping on his surprisingly comfortable bed, waking up to the sound of the violent howls bouncing off the metal walls. He would wake up, eat the small portion of decently tasting food, race around barking, bored, eat again, and sleep. It was repetitive, and certainly not fun. One morning, something changed. Caramel (?) woke up and ate the food as usual, but about halfway into his boredom, a little girl and her moms came into the shelter, looking for a puppy. The girl looked at the puppies more; the moms kind of sat back and let the girl choose. The girl was maybe twelve, with long red braids that danced as she skipped along the halls of kennels. Her moms didn’t look anything like her. One of them had very dark eyes and hair with pale skin, and the other had light brown eyes and blonde hair. The girl actually settled on Caramel (?), unexpectedly enough. She slid her fingers between the bars on the door and whispered to him. He knew she was the one; there was a sort of special connection that any adopted dog or dog adoptee would understand. Caramel (?) made a little whimpery bark and wiggled up to the bars. The kennel worker came by with a set of keys; he opened the door and shot his hands in, sliding a strange unfamiliar piece of leather over his neck. At first it felt weird, but after a quick moment it felt comforting and safe, in a sense. The worker proceeded to pull him out of the cage, placing him in yet another cage— but this one was floating. The floating cage slowly moved out of the room, now in the possession of the girl. When the door opened, a bright light blinded Caramel (?). Where were they going?
Extra(s):
inthepines[/quote]

WIP
Last edited by MoMoYA on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Reserve <3~
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:26 am

Username: byyrde
      Kennel Number: 104
      Old Image (LINK): link
      New Image (LINK):
      Credit (LA, design, etc.): drawn / revamped by byyrde

Username: byyrde
      Kennel Number: 101
      Old Image (LINK): link
      New Image (LINK): Image
      Credit (LA, design, etc.): drawn / revamped by byyrde

apologies for the long image links, deviantart has been all weird lately u v u " you have my permission to use tinyurl if needed with the links ~

ReVaMpZ

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me