` 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπˆπ’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽπ ──

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

thoughts on a discord server ??

Poll ended at Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:05 am

yay !!
100%
nay !!
No votes
lol what's a discord ??
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: ` 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπˆπ’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽπ ──

Postby epoch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 pm

i. morgan lafayette. goes by mo. momo is reserved for close friends only.
ii. twenty-two years old
iii. nonbinary with they/them pronouns
iv. bisexual & biromantic
v. vvv smart and outgoing. total extrovert, they have a wide range of friends but very
few of those friendships are considered to be close. charming and charismatic with
the innate ability to calm & soothe most people. very organized and list-oriented,
they get upset when something doesn't go the way they planned. secretly a ball of
anxiety and nervous laughter.
vi. pretty wide range of skills. skilled navigator, having graduated from a university
with a major in astronomy. growing up on a farm has taught them the essentials of
agriculture and raising livestock. decent with hunting & trapping. fluent in span & eng.
vii. other misc stuff lmao: partially deaf in left ear. entj. 5'8". lanky w/lean muscles
Last edited by epoch on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
epoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epoch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 pm

res’d for relations!
Last edited by epoch on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` π‰π”π‹πˆπ„π π‚π€πˆπ ──

Postby tai. » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 pm

JULIEN RIPLEY CAIN
      ━━Nickname is usually Jules, though he isn't fond of it. Prefers Ripley or Cain
      ━━Twenty-three years old
      ━━Stands at five ft. ten
      ━━Semi-fluent in American Sign Language, which he constantly brushes up on in his free time
      ━━Has an Australian accent, but he has a slight insecurity over it; tends to speak in a convincing American accent
      ━━Sweet and a bit of a nerd, but is rather serious when it comes to the welfare of himself and others; tends to speak his mind often and prefers to plan effectively to make the best approach
      ━━Has an aggressive and protective side to him that comes out, especially when he has a bond towards someone
      ━━He would without a doubt put his own life in danger for the safety of those he cares about
      ━━Will participate in any task, no matter how dangerous it may be
      ━━Skillful fighter and marksman; has no preference, works equally as well with both melee/close combat and firearms
      ━━Has a very evident weakness for animals and children
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: `π‚πŽππ„π‹π€ππƒ π‘π„π˜ππŽπ‹πƒπ’ ──

Postby tai. » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 pm

COPELAND LUCILLE REYNOLDS
      ━━Nickname is usually Cope, but he doesn't mind being called Reyn. Only people he's extremely close to can call him Lucy
      ━━Twenty-three years old
      ━━Stands at five ft. nine
      ━━Understands a bit of French, but not enough to hold a conversation confidently
      ━━Extremely stubborn, sarcastic, snarky, crude, and becomes aggressive/agitated easily
      ━━Tends to get in fights often, either caused by his smart mouth/remarks or his tendency to act out when provoked
      ━━Skillful fighter and marksman; prefers (and is better with) melee/close combat, but he loves getting his hands on firearms every once in a while. Doesn't back down easily from a fight and bounces back quickly
      ━━Isn't used to kindness/affection and can be a bit awkward or resort to sarcasm when anyone is that way towards him. The only person he easily cares and shows affection towards is his best friend, Julien, who he often refers to as his brother
      ━━Has a weakness for animals and plants, though that's not something he'll admit to most. Another thing he won't admit is his love for Pokemon, despite having a collection of cards with him and a gengar hoodie he wears on especially cold days
      ━━Loves to etch on knife blades and occasionally jewelry. He has a collection of knives, many of which have intricate designs on the blade done by him
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roony » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:50 am

everyone's forms are accepted !! i'll update the front page as soon as i can <3

@na'vi honestly, it totally depends on what you prefer to do with your own personal character. but what i think would be interesting, and what would make more sense at least, was if all of our characters eventually came together to form a group of survivors, which will be discussed once we start scratching the surface when we begin. i'm hoping that answers your question, haha !!

edit . the discord server has been created !! it's still a bit of a work in progress, but i'll switch a few things up later :)
      here's the link !!
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` πŒπ€π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 π–π€π‹πŠ ── DISCUSSION

Postby na'vi. » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:55 am

Works for me! I've got bishop's form completely done, If it's misaligned
    for anyone shout at me and I can grab a screen cap for ya :)

edit; same as them vv, it said the discord link is broken >n<
Last edited by na'vi. on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:07 am

i just tried to join the discord and it says that the invite has expired

edit: both my forms for sean and alec are done so if anyone would like to discuss relations pm me! I’m literally open to anything
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gonegone! » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:08 am

^^^ same

also! nora is basically done. i'm open to discuss relations. i'll set up some basics soon.
gonegone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me