A little help on pricing?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

A little help on pricing?

Postby milkrocks » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 am

Hello! After looking around for awhile, I couldn't really find a guide anywhere for how much items are valued at in c$, so I'm deciding to share these pending trades I got here:

trades/viewtrade.php?id=81249692&userid=29473&signature=fvIM8twvKS91EBMOpT-Kxw

trades/viewtrade.php?id=81254849&userid=29473&signature=ZD6BZsyBJg0695YreMM2NA (This one has a pet in it)

Anyone know about how much c$ these trades should get? Or, if there is a guide somewhere for items pricing, could you direct me to there? Any help on pricing for these trades will be much appreciated! :D
Seeking Pokemon X or Y friend codes. Please pm me if interested :)

Only selling my stuff atm for either c$, or FR gems/treasure. Unless it's an event swap, I'm not doing any trading right now.

ImageImage
milkrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A little help on pricing?

Postby ♥HazelNightmare » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 am

milkrocks wrote:Hello! After looking around for awhile, I couldn't really find a guide anywhere for how much items are valued at in c$, so I'm deciding to share these pending trades I got here:

trades/viewtrade.php?id=81249692&userid=29473&signature=fvIM8twvKS91EBMOpT-Kxw

trades/viewtrade.php?id=81254849&userid=29473&signature=ZD6BZsyBJg0695YreMM2NA (This one has a pet in it)

Anyone know about how much c$ these trades should get? Or, if there is a guide somewhere for items pricing, could you direct me to there? Any help on pricing for these trades will be much appreciated! :D

You can first look what the items are worth in pets, I know the Eros is very valuable ( goes for more then listed with demand of course that’s subjective ) and most of the items on the bottom trade go for an 09 rare/very rare like the French hens since they are older, I’ve attached the link to the items rares list, most other items go for a common to uncommon of the year they were released, except older, event and store items they vary . So once you find out what the items are worth in pets the use the how much is this pet worth in c$ to convert .you can always check with the how much is this item worth thread as well.

Items guide

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=559754

How much is this pet worth in c$ Thread

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3915876

How much is this item worth

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3719854

Hope this helps a bit!
♥HazelNightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A little help on pricing?

Postby Schuyler » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 am

Please use the threads linked above for trade/value help.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage