π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Event Prompt Thread |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Event Prompt Thread |

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:31 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
MAIN // ARTIST SEARCH // ARTIST BULLETIN // BREEDING // FANCLUB // DISCORD // DA GROUP
OWNER ARCHIVE // Event Shop

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hello and Welcome to the Prompt Thread. Here you will find the daily prompt you can complete to earn up
        to 10 tokens. The amount awarded will be random and posted at the end of that prompt day. You are only a
        llowed to do the prompt once and post for it once. I or one of the artists will post a prompt once a day.

Prompt Thread Rules:

β€’ You are not to post here unless answering a prompt, no marking. utilize the bookmark feature.
        β€’ You are only allowed to answer the prompt once. no linking to answers
        β€’ tokens will be awarded at the end of the day. the prompt poster will post when the prompt day is over an
        d then award the tokens before the next prompt is given.
        β€’ tokens will be kept up with at the token bank, feel free to message me if you change your username o
        r the bank has not been updated for longer than two days during the event.
        Hello and welcome to the Fayrian Kelpie Event Shop. Here you will find all the items that can be purchased.

β€’ You do not have to own a kelpie to participate in the event prompt thread, as long as you are actively try
        ing to get a kelpie.

Prompt Guidelines

β€’ Word Maximum of 500 words. Min 200.
        β€’ Art Maximum of 2. Art has to be lined and colored, it cannot be a sketch. art must be explained a little.
        β€’ Prompts and responses are to be CS appropriate. If you do not follow the prompt, no tokens will be given.
        β€’ Prompts will not necessarily be kelpie related but cannot be personal, they can be related to random things,
        just make sure it is kept civil and appropriate. Promps should be Event Themed [ ie. Medieval = questions or
        art around that era ]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:38 am

This will be the universal form to use when answering a prompt.

Code: Select all
        [list][b]Date:[/b]
        [b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Prompt Answer:[/b][/list]
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Event Prompt Thread |

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 am

JUlY 8th to JULY 9th.

prompt will be closed at 11pm est july 9th.

PROMPT

You look around you, the winter solstice is in full swing. the music fills your ears. Then you spot.....
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π…π€π˜π‘πˆπ€π πŠπ„π‹ππˆπ„π’ | Event Prompt Thread |

Postby Gigalili88 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:00 pm

➡
♦
➡
β™’
➡
♦
➡
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Christina/Chris
She/Her
Bisexual
Super Awkward
Always Open To Chat, Send Me A PM!

Website Storage | Toyhouse Storage Β©
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
⋆
β™’
⋆

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Gigalili88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 am

End Prompt

Gigalili88 - 3 coins ( do not link to prompt answer next time.

next prompt will be posted tomorrow

July 13th or until someone answers

the waves are crashing against the rocks, a calming sound to most. A kelpie is scanning the area looking for something but what?
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:55 am

Date: 7/18
    Username: HowlingHooves
    Prompt Answer:

The salty air wasn't her favorite, lending to a more irritated demeanor than was usually noticeable from brief observations; her sheen of reds looked more bleached in the bright sun, the sand casting a burned look to Price as her tail flicked to her left at regular intervals. Like a cat losing patience, waiting for the right moment to strike who or whatever was bothersome. Her eyes were on the tide pools not two feet from her, one ear twitching back and forth in a frenzy, catching the disturbing sound of the waves at her back.

She was clearly out of her preferred element.

She tossed her head up when she spotted the thing of her desires recluse itself again with the waves crashing against the beach, dark eyes lit angrily within. Her stomach rumbled unpleasantly, and the few others present on the beach, an lone dwarf, a few elves and another Kelpie, were ignored as the bearded man nearest her huffed out a laugh at her antics. Her eyes moved to the denizen mocking her, and she snorted forcefully before focusing again on the pool and the small eel living in the crusted rocks.

After a few moments longer, she struck out with teeth bared and head extended awkwardly in a rush of movement. Her head splashed into the waters, colder than she was used to, making her fin flex from the sudden chill. Pulling out of the pool, she shook herself before dropping her prize. The dwarf laughed aloud, blustering and holding his middle with the force of the noise.

Price herself pinned her eyes and glared at the offending catch on the ground. A slip of seaweed, clumped on the sandy rock under her hooves like a disgusting mess.. She stamped a hoof in frustration, her belly still rumbling for hunger to be sated. Price rounded on the dwarf, charging at him before stopping short of the expanse of sand of the beach. Huffing herself, she turned back to the tide pool before swatting at the air with her tail sharply.

Giving up, she headed inland... to her actual home of pond and lake, where the water wasn't salty.
    And seaweed didn't look like an eel.

369/500
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:50 am

End Prompt:

Howling: 8 tokens

July 19 or until a answer is written.

Describe or draw the racing grounds during the winter solstice.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me