My W.I.P Kalon Entries

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My W.I.P Kalon Entries

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 am

So..... I decided to put my Kalon Adopt entries here that way I can save them then delete the ones I didn’t win. Do not POST or STEAL these as it is MY WORK!

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1606- didn't win Kalon, but got HM

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:49 am

Prompt: What is this Kalon’s Plans For The Summer?

Jessabelle is all about summer! The young animals are out frolicking around and the sunsets are the most beautiful this time of the season, you can finally go stargazing and find all the constellations in the sky. There is just so much to do in the summertime, but where were Jessabelle even begin? Swimming first? Camping? Camp fire stories? Let us list her favorite summer activities as this list could go on and on and on, we shall try to keep it short and simple.
•Camping•
Camping we would definitely be on Jessabelle’ list of favorite summer activities. You can roast marshmallows, make s’mores, sing by the camp fire, tell camp fire stories, swim, hike and so much more! Ever since her first camping trip, she had always loved going camping and it’s a family generation going way back to the 2nd generation of her family. Her family would go to moonlight lake, which is hidden deep within the forest and untouched by destruction and it’s the most beautiful place she has ever seen.
•Stargazing•
Stargazing is Jessabelle’s absolute favorite summer activity. She prefers the darkness and the moon is her teacher. She loves to try and find all the constellations in the starry night sky, the stars and moon calm her down and she feels secure in the starry night meadows, looking up at the stars and moon, she believes each star represents a Kalon’s death and they are their spirits, here to guide the living Kalon’s when they need help or lost their way.
•Campfire Stories & Songs
Gosh! This is probably the best part of camping trips. This is the time to tell campfire stories and sing campfire songs, her favorite campfire story is The Wolf Girl Of Devils Creek and her favorite campfire song is Little Cabin In The Woods!
•Scuba diving•
Scuba diving is so much fun! You will see all sorts of sea creatures, her favorite fish is the Lionfish. The coral reef is absolutely colorful and busy with sea life!

Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Readopt Kalon- ends oct. 1

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:22 pm

link to adopt

PROMPT
For the longest time now, this kal has been running. From something? Somewhere? Or perhaps they're running towards something instead?

╔══════════════╗
SHENANDOAH
╚══════════════╝

Meaning; Beautiful daughter of the stars (Algonquian); the name of a river and valley in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virgina, renowned for its pristine beauty.

╔══════════════╗
3 years old
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Female
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Ly O Lay Ale Loya (Circle Dance)
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Prompt
╚══════════════╝

Ive grown tired of walking on the path chosen for me. We all should choose our own path, but the Tribe Princess has her path chosen for her. I ran away from my Tribe about two weeks ago, I have no clue where I’m running to, but I had a dream. A dream that told me to go North, that there is a Kalon waiting for me. I know every dream has a meaning, but the dream I had was so hard to understand. I’ve longed to go on an adventure. The hardest part was leaving my family and friends behind.
There’s no easy way to go. There’s no turning back either. My father chose a lover for me who I am not in love with. After my mother died, father became more distant. I’ve grown fond of the forest that my tribe lives in, I know every rock and tree has a spirit and has a name. The Kalon I was supposed to find resembled the night, her name was Aristotle. A dream guide.
Three weeks have gone by and I’m still heading North to the place where we call Dream Cavern resides, Aristotle will be there. I’ve thought why I’m running towards her and I know she will help me find what I’m looking for. Paradise.
I’ve encountered many creatures along my way; bears, cougars, domestic cats, wolves, eagles, domestic dogs, mice and many more! A white mouse by the name of Caneadea. Meaning; Where the heavens lay upon the earth, the horizon (Iroquois); The country name, Canada, is derived from this name.
We ended up becoming best friends fast and she ended up coming with me along my journey. As we continued North stopping to rest only when the moon hung in the night sky and the stars lit the night sky. I finally found the reason on what I’m running to. It’s not paradise, it was much deeper than that. I was running to a place that would allow me to choose my own path, my own lover, a place where I can find myself. I never stopped thinking about my tribe, I know that I may end up returning to my tribe, if and when I think I’m ready.
I wondered how my father was doing. I wondered how my friend Mai was doing who happened to be a coyote and what’s funny is that her name means coyote.
We finally reached Dream Cavern, as we entered a midnight Kalon awaited inside. Her back was turned from the entrance as she sat across the crystal pool within the cavern, she spoke softly, “I see you have made your way here Princess Shenandoah.” Shenandoah slowly walked towards the dream guide as she replied, “Yes. I was hop—” Aristotle interrupted her, “you were hoping I could tell you what your dream means.” Aristotle paused a moment as she continued examining the paintings on the caverns wall. She smiled gently as she continued to speak, “your dream was telling you that you needed to leave your tribe to find yourself. You will get the answers you need at Starfall Dream waterfall, keep heading north, you will see tooth mountains, you will then go over the mountains until you come across Sacred River, from there you will cross the river. After the river you will see Starfall Dream waterfall. You will need to look into the waterfalls pool of water and the answers will become clear.”
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me