๐ŸKhenney's Custom Art Shop๐Ÿ (now open for posting)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

๐ŸKhenney's Custom Art Shop๐Ÿ (now open for posting)

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:44 am

Making a new topic since I need to reserve a few comment slots.
Old shop page
--

Hello and welcome!
Here you can view my art and prices. I've done my best to make everything understandable. Please feel free to message me or comment below with an questions or concerns you may have.

If you have placed an order and have not received a reply please send me another message. If you are waiting for art and have not seen progress/an update in a timely manner, speak up! I tend to forget.

At the bottom you will find copyright and disclaimers, it's up to you to read it.

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
Current Shop Status: Closed
Accepting New Orders?

Not at this moment.
I gave commsions a try but have decided that I am to easily overwhelmed by constant requests and it makes it very hard for me to get them done within reasonable time frames.
I'm sorry if this is upsetting for anyone. If you really really want some of my artwork you may still message me about it but I deny them do to mental concerns and general life.
I may open my commsions up periodically when I need C$ or just want to be creative.
Thank you for understanding.

Active:
CrazyB- done?
*need sketch- potrait, sad Clarity
CrazyB
*need sketch- avatar up close Safari

In Line:
โ€ขย  PM for availability
Last edited by khenney on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:10 am, edited 19 times in total.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character StorageยคArt Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khenneys art shop (do not post)

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 am

Rules
(Rules will be updated as needed)
โ€ขFirst and foremost, please always read my Active and In Line lists before you send me a slip.
*You may send me one slip at a time* each piece of art equals one slot, wouldn't be fair to give all three+ slots to a single person
โ€ขYou need to PM me your slips. Not comment them below. I have accepted the current ones, but wont be accepting anymore. Its confusing for me
โ€ขDo not send me payment until you have been accepted via PM
โ€ขI will not begin work until I have the payment
โ€ขYou will loose your spot in line if you have not sent payment within 24 hours. I have to much intrest to be waiting on a payment, I'm sorry
โ€ขIf I start work and the payment trade is canceled I will stop progress.
โ€ขIf your payment is art I will need to see the finished art before I start my work
โ€ขDo not send me slips if my status says all slots are full. I can't keep track of everyone and you will not be put on an extended hold list.

How to order/Payment/wait times/commsion form slip
CS$ Payment
Once I have confirmed your order (PM me the slip) you must send me the trade/payment before I will begin working. Payment will be accepted once the work has been finished. If the trade is canceled before that time I will cease work until it is resent.
Alternative Payment (can also be mix and matched)
I understand not everyone has access to CS$. I will also accept art trades and WL pets
โ€ขAll I require for art trades is that you do your best! Any skill level is acceptable. You may use whatever art program you would like as long as you are able to provide the art to me. I have multiple characters that you can use in the art trade :)
โ€ขFor WishList pets
I will accept rares from all years up until 2o18. If you want to pay with uncommons they will need to be from 2o16 and less. I'm sorry but I get to many payments with 2o18/19 uncommons that I can acquire very easily in a basic trade.
I prefer more rare pets but understand it's not always an option. I do not work for free though so please do not low ball me.
I don't mind haggling but if we cant agree then we cant agree.
*If you are unsure on what is adequate payment let me know and I will edit the trade*

Wait Times
Wait times will vary depending on how much free time I have. I'm a mom to a toddler, so things can get pretty hectic over here. Please be patient. Plus it's summer. If you think I am taking to long don't hesitate to message me about it.

Commsion Slip- finally! 8-)

This will need to be PMed to me

Commision for: (you name)
Type/style or art: (chibi, avatar, painting, concept art)
Character: (your character or concept)
Character Palette?(This is important! This is for your characters HEX codes)
General Palette? (This is for the BG/other details. Does not need to be HEX codes)
Pose(s):(what is your character(s) doing. References appreciated)
Background:(color code or reference image)
Payment: (CS$, art, WL, or a mix)
Any notes, extra items or characters?

Code: Select all
[b]Commision For[/b]:
[i]Type/style[/i]:
[b]Character(s)[/b]
[b]Character Palette?[/b]
[b] General Palette?[/b]
[b]Pose(s)[/b]
[b]Background[/b]:
[b]Payment[/b]:
[b]Notes[/b]?

If it doesnt make sense, ask.
Last edited by khenney on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 am

Pricing/Examples
I'll try to have an example for each category and maybe a few links to additional examples. There are a few that do not have examples and I will get to that as soon as I can

Each option will come with a default gradiant background with a border. You may request a specific color(s).
If you request a color such as "pink" I will simply pick a pink gradient that I think complomemts the art. If you would like a truly specific color(s) please send me a code. This site has an easy to use color mixer. Requesting colors is free.
I'm also happy to make a transparent version as well :)

These are probably my favorite thing to do :D
Avatars/icons can be chibi, semi-relistic, and sketches. Personally I think they look best with a minimalist BG but I'm happy to do special BGs for you upon request. Transparent is also an option.
All avatars and icons will be made on the jumbo avatar canvas
*Please note that if you want a full body avatar/icon I will need to do a simple style. It's very hard to not only squeeze a full body in there but even harder to add realistic details. I will not do more than one full body character in icon unless it is very very tiny*

Examples:
Imageร—
Imageร—
Other examples:
ร—1 ร—2 ร—3rough.sketch

Chibi- 2-7cs$
Chibi can be used in any other the other options (ex: chibi avatar, chibi anthro, ect) it is simply a style option
Examples:
None at the moment

Portraits- 5-8 cs$
Portraits will include head, neck, and shoulders. Style (chibi, sketch, ect) upon request. Can have any BG.
Examples:
Imageร—
Imageร—

Full Body/Side View- 7-10 cs$

Paintings- 7-20 cs$
Paintings are usually semi-realistism and have one or more characters/subjects, complete with a full background.
Painting will take extra time compared to other options. They are also a lot more expensive because of the additional characters and full background.

Examples:
Imageร—
Imageร—
Imageร— BG Credit-Hubble
The above example is not 100% my work. The background was provided by Hubble. I am posting it here temporarily. It is also an unfinished piece

Sketches- 2-5 cs$
Sketches are a lot more relaxed and fun. They can be of a single character, multiple characters, or in a "study" format.
Studies are od different poses and angles with one or more subjects (study example below)
Studies can just be the lines or have a color and some shading to make it look more stylized.

Examples:
Imageร—
Imageร—
Imageร—
Imageร—
Other rough examples
ร—0
ร—1ร—2ร—3

Concept Art- 2-15 cs$
Concept art can be done in a few styles (minus chibi) concept art is a great way to put an idea to paper. I can do concept art in a loose study format or a more finished work.
Exaples:
Imageร—

Work on premade lines- unlisted (other artists editable lines or my own)
Work on premade lines will usually be simple character designs without having to pay full price for line work. All designs done on my premade lines will be 2cs$ or WL pets.

I am not apposed to coloring in another artists editable. However there must be clear consent from that art on that editable saying such a thing is okay. If I cannot find clear consent I will not use that line art. It is you job to find an acceptable lineart. I will also not make any edits or add ons if the owner rules do not clearly state it is okay. Editable payment will be done in WL pets primarily.

Examples: (these are my editables)
Imageร—
Imageร—

Special Backgrounds
Special background will not cost extra money but they may cost a WL pet or two. (2o17 uncommon and higher)
Special backgrounds can be pretty much anything you want. Scenery, sky, fields, outerspace, whatever your fancy is. The default style for background will be very simple. If you would like something more in depth it will cost extra.
Please provide references for you backgrounds!

Examples:
rdr2 inspired
sky1 pasture1 space1 space2

What I can not do

๐ŸšซHumans.
โ€ข Overly humanoid anthros
โ€ข I'm kind of bad at drawing clothes too

I dont mind monsters or cryptids. I think they're great but please keep it CS friending
Last edited by khenney on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 am

Copyright
First off I reserve the right to my artwork. I may use said art in self promotion, post it on other media (deviantart, instagram) and examples for other customers to view.
I will not claim your character though. I will provide credit for characters and the characters design.
โ€ขYou may not repost editable lines made by other artists. I don't mind coloring premade lines but most artists do not want their editables posted offsite

Disclaimer
I will try to take on art that may be out of my comfort zone, in doing so I reserve the right to back out of the agreement if for some reason the artwork just isnt working. If this happens I will provide a balf/full refund (depending on what amount of the work was finished) and access to the folder for another artist of your choosing to take over the project.
I will let you know upfront if something is out of my zone, that way you can select another artist or chose to continue working with me.

Your rights to the artwork
You may repost the artwork I do for you as well as claim the characters. You must credit me for the work though (artwork by Khenney on chickensmoothie) a clickable link back to the folder would also be great but not required. If you chose to repost I would appreciate you letting me know where it's been reposted, again not required.
You may not post my work that I have done for other people, or sketches/WIPs. Never ever try to remove or cover my signature.
Last edited by khenney on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 22 times in total.

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:59 am

-
Last edited by khenney on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:15 am

-
Last edited by khenney on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 am

Reserved

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khenney's Custom Art Shop (now open for posting)

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 am

Reserved
You may post below

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sofia » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 am

Commission for: Imagery
Type/style or art: Portrait
Character: x and x, She's basically a white horse with long curly white mane
Pose(s): I really want her sniffing some Lilac flowers.. so something like this, or even this โ™ฅ
Background: Maybe just a lighter color that matches with the flowers
Payment: 50C$ + a few rares
Any notes, extra items or characters: Just the Lilacs would be great โ™ฅ I want that as the big theme
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ!

xโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ™ฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Hi! I'm looking for trades,
and art of some characters,
as well as C$ which I have
a store for.
I was formerly known as:
Imagery

xโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ™ฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ

xโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ™ฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

C$ store coding Auction

xโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ™ฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ!
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
Sofia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Imagery wrote:Commission for: Imagery
Type/style or art: Portrait
Character: x and x, She's basically a white horse with long curly white mane
Pose(s): I really want her sniffing some Lilac flowers.. so something like this, or even this โ™ฅ
Background: Maybe just a lighter color that matches with the flowers
Payment: 50C$ + a few rares
Any notes, extra items or characters: Just the Lilacs would be great โ™ฅ I want that as the big theme

Shes so pretty! I'd love to do this one for you. Already have an idea for it!
I'll start work once the trade is sent (trade wont be accepted until the work is finished)

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me