Oekaki Questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki Questions

Postby schizodog » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:25 am

Hey all, I need a couple of questions answered if possible! I want to make a new horse breed in the adoptable oekaki, and I did a sketch on paper, but can I transfer that sketch to the oekaki chickenpaint/chibipaint so i can redraw lines over it? Also, the pencil tool isn't working for my chickenpaint, and the pen tool is staying at one size no matter what size i set it to. Thanks for any help!
I'm Hound
Adult | They/It | Artist
my carrd
I am currently not taking commissions!
I am mostly on cs for the pets that mean a lot to me, whether they be nostalgic, look like pets of mine, etc. I am also on here to support other artists! Feel free to DM me about anything relevant to my art or pets, I'm an open book!

schizodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Questions

Postby hypnowave » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:30 am

sorry, but all drawings on oekaki must be started from scratch! you can't upload files to oekaki, and if i remember correctly it's to prevent art theft. so you would have to eyeball the sketch and redraw it on oekaki, or trace the paper by placing it on your art tablet (or something like that, haha.)

what do you mean by "not working" in regards to the pencil tool? unfortunately i'm not too sure about the pen tool issue you have :< maybe another user can help answer that!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schizodog » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:32 am

Thanks for responding! What I mean is, the pencil tool isn't being registered on the page. So even though i can select it, when i go to use it nothing shows up where i've drawn.
I'm Hound
Adult | They/It | Artist
my carrd
I am currently not taking commissions!
I am mostly on cs for the pets that mean a lot to me, whether they be nostalgic, look like pets of mine, etc. I am also on here to support other artists! Feel free to DM me about anything relevant to my art or pets, I'm an open book!

schizodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Do you perhaps have opacity lock ticked on in the layer settings?

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]