the list?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

the list?

Postby RiN_X04 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:22 pm

sorry if this is the wrong place.
i'm back after maybe a year of hiatus. i've noticed a lot of "ex-list" and such and realized the old swap thread was also changed. i'm wondering when the list was removed and for what reason? thanks.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:33 pm

hey welcome back!
      the list was discontinued back in march, for multiple reasons.

back in february, (or late january?) there was a huge rarity update, an overhaul if you will. lots of pets went up in rarity, this also means, lots of lists. low tier placement omgsrs were obviously inaccurate, and proven to be after this update. even some september lists turned omgsr, which further proved how inaccurate the list really was. there was then a huge discussion whether it should be kept and continue to be updated, completely refurbishing the list, basically rebuilding it, or simply retiring it.

a poll was run for around a month, and retire gained the win. the list had been treated like law since the beginning, which was never it's initial intent, which is why so many people voted for the retire option. here's the thread if you want to take a look. a lot is explained there as well. hope that cleared some things up : )
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me