Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2098

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:02 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: Oct 16th, 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change. For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat is part of a partner comp with #2099. Team up with another user, one of you applying for this cat, and the other for the other. Both forms will be judged together.

This cat seems to have had grown up with/come from the same area as #2099. How did they get separated? What's their opinion on them? Max of 500 words for each prompt. You can opt to answer one(but not both) of the prompts with art instead.

Username: dewly_noted
    Cat Name: Fading Sunset [formerly Coyote]
    Clan: Fallen

Description: A cinnamon lynx point with white and with blue eyes.

Other Features: Torn ear
    Siblings:

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by CertainNorth on Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2098

Postby Trickz » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 am

Username: ThunderCry04
Partner: Saltkinq
Cat Name: Spongeflower
Clan: TideClan

Relationship: Image
Separation: (371 Words)
Clouds were gathering in the darkening sky, which can just barely be seen through the thick canopy of jungle leaves. Spongeflower, a smaller she-cat with a dark cinnamon face, sat beside a darker tabby named Lagooncall. The two had been friends for ages, they were born in the same season and had been friends their entire life. Today that was going to change.

Snoring filled the camp, the stone structures in which her clanmates were sleeping behind her as she leads the brown tabby towards the beach, her tail a bristling mess.

"I can't stay here Lagooncall. Silentstar is mouse-brained, he will kill us all and you know that just as well as I do. I was offered a place in TideClan, come with me! We will be safer. Applestar told me that at the last gathering. We can leave and join them." She paused, looking over her shoulder to see the pained expression in Lagooncall's eyes, breaking Spongeflower's heart.

"I can't. I'm a loyal warrior to the Clan of the Palms. Even if Silentstar is mouse-brained, even if the clan is at risk of being attacked by TideClan, I can't leave them. When we became warriors we pledged that, remember? You're breaking your vow. I can't come with you Spongeflower. Leave if you want, but I won't be coming with you. If you step over that border, I will be your enemy from now on."

Spongeflower's heart shattered, piercing her chest. She hoped that Lagooncall would understand and agree, coming with her to cross the border and go somewhere they wouldn't have to worry about being attacked and losing each other, but a constant nagging fear was always there. What if Lagooncall said no.

"I'm sorry Lagooncall, I guess this is where I leave you. May StarClan light your path."

The color-pointed she-cat stepped over the border, tail dragging in the sand, leaving a trail as she stepped over the border. She cast one final look over her shoulder, seeing Lagooncall step into the shadows and returning to the Clan of the Palm's camp. She turned to see Applestar staring at her sympathetically, followed by Squidwhisker, her mate. The two lead her into the jungle where TideClan made their camp.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:58 am

Username: babypizza
Partner: ~HeyRai~
Cat Name: Owlkit Owlpaw Owlrush
Clan: oakclan link in sig

Relationship:

It seemed to Owlpaw that the day he was born was when fadedstar announced that mothdusk would be his mentor. When the two touched noses it was like he was breathing for the first time. He knew he must impress mothdusk and see him as an equal.

He didn't understand it at the time; all he knew is that he wanted to always be near mothdusk. It have him a sense of safety and when his mentor looked at him ugh his heart pounded. Mothdusk seemed to enjoy being with Owlpaw just as much, the two shared tongues and talked often. As a mentor mothdusk was everything Owlpaw hoped for. They practiced often and everyday was a new adventure.

Slowly mothdusk seemed to stray away from Owlpaw. Afraid he might have offended the dark tom Owlpaw spent more time with the other apprentices.

The night mothdusk came to him was a sleepless one. After the warrior explained and apologized to him he turned to leave, looking back he said to Owlpaw "it doesn't matter who you are it's about who you can become". Owlpaw felt his heart break with a single beat. He couldnt catch his breath. Was this death?

Days went by and Owlpaw couldn't shake the feeling of loneliness that clung to his pelt like a thorn, tearing at him with every movement. His new mentor, acornstem, wasn't like mothdusk at all an it made him miss his old mentor that much more. Finally he had had enough. In the night Owlpaw snuck his way through the old apprentices tunnel in the ground which lead outside camp. The cool night breeze made him shiver but he would not be deterred by anything. He ran fast and hard until he came to the clans boundary. He tried to catch some scent of mothdusk but the only thing he caught was the stale smell of crowfood in the distance. Defeated and tired he trudged along back to camp. He would never see mothdusk again.

[334/500words]

How does your cat feel about the other?:

Owlpaw has spent many nights fighting his thoughts. Some nights he's woken up with muddy torn paws. Owlpaw remembers mothdusk vividly. It took a loooong time for him to notice the way he felt for mothdusk was different than he felt for any other cat. It's hard for him to say but in his mind he would admit that yes; Owlpaw loved mothdusk. Owlpaw hopes one day he will return to oakclan but doesn't let his hopes get too high. Instead Owlpaw climbs the tallest tree he can find and looks at the sky during the day. He watches the forest with it's small creatures scurrying around, and in leafbare the leaves falling remind him of what mothdusk told him about being whoever he wanted. Owlpaw understood the reason for his leaving. He just wished he would have taken him with.

[143/500 words]
Last edited by Cinxer on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 am

Res partner sadistic talented baby
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:30 am

Username: Ines.
Partner: albino polar bear
Cat Name: RaspberryNight
Clan: Moontide Clan
Relationship:
“Eiffelfall, Eiffelfall! Where are you?“
Kevin was searching for the tabby tom whom he’d eventually found perched upon a rocky outcropping overlooking Briny Bay.
“Hey.”
Kevin called out. Quietly padding to sit beside his warrior.
“Are you okay?“
Kevin wrapped his tail around his paws and followed Eiffelfall’s gaze to where the stars twinkled down at them.
Eiffelfall murmured. “I miss her sometimes y'know.”
Eiffel tucked his tail farther under himself.
“She left because she couldn’t bear to be silent. She couldn't bear to let more apprentices disappear.”
Eiffelfall’s voice was breaking. Kevin glimpsed tears shimmering in the starlight that caused them. He continued in a near whisper.
“I wish I could tell her she was right, that I followed in her paw steps.“
Eiffelfall looked to his left, to where Kevin was sitting. As usual, Kevin didn't know what to say. He wasn't as touchy felly as the other tom. He decided to leave Eiffelfall to his sorrows and excused himself. Eiffel returned his attention to the stars and their memories.
“I’m sorry Ras.“
He meowed to them.
“You were right.“

Raspberrynight prowled through the underbrush, her tail twitching in anticipation. Bursting into the river bank she skillfully brought her paws down on the trout who was swimming in a shallow pool.
“Gotcha!”
Raspberrynight proudly carried her prize into camp and added it to the nearly full fresh-kill pile.
“Look at that catch. Great work Raspberrynight.” Amberleaves, her deputy praised.
Raspberrynight nodded at her respectfully deputy.
“Yes, thank you.”
Raspberrynight decided to go back out on the hunt. This time, she would go after a more ambitious prize, a rabbit. Her clan mostly ate fish but red meat was prized. She was hiding in the medium grass of a clearing. She held her breath, tail down, step forward, pounce! The rabbit didn't see it coming. Ras looked to the sky to thank StarClan for what they gave her. There she saw something of her youth, the stars. Her best friend always loved to make up stories about them. They where cats hunting a monster, they were warriors on a great quest, they where kits who could play the day away with none of the fussy work of being an apprentice.

The stars made the night bittersweet. She missed Eiffelfall but not at the same time. He was so blasted stubborn but also very sweet. She missed the exploration and adventures of her kithood, the long days of catching prey with him, she missed how he would always defend her honor. As if she needed it.

She didn't leave him in the best of terms. He wanted to simply wait and follow their misguided leader. She was never one to fall into line blindly. She regretted the fight, regretted the anger that had torn them apart. The scars they gave each other. But if she could go back to that night, she wouldn't change a thing. Somethings simply had to be done.

"Eiffel," she called out "I miss you."

[497/500]

Separation:

written in collaboration with albino polar bear

art by chase. background albino polar bear
Last edited by Ines. on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Partner: klaus. [form]

Relationship:
    Their parents lived through it, the separation, the great divide.
    He had grown with stories of the once great tribe they had been, of the time before the two wholes split into two. His mother had taught him about his family on the other side. Of course there was no blood shared between them, she taught him that water could be just as strong. The first time he met Soaring Tern it was an instant decision. This cat was family. Their mother's had been best friends, they would be best friends. He didn't ask, he simply did.
    They had barely exchanged names when Fading stubbornly decided that they would be friends. He made everything happen, practically running over Soaring Tern in his ambition to become close friends, just like their parents. Just like that he cared about him. Fading had always been ride or die with the people he cared about and that was where their relationship began to strain on everything around them. Fading was head strong, sentimental and would sooner burn then see anyone he cared about hurt.

Careful planning went into all the attacks for the first decade of the two tribes war. A surprise attack against Maun Gonakru during their weakest moment was one of those carefully thought out plans. The mission had gone easily, assassins travelling through the tunnels, ambushing a Maun Gonakru patrol and taking them off guard.

It would have ended in far more blood shed if Soaring Tern and Fading Sunset hadn't found each other on opposite ends of the blood shed. One of Fading's tribe mates had tackled Soaring, full intent on smothering out the candle that was the other's life. On Fading's part the choice to intervene, to strike down his tribe mate to save the enemy was pure reflex. His ear was torn to shreds by his own and the mission was in shambles. Soaring was unharmed, safe and alive and that was all that mattered.

He lost his title for that choice and was instead banished to the rank of Neophyte until he could gather his whits and realise who the enemy was. Even after he earnt the rank of ranger and became resigned to hunting, his objection to the war and continued friendship with Soaring Tern earnt him a reputation amongst the leadership and leaders to be.

The years have gone by and as they've aged their relationship has remained strong, no matter how the fighting increases. The two of them share stories where they can, reminiscing over the how the years have changed. For all that cats have come and gone these two are still alive- old, aching but still alive, still friends. [447/500]

Separation:
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:22 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Username;; Gallifrey
Partner;; Rameiku form
Cat Name;; Rosewing
Gender;; Female
Age;; 34 Moons
Clan;; Hightide Cove
Rank;; Warrior
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
Relationship:
(500/500 Words)

Fear, pain, loss..... those feelings were all I was aware of as I tried to open my eyes. Everything hurt and my body felt heavy. Taking a breath was a struggle and I coughed as the water irritated my lungs. What had happened to me and where was Starling? Were my last thoughts before I blacked out, unaware that I was no longer in the ocean.

When I finally awoke, a kind looking she-cat was standing over me, her light fur standing out amongst the darkness of wherever we were. “Hello little one, we found you all alone on shore during a patrol. Where is your family?” The cat asked. I tried to remember what had happened. One moment Starling and I had been sitting near the sea and the next........Starling! It was his fault! He had goaded me into jumping and I had been swept away. Had he even tried to rescue me?! Now I was all alone in a strange land and with strange cats, all thank to him. “I.....I have no family, they are dead.”

Many moons passed and I grew to be a fine hunter and young warrior in my new home. They had changed my name from Rose to Rosepaw and I had been apprenticed to the kind cat I’d met the day I arrived. Softwhisker was great! She was like the mother I’d never really had, my birth-cat having never paid much attention to my brother or I. Softwhisker taught me many things and made sure I adjusted to this new way of life, she even taught me to swim! Sometimes, I still thought back to my previous life, but those memories brought no joy, Softwhisker was my family now.

The day of the gathering and first trading session approached as the seasons shifted, this would be my first time meeting one of the allied clans. I’m was understandably nervous, after all, I’d only just gotten my Warrior name less than a moon ago. ‘Hopefully the other cats would be understanding if I slipped up.’ I thought as I picked up my offering for the other cats, it was customary to bring an item of value to these meetings to trade with our allies and keep up the friendship between our clans.

As we entered the meeting place, a small hollow surrounded by trees, a familiar scent caught my nose. ‘No! He couldn’t be....’ but he was. There, sitting beside one of allied cats was my brother. He was larger than I remembered but it only made since, we had grown up after all. A strange pang in my heart caused me to turn away, but before I could take a step, his voice called “Rose.. is that you?” I ignored him. “Rose please! I’ve missed you so much!” I finally turned, snarling at him. “You wouldn’t have had to miss me if you didn’t cause us to get separated! Don’t talk to me again.” I said and walked off to join my clan.

─━━━━━━━━━━━━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seperation:
Gif, One art piece

Art by Rameiku, Writing by me. Coding and ideas collaborated together.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:58 am

After some debate and totally spacing for a week(sorry all!), AJ and I have come to a decision! We really liked the relationship between klaus and dewly's cats, so congratulations!

We also want to award Gallifrey and Rameiku each an HM for their hard work! Thanks all!

dewly_noted wrote:
    Partner: klaus. [form]

Relationship:
    Their parents lived through it, the separation, the great divide.
    He had grown with stories of the once great tribe they had been, of the time before the two wholes split into two. His mother had taught him about his family on the other side. Of course there was no blood shared between them, she taught him that water could be just as strong. The first time he met Soaring Tern it was an instant decision. This cat was family. Their mother's had been best friends, they would be best friends. He didn't ask, he simply did.
    They had barely exchanged names when Fading stubbornly decided that they would be friends. He made everything happen, practically running over Soaring Tern in his ambition to become close friends, just like their parents. Just like that he cared about him. Fading had always been ride or die with the people he cared about and that was where their relationship began to strain on everything around them. Fading was head strong, sentimental and would sooner burn then see anyone he cared about hurt.

Careful planning went into all the attacks for the first decade of the two tribes war. A surprise attack against Maun Gonakru during their weakest moment was one of those carefully thought out plans. The mission had gone easily, assassins travelling through the tunnels, ambushing a Maun Gonakru patrol and taking them off guard.

It would have ended in far more blood shed if Soaring Tern and Fading Sunset hadn't found each other on opposite ends of the blood shed. One of Fading's tribe mates had tackled Soaring, full intent on smothering out the candle that was the other's life. On Fading's part the choice to intervene, to strike down his tribe mate to save the enemy was pure reflex. His ear was torn to shreds by his own and the mission was in shambles. Soaring was unharmed, safe and alive and that was all that mattered.

He lost his title for that choice and was instead banished to the rank of Neophyte until he could gather his whits and realise who the enemy was. Even after he earnt the rank of ranger and became resigned to hunting, his objection to the war and continued friendship with Soaring Tern earnt him a reputation amongst the leadership and leaders to be.

The years have gone by and as they've aged their relationship has remained strong, no matter how the fighting increases. The two of them share stories where they can, reminiscing over the how the years have changed. For all that cats have come and gone these two are still alive- old, aching but still alive, still friends. [447/500]

Separation:
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 am

AAAahhhhh!!

Me and inkk are both excited about winning our beans ;-;

Thankyou sm ten, AJ and congrats on your hm's Gallifrey and Rameiku!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me