Consolation prizes for contests

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Consolation prizes for contests

Postby Larkspur1678 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:58 pm

I want to hold an art contest to get rid of most my pets, but my rares group is just under 500 pets and it's just not realistic to individually link every single one. I was around for the contest prize rule change and it was made specifically because people would list 'grand prizes' to draw people in even though they had no intention of handing it out. Consolation prizes are completely different and I don't see why it has to follow the same rule and it's actually hard to follow as written. If I say each winner gets 2 '10 rares and I have a group of 100 rares, that means I need to get exactly 50 entries to follow the rules because each prize listed must be given away and you have to give the amount promised. I just wanna give a little something to people who don't get 1st/2nd/3rd/etc., but again at nearly 500 pets it's nearly impossible the way it's just recently been starting to be enforced(this was never an issue until about a month ago and idk why, the rule change was roughly 4 years ago).

tl:dr - Please don't make me individually link ~500 pets for consolation prizes when the rule was never intended to be enforced that way

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me