【⚘ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓷 + 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 ⚘ 】

A place to store your roleplay character information.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀:

+1
100%
No votes

Total votes : 8

【⚘ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓷 + 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 ⚘ 】

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚘WELCOME TO THE PEN & PLOW!⚘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As you can tell this is my storage, a few house rules are: •Don’t steal my Oc’s. •Do not post on this thread if you want to say something take it to my pm’s or Discord. •Feel free to get lost, but be warned of the gecko’s in the trench coat. Granted most of these kiddos are mainly hunger games (a fandom I adore), I do enjoy dabbling in other rps. So please feel free to poke and prod me about anything, xx!

gif credit @ Pinterest.com

Last edited by Runnersback on Sat May 08, 2021 7:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:||ℋ𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝒢𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝒜𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 ||

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

sɪʙʟɪɴɢs/ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs:
Annus Aveum•D6♂
Acer North•D13♀
sᴘᴏᴜsᴇs:
Maeve Sorin•D2♀
Amaryllis Kelda•D2♀

20𝓽𝓱 - 30𝓽𝓱 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼

𝟸𝟶ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Moses Grandy•D7♂
Sienna Mach-North•D7♀

𝟸𝟷sᴛ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Delta Odair•D4♀
Reed West•D10♂
Pablo Adler•D12♂

𝟸𝟸ɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Sorrel Baxter•D1♂
Blanche Hannalis•D9♀

𝟸𝟹ʀᴅ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Meadow Taurus•D7♀
Red Pollard•D11♂

𝟸𝟺ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Marie Lafarge•D3♀
Bane Hartmen•D8♂

𝟸𝟻ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs (ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ǫᴜᴇʟʟ):
Gaius Singleville•D2♂
Heidi Oxford-Cambridge•D5♀
Unus Aveum•D6♀
𝟸𝟼ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Jaxx Richards•D3♂
Beatrice Markham•D11♀

𝟸𝟽ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Reichen Tiberius•D4♂
Calla Kalligan•D7♀

𝟸𝟾ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Garrison Cadmus•???♂
Dior Ryker•???♀

𝟸𝟿ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Trent Saylor•???♂
Sonja Palmer•???♀

𝟹𝟶ᴛʜ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs:
Zeus Royce•???♂
Panthera Volt•D5♀

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓼

Greg Archer•20th Hgs•D5♂
Maple Lochte•22nd Hgs•D7♀
➵ xxx
Selene Laskaris•27th Hgs•D6♀

Last edited by Runnersback on Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:21 am, edited 77 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵20th hunger games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Moses Grandy
The Gentle Lumberjack

Full Name: “Moses...Moses Grandy,sweetheart.”Moses said with a grin.
Gender:“Do I look like a girl to you? I’m all teenage boy!!!”He huffed with irritation.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
District: Seven

District Token:He brought a silver necklace with wooden dog tags that held a very sentimental message from his family if he ever got shipped off for the games after he moved in with his grandfather to take care of him.
Alliance & training score: “I had a score of seven which got me lucky just by talking with people and well being with Sienna but it all fell short as we we starting to get targeted and I was becoming feverish.”Moses said with a tired smile.

Appearance: This fiery ginger stands at 6’3’ and is roughly 190 lbs. He is more muscle then mass,with chalkboard abs and a chiseled jawline. Grandy’s eyes burn with vivid greens just like the trees of district 7. He has freckles practically lacing every part of him and his face.
Personality:Moses is absolutely down to earth but at the same time slightly cocky. He is filled with spunk and sass while he also has a big sense of humor but sometimes it comes out at the wrong times. Grandy loves to flirt and charm his way into other’s hearts. He is definitely a little too caring but he is one to take revenge when he is wronged. Moses is also District 7’s biggest flirt but he never takes it far to break hearts yet he still does it anyways. Moses is very insecure about his past as he was the ugly-duckling of district seven. He uses his ability as a charming flirt to the best of his ability to not repeat his past.
Crush:Moxie, his sweet spear driven little Moxie, and the girl that stole his heart beyond the grave.

Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped just like anyone else,sweetheart it sucked hearing my name called and people applauding.”Moses scoffed bitterly.
Parade Outfit:For once District 7, didn’t look like trees.
Interview angle: “Country Sweetheart.” He put on one hell of a show with his woodsy western accent as he charmed his ways into the hearts of capital ladies. Maybe the audience can save his hied in the games.

Alignment:Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: “I asked for a pair of twin hatchets or an axe but there was only one axe and my district partner was eyeing it so, I went for the bow and arrows I used sometimes when I went hunting with my grandfather.”Moses remembered fondly.
Fatal flaw:Woodland creatures ,he loves them so much. He is willing to risk it all for them, just like he did when ever he cut down trees.

Death: “In the beginning there was only four of us. Sienna,Colby, Zoe and obviously me. Well we all knew we had made a vast mistake when I humanely killed a girl during the bloodbath by snapping her neck since she claimed the bow and arrows my eyes had been set on which resulted in one Zoe wretching in the water contaminating the only fresh water source near the southern quadrant.”The arena for the 20th games had been split into north,south,east, and west with a stunning lake with a island that held the cornucopia in the center. And with each quadrant came a different biome that some of the tributes had never encountered before. The north a sparse taiga, that does little to protect from the snow and the bitter winds,that also contained a freezing fresh water stream. The east beautiful plains with underground tunnels due to some particularly massive mutts and a lazy river. The west a horrible climb with gravel and stone that also held valleys,plateaus, and hills with horrible land tremors. The south a humid marsh with knee deep waters and sparse dry land with low lying trees when found.

As day waned the small alliance had paused there trek south as they spotted some low level trees, as Moses secured their tent into the trees with a couple of clovehitch ties.Sienna had taken to collecting dry wood and started the fire with Colby’s help before they boiled the water, Moses after finishing the tent went hunting for food as a certain teenager didn’t want to assist. And Zoe well the older tributes desperately wanted to tell her to please help out with something but the alliance just irritably let her mope about. Moses absolutely trying his best had found himself a moorhen nest with eggs, and as he placed the eggs into his pockets. A moorhen mother genetically engineered by the Capitol came out and gave him more than five minutes of hell but luckily the burley redhead only had to waste one arrow on the mutt. But he had made it back to camp with only a few scratches but one hell of a decent meal to be prepped, which he and Colby made while Sienna fretted over finding water as well as ways to bandage his face up. And while the alliance bonded over awaiting for the food to cook, they shared district stories while Moses scrubbed Sienna’s yellow sack a gaudy brown with marshland mud. That night had more than gotten worse after supper though. A suprise attack from Demitra landed a fatal blow to Moses’ friendship with Colby and managed to reduce the alliance to two as they abandoned Zoe to fend for herself with a arrow and a egg.

“It seemed like me and Sienna were running for hours trying to leave the rocky western quadrant and get away from the teenager from hell, it was bad enough she refused to spare a bandage until Sienna started making comments that was obvious we knew she had a small medical kit tucked into her waterproof jacket.”The ginger groaned agonizingly as he continued the recount of his death. But they had made it to little Rieka and Jay’s camp and despite them being the youngest tributes reaped in, they had been the kindest sharing a sponsor gift of cupcakes and bandages to the exhausted ginger and his partner. It seemed that Moses had gotten relaxed a little two fast when two soulless gingers raided the camp stabbing the small from ten, that he had adopted with the careers. As he realized it was Reyna the bully who wouldn’t leave Sienna alone who had wounded the girl he went into a vengeful frenzy between beating a tribute,consoling a child, and going mad with infections. Moses couldn’t register anything in the games from that point on. Not moving camps with Jay and Sienna for a brief time period. Not the careers cooing over his allies worriedly while Sienna did her best at bandaging. Not him as he spent the next several hours running high fevers, spells of insanity, and him thinking Rieka was back while grinding his teeth.

While Moses had adverted his eyes to the sky numbly as he had been dragged under a tree.Even though he couldn’t say he was grateful for Eden,Caspia, and Chaska for protecting him and his allies from insults to giving them a safe rest spot while he fought for clarity he was thankful. But it only got worse form there as he wreathed and wailed about his pain and suffering, pleading to be killed which Sienna reluctantly agreed to let happen as she said her goodbyes before taking a walk with Jay and the career she loved. Chaska had turned to Moses and made his way over to the taller tribute. Once he was in front of them he knelt in front of them and pulled them in for a hug. It was a move he had seen Reinhold from the previous games do. It seemed like the gentlest way to go, a warm hug and a swift death was something he hoped all his allies would get. Not that he wanted them to die but if they had to die he wanted it to be swift and painless. "Say hello to Rieka for me when you see her."he said gently. He hoped it would help and not hurt them."Rest well Moses Grandy." he murmured softly. Then as gently and as quickly as he could he slid his dagger into Moses' chest piercing the heart. Hopefully he had done it right and Moses' died as quickly as the tribute that Reinhold had given mercy to had died.It hurt attempting at formulating words till Moses gasped softly feeling his body shudder to a standstill before the warm light drew him in. He was happy to serve some sort of purpose. That was his last thought before he died... A happy one. His body was now laying stone cold in wait for the Capitol air craft to pick the fiery red head with a heart of gold up. The cannon fire called a end to the young tribute from seven.

•Moses’s Relationships•
☒ - negative || ☐ - neutral || ✓ - positive || ♥ - lover || ♡ - crush || ♢ - friend || ♛ - best friend || ☭- enemy

•The 20th Hunger Games•
〖D1☐♢〗Eden: He just hopes Eden takes good care of Sienna.
〖D2✓〗Chaska: Despite coming from two different worlds, the fact that Chaska put him out of his misery made his life so much easier.
〖D3☒☭〗Demitra: Another witch who hurt the careers and Seven’s alliance by killing off Colby. Moses rolled in his grave with joy when she was taken out.
〖D6✓♛〗Colby: Colby was his absolute bestfriend and well the fact that he was the first to go broke Moses to shambles.
〖D7✓♛〗Sienna: Not only his district patented but roughly his best friend that he absolutely adored and wanted to protect but failed in doing so.
〖D10✓♛〗Rieka: A absolute angel that passed which lead to Moses going off the deep end and demanding to be killed.
〖D11☐♢〗Jay: Not a bad kid but Moses only really knew him for a few moments anyways.
〖D11☒☭〗Zoe: He knew Sienna was trying her best by bringing the girl into the alliance but she was whiny and her incompetence resulted in them abandoning her.
〖D12☒☭〗Reyna: Moses wanted to kill her but he let the careers handle the witch who had killed his adopted child.

•Others•
〖D2✓♥〗Moxie: The literal love of his life, no matter how chaotic she is in the afterlife. He loves his sweet career founder to death since she means the world to him and so so much more even though half of the time he is too nervous to express it.
〖D7✓♛〗Garry: Despite not speaking much to Garry but often trying to crack jokes with the treedad, he still meant a lot to Moses.
〖C☒☭〗Mother Moorhen: It wasn’t so bad until she found him and started harassing him with her nails but she managed to make him suffer enough with massive infections which resulted in his death.
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵20th hunger games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Sienna Mach-North
The Honorary Career

Full Name:“Heya, I’m Sienna Mach-North! You can call me Mach or North for short! My parents never actually got married back in seven but they still stuck together and decided to give me both of their last names as a hyphen to still prove the point.” She said with a friendly smile.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: Seven

District Token:Sienna brought a wooden ring carved from one of the fallen limbs of her favorite tree. She is very sentimental about it, as a small tree and the coordinates of her family home had been intricately burned on the inside of the ring and the outer portion of the ring.
Alliance and Training score: “I got an 8! Pretty good for a girl from district seven and I made my mentor proud! For the alliance, you would think I was passed around to everyone in the games but once my allies passed on I found new people to fight honorably besides and made sure to protect them to the best of my abilities.” Sienna said with a small smile.

Appearance: Mach-North is 5’7’ and about 120 lbs with strong legs. She is swifter then she is actually strong. With her silky amber doe eyes she loves to bat them with her freckles and make anyone swoon. Most of the time she’s found with sunflowers tucked into her hair somewhere! Sienna has creamy colored skin with some small scars from previous scrapes and bruises but she is a fairly healthy and lanky girl, and well she is sure as hell proud of her district seven gene pool.
Personality: Sienna is more tender-hearted and the wittier partner of the district seven tributes. She is definitely calmer then most but her anger is purely righteous when she is wronged and it can be scary to most. Mach tends to use more tactical skills to strike fear into the hearts of others before laughing at them like usual. Sienna also likes to crack jokes and play stupid around the tributes to just mess with there heads a while longer. Who doesn’t love cute and dumb lumber jacks? The most integral part of her is her loyalty, honor, and bravery, most non career tributes don’t have those traits which makes her unique in her growth as tribute. Most have bashed on her for just being a “dumb girl” from seven or some sort of traitor for respecting everyone but her logic and kindness will always be unmatched.
Crush: “If I last long enough and he’s cute enough, just maybe,ok ok you got it out of me, it’s Eden!” Sienna chuckled.

Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped.” Mach gave a fake smile for the cameras.
Parade outfit: She and Moses had crowns braided out of beautiful willow branches filled in with soft pine cones. Her outfit consisted of ornate origami folds applied to each layer of her dress as Moses had a plush mesh green top and tight khaki pants with ornate origami designs plastered absolutely everywhere.
Interview angle: “Sophisticated and Strong.” She said with a smirk. While her partner had charmed her way into the audiences hearts she took the time to prove her’s and Moses’s strength.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapon of choice: Shears & Throwing Knives
Fatal flaw: “I’m allergic to dogs.”Sienna said bitterly.

Death: “Not all tributes want to go home as I raised hell for all of us... Tonight is the night we’ll fight till it’s over...” As Sienna’s pedestal was raised, she was brought up into a lake like setting with four quadrants that she instantly regretted noticing. While the countdown began, her heart pumped to the best of fear’s wild drums till she caught sight of her allies and her career crush Eden Beauregard. She swore her cheeks fired up in a heartbeat but in reality they had paled simultaneously. Sienna simply shook it off and relaxed bending her knees and squatting before whistling a few times getting Moses’ then Colby’s and finally Zoe’s attention. She started making motions on which way they were heading off together after the bloodbath. Sienna nodded and gave a friendly at ease smile once they agreed as the annoying clock was still pulsating life shattering beeps that’s when she sprinted off wading far and wide to get to the axe that was obviously left for her.
While the girl from seven continued her charge,Sienna stared at her enemy number one named Reyna striding for the axe, the girl from seven couldn’t let her have it. So she snagged a sunny yellow pack and threw it out on while screaming,“Touch that axe,Mutt!! And you’ll loose all function in your wrists!” The girls from Seven and Twelve had tussled for a good while till Sienna uppercutted Reyna with the end of her axe giving her a bloody nose. Reyna released her grip on the weapon and reeled back, snatching up her longsword from the ground where it lay."Fine! You get that axe." Inexplicably, Reyna's expression shifted into a smile. Sienna had won her respect. "You earned it, Seven!" Was the last thing Sienna heard from Reyna as the two disappeared to there respected allies while Sienna had a small brush up with the career who promised to protect not only in the bloodbath but the best he could in the games she still managed to make it to her allies completely unscathed , or more of regretted ally for Sienna, she was now standing in vomit water in the south quadrant because of one Zoe Marius.

After hours of bitterly trekking through the wetlands, the first night had fallen over the lands. Sienna was exhausted and with reluctancey she shared that she had picked up a axe and an backpack containing trail mix as well as small pocket compass, while Moses grabbed blankets and a archery set, Colby a spear and tent while Zoe remained silent. “We should probably find somewhere dry to set up camp.” Colby soundly suggested. Zoe mumbled as she pulled her shoe out of the wetness, "We should probably set up camp once we're pretty far from the Cornucopia so we can figure out what we should do. Did any of you go to the edible plants station?" Sienna grimaced at the mud,“When we get there we should probably get the mud out of our shoes and set them by the fire we make to dry out.” She said as she slowly began walking with them. Sienna glanced at Zoe with a exasperated smile,“I did the second day! Also back in Seven we snacked on pine barks to get nutrients and fluids at times.” She said softly as they stopped at a dry hearth,“But we have to be careful of the Green dragon, Swamp milkweed,Yellow Marsh Marigolds, and tall buttercups. But if we go to the other quadrants I’m sure there is a bigger variety of poisonous plants. Sienna watched everyone disperse as she started a fire with Colby and Moses went hunting. As hours went by and everyone reshuffled back in to place except for Zoe and her sad tribute hours, Sienna took to caring for the wounded Moses before screaming in horror as Demitra murdered Colby in front of her eyes. The brunette stayed with the wounded tribute while pulling the knife out of his chest letting it sink to the bottom of the swamp till Colby took his final breath before shutting his eyes while Moses chased the girl from three down.

That’s when Sienna and Moses took off leaving Zoe in the dust and abandoning the tent in the trees to become home to the southern quadrant wildlife as they found a formidable spot west to crash. But she followed suit and ended up curling up with the tributes from seven.
It wasn’t till morning had came on the second day that both Sienna and Moses decided it was best to call off the alliance with Zoe and head East to Rieka and Jay as they promised to protect them during the three days of designated training. As Sienna looked to her mentor as she often did for his advice she whispered before slipping Zoe a arrow and a cold egg,“Good Morning,Garry. I just hope I’m doing the right thing.” She waited patiently and stretched as Moses finished up looking at the red head who attempted to speak but was fighting with a locked jaw. Moses had told her about protecting Rieka wanting Jay to be protected and she was dead set on doing so now. So she just patiently took Moses’s arm and walked with him till they made it along the bank and craggy rocks for two-three hours but at last they found fresh powdered snow that could melt in there mouth in a instant the north quadrant had made a nice shortcut and she couldn’t help but laugh as Moses found relief from the Moorhen scratches in the snow.

But as the dynamic duo started walking again the cold had gotten the better of them. “Sienna I feel bad for ditching Zoe like that.” Moses said as Sienna stopped in her tracks and whipped around for a minute. “Moses, she didn’t really help us. She had matches and didn’t light a fire. Colby did. Who hunted? Huh, you did. Who made snares to protect us and stayed awake for the first watch while finding water, I did. She wasn’t going to give up those bandages that easily either.” She stated.“No,Moses she is not a child. She is 14,she is a teenager. Rieka and Jay are the children. You know Moses when I was fourteen I was fending for myself while my dad was riddled with grief over the murder of my mother all right. Yeah we were close but I was doing all the work. And Colby didn’t deserve to die like that.” “Sienna come on... I’m sorry.”He said as the terrain changed and the warmth came back as they managed to make it to a small camp. So they really were fighting for hours and quarreled themselves into Rieka and Jay’s camp. As the two tributes round robined there greetings, Sienna watched Rieka kindly patch up Moses before placing the compass in the albino’s hand as a gift of gratitude.
Sienna and Moses was in love with there new allies especially as they all split their new tasks equally and there was no weird communication issues. At the sound of the chime the four looked up and watched a parachute flutter down. Sienna grinned as Rieka bounded over with child like excitement as she listened to her say,”You guys should have one too! I know it is dessert but it can help give us energy! We should eat them now cause otherwise they might not last." She sat down on a rock and took the cupcake with “Sweet Pea” while Moses took “My Baby”on them.“Thank you Rieka this was sweet of you and thank you to your sponsors and your mentors.” Sienna said while taking a small bite out of the frosting and enjoying the rare treat many would purchase on reaping day in seven.

If only moments could last forever, tragedy had struck Sienna once again. It was a hunting trip she would regret for the rest of the Games. It had all gone so fast Jay running to get them, Moses beating Reyna out of anger before leaving her to the wrath of careers, and Sienna’s Eden calming Rieka as she parted from life, and her revenge on Darius be launching a fish that slapped him clean across the face. The look on everyone’s face shattered Sienna’s heart and she couldn’t bear the idea of poor Moses blaming himself but she simply tried her best to make ends meet for the alliance. But Eden sweetly took her and her allies in despite how wounded he was, he was gracious to even let them stay the night so in response she wrapped up his wounds. "I'm impressed. Caspia and I were the unofficial medics of our alliance and we're nowhere near as quick-" Eden's compliments were cut short by warm lips pressed against his forehead. Words failed him at that point as his cheeks turned a shade of freshly-picked apple red. And Sienna couldn’t help but smile while she watched the blushing career while she cleaned up Moses’ infected face. Sadly she and all the other careers knew he wouldn’t last the night. So they devised a plan,Sienna would say her goodbyes, Eden and her would take Jay on a walk, and Chaska would deliver the gentle death blow to her bestfriend.

When time came Sienna looked over to Chaska when he picked her hand up despite trying to fight whipping her head to the screaming Moses. She felt her eyes brimming with tears but nodded with a small smile.“All right, Eden you don’t mind taking Jay to the camp entrance I’ll catch up to you. Moses my mother’s gone she’s not here in this arena at all-“ Her words soon falling short at Moses’s admanecy.“Moses she’s dead, you were with me when the peacekeepers declared it as a murder case- fine I believe you...” She said softly approaching him gently she wasn’t going to tell her best friend no before he died. “Moses I’m sorry, come here give me a hug.” Sienna said softly.“I’ll miss you Moses and I know this is what you really want because I’m not going to stop you. Chaska will take great care of you. And you will always have a special place in my heart and I will make sure you get your trees and Garry gets your hugs.” She said softly trying to stay strong.“Goodbye Grandy, you were a real one.” Sienna said before planting a kiss on his forehead and giving him one last massive hug before releasing him. Moses bent down letting Sienna plant a friendship kiss on his head and ruffle up his hair.“Goodbye Sienna...” He said before letting her go and watching her leave feeling his knees weakening out of exhaustion.“Thank you Chaska, I’m forever grateful to you and the careers.” She said gently before walking over to little Jay and Eden. Sienna softly scooped up Eden’s hand for comfort before walking beside Jay.

While night fell a second time, Sienna flinched at the Capitol Anthem but her eyes pried her into the sky to see Moses’s smiling face one last time. Her lips faltered before she whispered one last goodbye. Poor Rieka was flashed up there also and then Reyna that witch made her want to vomit but she held it all down before she turned her attention to the soft dinging. She saw the silver parachute and softly got up to pick it up and open. Rolls her favorite and a note, a note that read "I'm sorry, Sienna. Icarus and I just want to say it's not your fault. I've been in a situation like this before,when I was in the arena.We all wish we could do more, but it's over now - please accept you did what you could. I miss you so much." It immediately boosted her moral during the tough situation while her only ally by her side considered her a traitor for respecting her partner’s wish. Sienna softly placed rolls in Jay’s tiny hands mentally pleading him to eat despite the testament as she did herself before speaking to her mentor for a while, it was nice and she grew sheepish as Eden and Chaska dropped off the supplies they had promised to. As for that Sienna was grateful leaving Eden her district token and Chaska the rolls to share with careers. When the moment ended Sienna whipped around to a small voice belong to Jay asking, “What now?” “We start heading up the river.” Was all that she responded as she slid the pack on her back that held her axe, while she clutched the bow and quiver with four arrows left. The two walked and walked in bitter silence for a while until they set up camp but with one simple parachute drop form the sweet mentor of district eleven the two were bonding over districts again before Sienna was once again on night watch.

How odd it was that at night everything was out to get you... But Sienna didn’t mind until she was glancing around listening to odd voices before they started approaching her at least she had a axe in her palms. She had recognized the surviving tribute from Twelve and the girl from Eight they had bumped into each other during training. "We... we don't want to fight."Felix fought through the quaver in his voice to sound clear and confident, "We're just hunting for shelter." “Do you want to stay with me and Jay, we have a tent that we don’t want to go to waste.And well we could use some more allies.” Sienna said sheepishly.“Just be careful he’s sleeping...” She murmured with eye bags attacking under her eyelids. “But feel free to warm up by the fire and in the yellow backpack there’s some trail mix left if your hungry and if you don’t want that I can try to fish something up.” Sienna said welcoming the two with the best of her abilities.“I’m Sienna by the way.” She chirped up while rubbing the back of her neck feeling bad she forgot to introduce herself while her tense nature ebbed away. "It's nice to meet you Sienna. I'm Felix." “-And I’m penny.” The two responded back. When the offer of night watch swaps came into the mix, Sienna graciously accepted so she could get an ounce of sleep. As the brunette curled up by a warm rock, nobody knew a tribute was hiding in the tall grass by the camp but they all knew too well what happened next. "Try saving your little friend now!" Darius hissed, driven by nothing but spite as he slashed the machete down, cutting the fabric and hopefully the kid. He didn't wait around to find out. Like any dirty-trick-playing coward, he took off and ran. That’s when Sienna woke up in horror seeing a wounded boy, two panicked tributes, and a destroyed tent. Sienna immediately held onto Jay, while Felix tried to patch the wailing boy to the best of his abilities. It didn’t do much as the cannon had fired seconds later.

The trembling Sienna just sat Jay to the side while picking up her axe with nervous hands. “When they take everything from you, you taking everything from them, right?” Sienna croaked out. “I’m going to murder Darius...And you guys can come along if you want but there’s no words in the world that will change my mind.” She got out through her broken sobs. "I can't promise much help." Felix told her softly after offering a small apology and agreeing to head south with her, "But there may at least be intimidation in numbers." “Yeah. I’m coming too.” Penny offered with confidence as they ran south and made it through Darius’ hiding spot in record tribute hunting time. Sienna had fished up Darius’ favorite creature while she stared more then repulsed at him,and despite being outnumbered three-to-one, the idiot still thought he'd stomp them."Ready to join your little friend?" Darius mocked, twirling his machete tainted with Jay's blood. He could almost hear the audience eating this up. "Don't worry, I'll reunite you. It'll only take an hour or two!"With a crass and arrogant laugh, the murderer swaggered toward Sienna, brandishing his machete. That’s when Penny and Sienna tag teamed axing and slashing Darius while Felix nervously hovered about. But when Sienna pulled out the minnow she crammed it into the unarmed sexist tributes lips before she finally brought the axe down, the sound of Darius' own cannon was like music to everyone’s ears
As the small alliance congratulated each other they returned back to their trashed camp to rest, clean up, and well to bond over the exhaustion but as Sienna was about to wash up, Penny had flung her into a big hug. And Sienna loved it but she knew she had to let go and great two new visitors that had found her once again. Eden and his district partner... But the two simply couldn’t just keep staring at each other, and as Eden made the first move of keeping his hands above his head to not scare Penny and Felix. Sienna darted over and let Eden pull her into a massive hug. “I’ve missed you Eden Beauregard, I really have.” Sienna stated softly with a small blush fanning her face as she gently ran her fingers over his hands before grinning at the fact he still had her district token with him. She was so warm. For a moment, Eden could close his eyes and imagine they were safe and sound, far away from the arena and their enemies' blades."I missed you too." Eden whispered, feeling too choked up to speak any louder. "We have to hurry home now, but I'll stop by later tonight with food. This isn't goodbye, I promise."It hurt to leave, even though he expected this to be a temporary departure. "It's been a long night. The sun should be coming up in a few hours," Eden said with a small smile. "If I don't come back by the time the birds start singing, it means something happened. In that case, take your alliance and go far away. I recommend the south quadrant since we encountered some mutts in the north."He leaned down a little to plant a gentle kiss on her cheek, hoping it wouldn't be the last. With that, he left the little camp by the river leaving Sienna to return to her allies.

Sienna had always felt that she was the omen of death and that was going to be no longer. As dawn transformed the sky and the birds chirped, Sienna knew what she had to do. She was going to help the careers in their final hour and as she downed the groosling Felix shared with her she gave her final instructions, “I have to be honest with you guys and my Mentor, so Garry I hope your listening to this feed with your closest friends and Icarus if you can. I hope you guys can forgive me for not being a faithful ally and seeing you to the end of these games. But those Mutts out there will rip anyone to shreds, and and that career that stopped by earlier will I love him a lot and well you can consider him my significant other, he has done his best to always take care of me and Moses when we were on rough times. So I can’t abandon him, but I won’t abandon you guys either. I don’t want to scare you guys but not all tributes want to go home. And I just request for you guys to run to the cornucopia and never look back because I’ll be behind you guys every step of the way.” The girl with wavy hair said softly as she wiped away at the wetness of her eyes.Felix nodded gently as she spoke of Eden. "I understand," As he spoke he gazed over at Penny. If she was in danger he would do the same. He would let himself lose every chance of going home if it meant she could instead. "You love him. He's lucky to have you." "Good luck Sienna. I'm.. very glad we met." Penny smiled and suddenly wrapped her arms around Sienna. "Goodbye.."Penny dropped away and turned back to Felix and left heading to the cornucopia knowing that she wouldn’t be seeing Sienna again. And that’s when Sienna turned tail and ran north after a screaming Career.

Mach-North whistled alerting the careers and the mutts that a new opponent had entered the territory. Despite it seemed the beasts wanted the careers more, she managed to attract the beady eyes of a worrisome bunch and the lack of trees bothered her more. But as she realized no place in this arena had remotely even been closer to her home, she charged adamantly at the few mutts that came her way. She wanted to scream and squelch at the sight of the mutts that reminded her a little to thoroughly she was a murderer just like them. This would be her revenge song, Hey, who started the mutt uprising without me!” Sienna shouted as she cracked her axe into a mutt’s snout quickly as it was about to go for her hand. Maybe that wasn’t the best opener for getting attacked by mutts but that’s all she could think of on the spot as she whirled around loped a mutt into quarters."Sienna, we have your back!" Eden called out to her, "Just hold on until we get there! We'll be stronger with five of us fighting together, just like before... She helped us so many times; we can't abandon her to die alone. The question is, how do we reach her?" Eden cried out while Chaska responded with massive swings of his scythe. It didn't take Chaska long before he reached Sienna, he hoped that his fellow Careers had followed behind. Taking a position by Sienna's right side he reached out and grasped her shoulder with his sword bearing hand and then swung with his sword to make a spot on his right side for Caspia to stand.Sienna ended up with a massive scratch to her lips that resulted in her bleeding but she gave Chaska a mischievous grin and complementing Madeline who took to her left. It seemed that fight went on for hours, as an occasional mutt got past Sienna to bite into her femur or to tear into the lower half of her rib cage resulting in them to become painfully mangled.

But soon it was all over and the mutts were gone,gone from attacking her and gone from the view as the sun rose."I have tea for all us Careers. That includes you, Sienna! You might be District Seven, but you deserve the name of an honorary Career." Eden had stated as what little mutts fled. But Sienna wasn't in the best shape. As she gasped in pain, Eden instinctively moved into position to support her in case she began to feel faint. As a non-Career, it was unlikely she'd have the near-superhuman endurance of warriors like Chaska, making it all the more noble that she'd come to help them anyway. "Hold on, you're going to make it," Eden told her in a gentle tone, not a single tear in his eye this time as he cut down another mutt lunging for them. He had to stay calm. "Just two more minutes, alright, Sienna?" Eden had murmured before he left for tea. Her name was going to be on the career plaque, and she was going to be alright as long as she could sustain what little warmth she had while watching the sunrise. And soon he returned placing the first cup into her cold fingers.
Eden could focus entirely on cuddling Sienna and making sure she was warm. Gentle hands brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "The sun is beautiful, isn't it?" Eden murmured, although he wasn't looking at the one in the sky. He was looking at her. Despite the light flooding over the horizon, nothing seemed brighter than Sienna's warm eyes."Even though I asked you to run away, you chose to save us." At the cost of her own life, but Eden didn't bring that up. Tears gathered in his eyes, tears he promised would not fall until Sienna was in a better place, unable to see him cry. "And, because you made that choice... we can all watch the sunrise together.'" He managed a smile. "I can watch the sunrise with you." Sienna smiled looking into his warm green eyes while running her fingers through his hair while she had the ability to do so. “But you know what I learned to love chamomile tea, it reminds me so much of you.” She whispered softly. Sienna smiled softly and softly leaned up to meet his lips to return the gentle kiss,it was nice to her wind chapped lips before she pulled away.“And I love you most....” She said with the last few ounces of that good old district seven strength while she caressed his head gently one last time.
As she softly curled back down into Eden’s still warm body she rested her head into his shoulders,“Tell the others goodbye...”Sienna murmured. “But just know this Eden and Garry, this goodbye isn’t forever.” She said softly before the darkness swallowed her vision and her eyes fluttered closed as her body stilled like a gentle willow tree.
And here is where I have always loved you... Was the last thing the sweet tribute thought before her cannon fired.

•Sienna’s Relationships•

☒ - negative || ☐ - neutral || ✓ - positive || ♥ - lover || ♡ - crush || ♢ - friend || ♛ - best friend || ☭- enemy

•The 20th Hunger Games•
〖D1 ✓♥〗Eden:Her lover and her partner in crime, she loves him for his kindness and his protective hugs as well as his wonderful teas.
〖D2 ✓♛〗Chaska: A good fighter and a good career, his silence as well as his quiet gestures is what she needed the most.
〖D3☒☭〗Demitra:She bullied her and allied with Zoe so of course Sienna doesn’t like her for all she has done.
〖D4 ✓♛〗Caspia: A honorable and kind career who helped stand up for Sienna and her district partner.
〖D6 ✓♛〗Colby:Her best friend’s close friend and her favorite ally.
〖D7 ✓♛〗Moses: Her literal best friend and district partner she wishes him well in life and death.
〖D8☒☭〗Darius: She would slap him with a thousand more fishes if she could but when her axe met his head she was finally relieved.
〖D8 ✓♛〗Penny: Such a sweet ally and she admires her for never abandoning Felix in a fight.
〖D10 ✓♛〗Rieka:She loved this sweet child and it broke her heart what she and Moses went through but she hopes to make cupcakes with the sweet Lass once again.
〖D11☐♢〗Jay: Cute but whiny also and she did not appreciate being called a traitor despite trying her best to keep the kid alive, but once his redemption arc hits she loved him once again.
〖D11☒☭〗Zoe: She despised this child sent from hell and instantly regretted bringing her into the alliance, she was the reason Colby died and why her alliance ran out of clean water.
〖D12 ✓♛ 〗Felix: She admires Felix and Penny for their kindness and prays he doesn’t break her heart in the games
〖D12☒☭〗Reyna: Despite being enemies they still find a way to care about each other when their bullied by others.

•Others•
〖D7->13 ✓♛〗Acer North: She misses her mum to death but she knows she’s in a better place somewhere especially since her brutal murder, at least the peacekeepers charged someone for the crime.
〖D7 ✓♛〗Garry: She loves her mentor to death and his rolls, and his hugs, he means the world to her just saying.
〖C☒☭〗Mother Moorhen: She was so confused on the obsession of this dumb bird when it killed Moses.
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:48 am, edited 19 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵21st Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:15 pm

Delta Odair
The Spitfire

Name:“I’m Delta H. Odair!” She said with a cheeky grin and a flirtatious wink.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
District:“Four! Don’t tell the others! But we’re the fun district!” Delta joked heartily.

District Token: A necklace with four beads of different shades of blue representing her home, her career training, her family, and her herself.
Alliance and Training Score: The careers and the girl from three they adopted into their family. She scored an 9.

Appearance: Delta hails at 5’4 and 125 lbs. She has strong shoulders and even stronger calves to power herself through the water when she is fishing with her family. Delta is quite lean at the same time with gorgeously tanned skin and soft but strong facial features. She has soft brown eyes to match her plush brown hair with Carmel melting into Blonde highlights. Delta also had her stylist team file her teeth into points like her favorite creature the shark. It took enough convincing that she wouldn’t use them as a weapon and more of a fear factor.

Personality: Delta is a little more than an arrogant and self-absorbed scoundrel. Behind that mask she is a loyal, dutiful, and caring girl. She is very loving and wholesome with her life. Delta is more caring and protective then the stereotypical career. She is also seductive and likes to manipulate others into her plans but most of the time it’s for the good of things. Delta has a very suave and go with the flow personality despite having wrath like angry seas.

Crush: “The tall boy from one named Lars. He has those sweet ocean eyes that draws any girl in.” She said nervously while rubbing her temples before whipping back to Theo’s excited squealing.

Reaped or volunteered:“Only the elites from One,Two, and Four volunteer or unless you’re like that crazy guy from Ten! I volunteered in place of a young girl and well to protect my best friend Theo. I’ve been training all my life for this and I am ready.” Delta said soothingly and making sure to be wary of her words.
Parade outfit: She and her district partner Theo resembled beautiful deity’s of the sea. With beautiful flowing robes of blue and tool under hers that resembled their flowing waves of home. A soft cape of kelp tumbled down from her shoulders with beautiful sea glass and moss balls sewn in. She was crowned with a headband of beautiful shells and a giant starfish in the center. Her makeup was extraordinary with shimmering blue and green eyeshadow and brown strappy sandals that went up to her knees adorned with even more sea glass.Her hair was tied into beautiful celtic braids as she held a shimmering trident with a Opal in the center.
Interview angle:“District Four’s biggest flirt.”Hali grinned remembering how she woo’ed all of Panam with her spunk and spirit.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: Tridents and Nets
Fatal flaw:“Honestly, I’m a sucker for anything sweet and I mean anything!” Delta frowned softly as she tapped her lips.

Death: The cornucopia a grey robust ship that had crash landed in the center of the arena, to the east a beautiful recognizable jungle from Earth that contained mutts more warped than an martian, and to the west an frozen desolate purple wasteland filled with hot watering holes as well as alien like critters, and last but not least the imposter mutts mimicking the zombies of the 18th games. Delta’s platform rose with a few jerky clicks before smoothly sending her up, her breath hitching at the sight of the barbaric alien themed arena. She was grateful for Edmund’s sound advice because that’s all she could currently think about as she fumbled with her loose dark blue suit while staring at her matching boots. When Delta’s attention finally focused all she saw was the cornucopia in the center of the shadowy room. Like a shark focused on their prey, she keenly stooped low eyeing the bountiful goodies that laid in her wake especially the nets. Delta was going to go for the nets and attempt to snag herself a weapon. Whatever was close enough, would do well for her. She felt eyes set upon her but luckily they were Lars, the boy she was flirting with in the training center but sadly there were many more.

The sound of a gong echoed throughout the arena, signalling the grace period was over. Delta sprung off her platform and went flying towards the cornucopia in an odd zigzagging pattern as if she was being chased by some magical beast. Her eyes spotted a massive war hammer with two spikes on the hammer itself, it seemed the girl from seven had the same plans as her but Delta needed a real weapon besides nets. So Delta dove for the hammer and grabbed the end,to claim it first which ultimately failed since they both grabbed it first. The two girls just stared at each other for a few minutes before one of them piped up,“Fight for it?” “Fight for it, it’s the only honorable way to decide who earns it.” Delta said letting go of the bottom of the hammer and getting herself up. She scooted her nets away before sticking her hand out to Kalev when they quickly shook the kindness was out the window and only fairness sprinkled with tons of honor was involved. When the hands had dropped Delta had already wound up a strike before landing a mean right hook to Kalev’s face. A battle of hand to hand combat slowly ensued between the girls and Delta was quite impressed with attention of detail Kalev put into her punches and kicks. It genuinely made Delta calculate where the attacks would come from next and where she could strike in time while Joline and Kritana stood off to the side watching.

As the fight continued on Delta managed to roundhouse the tall girl from seven to the ground. Odair’s hands had balled back up into fists but she didn’t know if she should strike or wait for a counter strike but she couldn’t hit a girl when she was down for the count and her parents taught her that she should never wait for a person to square up. But she stood there rigidly in a vow of silence waiting for Kalev to react but Delta’s roundhouse kick was what had done her in. Soon Delta saw the pain in Kalev’s eyes and she softly knelt down beside her caressing her thick hair gently. “You would have made a wonderful honorary career, I’ve never seen someone fight with more honor and dignity in there life. You have been quite a worthy opponent, Garry and Seven is proud of you and your cat like reflexes.” Delta said softly as she continued to caress her head comfortingly like a mother would before picking up the war hammer and driving it into her heart. It was the swiftest death Delta could have given her, and she stayed knelt by her side for a second after her cannon fired. She glanced around the ground before closing Kalev’s eyes, but she did find two small rocks and placed them upon the eyelids “For the Ferryman, enjoy the afterlife. I hope you find your peace there you deserve so much more.... Everyone does.” She whispered softly before picking up the hammer and the nets and quietly joining Joliene,Lars, and Kritana silently.
Delta had stopped to talk with Patsy and comfort her before being herded off to the greenhouse with the rest of the careers. It was nice to share a bonding moment but she was so ready to start camp. But something made Delta stop and turn back, she returned the hammer to Kalev and grabbed a machete. Her heart ached but she returned back to her shiver of Sharks that was being led to Theo. Her hand softly placed itself on Joline as she lagged behind waiting for Delta before racing back to the career crew. Now they really got to start finding themselves a camp or worry about Theo trying to eat something labeled quarantine.

After careful exploration of the greenhouse the group decided that it was best for them to keep moving, till they realized Balthar had disappeared on them. Theo with their quick eye had spotted a body, which was just wren but Delta’s heart sunk. She quickly draped her nets over the mangled and bloodied body, to hide the gruesome nature. Delta with Lars by her side had watched the others had to the upper engine so she decided to follow suit not knowing that they were being tailed by an imposter parasite Balthar. She chuckled at Theo thinking her and Lars were making out before smiling at Joline and Kritana. Balthar had shakily entered the room."You're back! I was so worried that something would happen, but... that's silly." Theo’s laughter trembled with relief as the words poured forth ceaselessly. As long as the words kept flowing, the tears wouldn't. "I... I never should have doubted you. You're our fr-"
Theo's words cut off in a horrified scream as Balthar lunged at Delta, khopesh gleaming in the harsh florescent light from above. With a cry, Lars leapt between his two allies. The blade meant for Delta plunged into his abdomen instead.

The world seemed to have slowed for her as she tried to brandish a weapon while letting out a loud outcry for Lars. Her once soft eyes now fractured as she dropped her machete to the ground and caught Lar’s before he could keel over in pain. “Stay with me, we’ll get you to safety.”
As Delta glanced back up, “Theo! My machete grab it!” She yelled as she kicked it over to the wall they were walked up in. Her emotional strength had faltered but her physical didn’t as she helped Lars over to a suitable corner since she couldn’t get him any closer to the door that led to the medbay due to the whole their currently about to be murdered like everyone else was in the 18th hunger games by tribute mutts. Delta just hoped the rest of the pack could get there in time as she took a pack and placed it under his head before brushing the hair out of his eyes. She spotted the wound on his abdomen and gingerly placed a hand on it before she glanced over to see how Theo was holding up. Delta was trying to play superhero, but in reality she was failing. She quickly pulled her hand away and wincing,“Sorry...” But she had to do something so she pressed her navy blue sleeves gently to the wound, as a few tears dribbled down her face.
Theo made brief eye contact with Delta to thank her for saving their life, then whirled around to parry Balthar's next attack with the blade. A yelp escaped them as the machete shattered under the brutal strike. They'd made a fatal mistake, trying to block head-on rather than parrying the momentum - and now they were cornered again. The handle of Delta's broken machete sat uselessly in their trembling hand as Balthar raised his khopesh once more. Kritanta had swooped in and out Balthar to rest. When the fight had ended Theo and Kritanta approached giving her and Lars a option. As Lars said his goodbyes Delta parted from him sharing a kiss and a firing cannon. It stung the girl from four to be returning to the medbay two careers less than before but she soon found comfort in the arms of her career sisters.

What stung worse was watching a flickering screen while the capital’s anthem blared the death recap, Delta needed a distraction so she took first watch with Joline. Her eyes a bit soulless didn’t even recognize she had received a sponsor gift till Joline had ran out and got it for her. Delta quietly opened the gift and read the wonderful note before wielding the worn bronze tekpi with a four carved into the pommel. Maybe Delta being lost was a little evident but the hugs from the career sisters were amazing especially Patsy’s while Theo and Kritanta picked up alien flora. They all had given her another reason to keep fighting that night and on into the next dawn, especially after the career death rite ceremony they held for Balthar and Lars. As everyone woke up Kritanta and Theo decided upon making breakfast while she joined the team on the hunt on making the lights in the ship work again. With the lights on, Delta followed the other careers quietly lost into her own thoughts. As the three Careers left the security room, the vent in the corner shifted to reveal two pairs of crimson eyes. Soundlessly, the possessed husks that were once Huxley and Winona crept out of the ducts, moving towards the unsuspecting trio. And then they struck. A scream filled the air as Delta collapsed to the floor, a piece of metal shrapnel protruding from her back. One abomination darted away as the cannon fired, leaving its cohort to its fate, and a vent slammed shut in the reactor room seconds later. The other continued to attack Delta's already-motionless body in its frenzied bloodlust. She didn’t even get to say goodbye nor fight for her life…

•Delta’s Relationships•

•The 21st Hunger Games•
〖D1 ✓♡〗Lars: The boy that peaked her interest on the first day of training, too bad he was brutally attacked and she had to set his cannon off that they couldn’t be more.
〖D1 ✓♛〗Joline: A brilliant fighter and a brilliant career sister, Delta was proud of her and her choices through the games.
〖D2 ✓♢〗Balthar: A quiet soul that broke Delta’s heart when an imposter parasite possessed him and the careers had to put him down.
〖D2 ✓♛〗Kritana: Wise and a spitting prospect of her older brother Chaska, there wasn’t a moment where Delta wasn’t proud of her.
〖D3 ✓♛〗Hypatia “Patsy”: An honorable member of the career pack, Delta enjoyed sharing long conversations with her.
〖D7 ☐〗Kalev: An honorable tribute from seven who Delta brawled with in the bloodbath.
〖D8 ☐☭〗Winona: Imposter parasite 1. Winona and Huxley both blindsided her and swiftly killed her, she would have made it if she could figure what was up and down besides the vicious parasites siblings from the 18th games.
〖D11 ☐☭〗Huxley: Imposter parasite 2. Maybe they were decent human beings before the parasite, the only person she can really hate is the capital.

•Others•
〖D4 ✓♛〗Edmund: Her loving mentor who believed in her when times got tough, she is grateful for the backup weapon he sent through the sponsor gift but it was a shame she didn’t get to use it.
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:03 am, edited 17 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Reed West
The Satirical Cowboy

Full Name: “The Terror of District Ten” No, his name is Reed West. Sorry we talked about this...
Gender: “Hmm... Let me see Panam’s District Ten Hospital said Male. So obviously Male.” He said with a bite.
Sexuality: “None of your damn business.” Reed spat angrily, he’s heterosexual...
District: Audible animal noises ensue.“What do you think, Stupid? I’m from Ten.”

District Token: Braided brown leather anklet with an iron ring he wore tied into the leather.
Alliance and training score: Zion a charming chap who was quick to chaos, Reed sought him out from day one in training. Reed West received a score of 11. The Gamemakers are obsessed with this murderous arsonist.

Appearance: Reed is a tall, built, male with cheekbones chiseled by gods. The boy stands at 6’2” and weighs 189 lbs of muscle.He had long thick black hair that can sometimes get in front of his eyes if it’s not not slicked back or swooped to the right. Reed has piercingly dull blue eyes that freezes everyone in there tracks. He has fine eyebrows and the softest start up of a black beard that graces his tannish olive skin tone.

Personality: “They say I have a great personality.” Reed has the worst personality in his district, he is very very vindictive and merciless. He is quite bitter and sarcastic with his words and the way he acts. But he is capable of love and arson. West is rude, crude, and a brute and he doesn’t care if that hurts your feelings either. He will steam roll your emotions in a heartbeat to get what he wants.

Crush: “Remember that hottie from District Twelve last year? The Twentieth Hunger Games,Bub. I only have eyes for that firecracker.” Reed said with a smirk. “Reed, you do understand she is deceased?” “That just makes it even better.Love you Reyna!” He said with a wink.

Reaped or volunteered: “Volunteered, Sweetheart. Gotta win it for my sister Tora west and one up her. ” Reed stated with a Cheshire grin.
Parade outfit: Reed was in all black this year with a lime green bolo tie and his long sleeved button up with terrifying green flames on it. He wore blue jeans and skin tight leather black chaps with black boots and silver spurs. He was adorned with a black cowboy hat with spikes and cow print dyed green.
Interview angle: “My mentor Jill Tybalt told me to play sweet for the cameras but I didn’t listen. Who doesn’t love a charming brute.” The black haired cowboy sneered.All of Panam was traumatized by his tale of what happened to his family because of him.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice: Scythes,Sickles,Blades, and surprisingly tactical shovels.Also fire but he doesn’t want to admit that.
Fatal flaw: “Aww Sweetie... I’m Flawless.” Reed said with cockiness.(His sassy spitefulness is actually his biggest flaw.)

Death: “Yada, yada, yada, countdown timers, bloodbath, and terrain! Let’s get to the good stuff. Who cares about my tactical shovel and knives I got or my pedestal being raised!” After Reed had bolted from his pedestal like a rabid dog, he met up with Zion by the massive metallic cornucopia centered in the middle of a spaceship. They had just started wrangling the bloodbath after gathering the supplies they needed, the two agreed to split up and ambush what was left of the tributes. It wasn’t a matter of seconds that the two male tributes were caught by the careers from four and decided to raise some chaos somewhere else. The cowboy was more than ready to stake his claim to the arena and Reed decided it was best to stick close to Zion while making way towards the empty storage room.Reed’s eyes locked upon a towering stack of crates and it looked like Zion was keen on the same thing after he suggested they started trapping those vermin like careers and their puny pack mates.

“You think they put stuff in there or just left em bone dry?”West asked before pulling one close to him and using his brute strength to start pulling off the top of the pieces that nailed the crate down. He didn’t have any qualms except for the splinters under his nails but once he and Zion set up camp, he could easily get them out with the knife set he had. Reed tugged the top off and saw that there was a straw filling inside. While Zion followed suit.Reed’s smoothed over tiny pea sized brain didn’t register the fact it was just a filler,so he got bored and decided to shake it out all on the floor to make an even bigger mess just because he could. Zion stared at Reed for a moment, then grinned. "Having fun?" his ally chuckled, then looked down at the mess all over the floor."Wait. Reed, you're a genius. We don't have to make this place deadly to win, just look at those hallways..." Zion pointed to the numerous halls connecting to this one, single storage room. Reed looked up and smirked as Zion kicked one before the two started playing a game of crate Jenga. West grabbed the pieces of wood that looked sharp and buried them into the hay so any unsuspecting tribute that didn’t part attention would stumble and snag their clothing or skin across it.

Zion started to search for a way out. He hopped over piles of booby-trapped hay and examined the walls, squinting through the darkness until he came to an odd lever. "What is this...?" Zion muttered, pressing it down out of instinct. Reed’s ally’s efforts this time were rewarded as a panel lit up, revealing jarring yellow text in some old-era digital font. TO EMPTY CHUTE, CONFIRM YOU ARE HUMAN, it read. IF YOU ARE A?̶̈̃%̵̊͆@̷͋̾#̴̰̄*̶̀̏, ELIMINATE THE #̴̟̊̏%̵̰͕̐̚2̴̤̈́͑.̴̨̇#̵͚͖̉͘%̸͇̍͠*̷̙̼́ ̸͖̑͌d̴̼̭̏́ǩ̷̟͗'̴̤̩̀̉?̵̤͘/̵͎͇̎6̸̜̬̽(̸̦̈́#̵̱̠́ WITH YOU. Reed had slowly finished up with “traps” when Zion had called him over to the screen. As he approached and Zion turned his back some of the static cleared so the screen read, TO EMPTY CHUTE, CONFIRM YOU ARE HUMAN. IF YOU ARE A?̶̈̃%̵̊͆@̷͋̾#̴̰̄*̶̀̏, ELIMINATE THE OTHER TRIBUTE WITH YOU. West brushed his hair out of his eyes while reading over the panel. He looked like he had just seen a specter before he shook Zion a little, “Zion look at this, some of the static went away. It says if we aren’t human, we have to eliminate each other? But I don’t get it nothing has changed us to make us not human?? They couldn’t have put mutts in the game so soon, this doesn’t sit right with me but I’m going to choose human.” He mumbled before cautiously tapping human and backing away a bit like Zion had.

This pathetic program had demanded they kill each other, not to verify their humanity, but to test how traitorous they were. As soon as the final words appeared verifying that they were still human and sentiment they were free to go as the chute on the wall yawned open, revealing sunlight and a vibrant landscape outside. West picked up his shovel and fixed the small package he had stowed in his orange suit and the blade in his boots. He frowned before smiling as Zion landed next to him, coming from ten he was used to sometimes desolate areas that had plenty of grass and assorted shrubs for the livestock but as he eyed the jungle his frown turned to a scowl. “Let’s go for that unoriginal jungle,our favorite two tributes could be hiding in the shrubs and there’s probably better chances of finding water.” "Yeah, you're right. I have some rough ideas for what I want to do with Miss Avenger and her dog. Hope we can come up with a plan by nightfall," Zion smiled, starting towards the jungle. Great, towering trunks and vibrant leaves that once looked so inviting in picture books now loomed overhead, a constant reminder of the danger that circled them like wolves.

This jungle was too uncreative, too boring... no doubt the Gamemakers had expended their creative 'talents' on mutts to pretty up the place. Reed continued walking in the uncreative jungle while, "So, this sword I grabbed from the Cornucopia,"Zion muttered, using it to slice vines in his way. "It looks like the swords the District Two girl picked up. I reckon we could take out that pitbull boy when Mae’s back is turned, then we stick this in his body... make it look like the Careers did it. Once we have Mae and the Careers at each other's throats, we'll be free to do whatever we want. But we need a plan, and you're the person I trust most to come up with one." Soon, the dynamic cowboy and city slicker duo arrived at what resembled a watering hole... Reed brushed his hair out of his eyes and swatted away small bugs as he eyed the sword. “I like your thinking already, and as for you I feel the same. I think we’ll have to camp it out for a bit till they figure a way out of the ship but I believe we will be rewarded from this maybe with a feast.” West said stopping beside Zion by the watering hole and picked up a rock. Which in fact was not a rock and sprouted legs and started trying to crawl up the cowboy. West clamped his jaw shut and glared at the bug before launching it into the water which the minnow that wasn’t really a minnow went after. “You know how every district has their own form of beliefs and death rites, and you know how adamant those careers are but I was thinking to add onto your plan. That when he’s dead and gone collect flowers and put them in vague places like on his chest and in his mouth. And that could really make little Mae insane.” As the two continued plotting the plan they finally agreed Zion would hide as Reed would be the one to herd Pablo and possibly Mae into the trap.

Reed started jogging to the ship, he found a broken window and launched his shovel through it before he wriggled through it like a ugly spider. He remembered his mentor’s words before Zion’s ones came into his mind and well he ended up laughing his butt off while crash landing into the mess below. If there was anyone in that vicinity besides capitol cameras recording what was going down then Reed more than likely had scared them off. West shook it off before hopping up like a pill bug and grabbing his shovel to scatter off like the creep he was. Reed glanced around getting a feel for the room before taking the hallway that led to the cornucopia once again. Luckily some supplies were left from those greedy career district pigs and he started sorting through to build a feast fit for two kings. The cowboy picked up a massive crate and placed perishable goods and some nonperishable ones before covering it with a metallic weather resistant blanket. He gently collapsed his shovel and placed it on top before pulling the paring knife out of his boot, he wielded the disappointing but sharp blade and placed the crate on his shoulders. Reed had an knack for remembering passages so he followed the same path he and Zion took out of the cornucopia before he heard low voices speaking to each other in room labeled administration. West couldn’t get caught so he started ramming his fist into the metal walls and making beastly sounds to rouse what he assumed to be Pablo and Mae.

The boy from ten rounded a corner with the crate and watched as Pablo ran out of the room he was in and darted towards the window Reed had just come from. A smile had upturned on the boy’s face as he went sprinting after Pablo like an wild wolf on the hunt. Reed had caught up and proceeded to sandwich the crate between Pablo and himself. He wanted Pablo to take the impact of the fall and so Pablo did. The ginger glared digging his heels in after getting up and glanced around seeing if he had grabbed his machete before panic struck him, he didn’t have his machete, only his hands. Pablo yelped as Reed managed to slice up his hands before the ginger started running obviously being herded by the way Reed took up an intricate zigzag running style as they ran into the jungle. When the unarmed idiot burst into view, Zion had to bite down on his hand to stifle his own laughter. He couldn't ask for a more perfect lamb to the slaughter. The giant from District Twelve looked even taller up close, but instead of being intimidating, he just looked like a massive target. More surface area for Zion to hit with his sword. What was Pablo gonna do, elbow him?
Zion couldn't hold back the laughter anymore as Reed made that ridiculous noise, their 'ready' signal. Taking the cue, the murderous boy lunged forth from the bush and swung at Pablo's center of mass. He didn't care if he killed the brat quickly or if it took a few swings. Pablo was unarmed, all Zion had to do was stay out of arm's reach.

The battle and taunts had ensued for what felt like hours but was only fifteen minutes before Reed signaled for Zion to pause as they towered over Pablo. “Zion... What do you think? Should we finally be merciful and let pup here go to the afterlife? Or continue on giving his mentors and the Capitol an delightful show?” "Let's get rid of him. If we keep kicking him while he's down, our sponsors might ditch us for being 'cowards'. Besides, we don't want his little girlfriend to catch us." Zion let out a harsh laugh to hide his discomfort. Despite his earlier bravado, he felt sick to his stomach at the thought of finishing Pablo off himself. It seemed disgusting to him, something the Careers would do that a human being wouldn't.Instead of hesitating any further, he held up the District Two-looking sword for his ally to take. "You want to take out the trash?" Zion offered. Hopefully Reed, who'd grown up around cattle raised for the slaughter, would be more prepared to handle it. West winked at the mutt pleading for his life to be spared below him before snorting. “Say hello to Tora, my sister, pet.” And with that carefully executed blow to the chest, Reed stepped back with absolute disgust as Pablo spat at them while the cannon fired. He started wiping his sweaty palms on his staining suit while Zion started death rites on the body, such a shame he couldn’t swap with the stupid giant.

As night fell across the arena, Panem's national anthem blared from unseen speakers to herald the nightly death recap. The sky overhead shone with an grand flourish of the Capitol's seal. Inside the ship, every screen flickered to life to reveal that same image. After a moment, it faded out and allowed both the sky and the screens to reveal the seven tributes who died that day. Reed smiled as Zion handed him some bread they were lucky to get the seventh kill in, he polished off the bread and sprinkled the crumbs onto the body. The two were about to feast but Mae had loudly approached the jungle. Zion had scattered for the bushes as Reed climbs up a tree swiftly. Dawn had swiftly announced the second day of the games. Reed didn’t realize that they had taken shelter under the same ship the careers were in. His mind was a bit frozen over as was his body till Zion nudged him awake.

As Reed complained about the cold Zion tore off his coat and tossed it at Reed before disappearing to grab the supplies to start a fire, he was about to say thanks before Zion started clambering off. The raven haired boy zipped up and rooted around the crate looking for easy supplies to whip up a quick breakfast. West glanced around with a frown as he heard a cannon, he hoped it was someone else or well maybe Mae finally struck the dynamic duo which made him sweat and squirm. Reed yanked off the jacket and transferred most of the necessary supplies from it into the jacket. He quickly knotted it up and slipped it onto his shovel almost in reminiscence to the life of prepanam with train jumpers and hobos. Reed grabbed his knives and glanced up waiting for Zion to appear after five minutes and well when he failed to show. The boy from ten split for the jungle once again, hoping he could start enacting his real plans he had spoken with his mentor. Maybe it was adrenaline nipping at his heels or paranoia from Mae still being out there somewhere, but Reed managed to take a few wrong turns in the jungle and landed himself in the wasteland before turning around unsatisfied and going back to the ship.
Outside, a dark-haired tribute huddled around a feebly flickering fire. Muttering to himself, he climbed inside the trash chute of the ship's storage room, only to emerge a minute later with a canister of gasoline. He tore off the cap with a weapon and dumped it all over the fire - but some inadvertently splashed on his clothes. Panicked shouts erupted as the hungrily growing flames consumed his legs, then his torso.
Several minutes later, the tribute collapsed in a smoldering heap at the edge of the jungle. The still-unsatisfied fire reached for the bushes, setting their crowns aflame. Soon the flames began to spread through the undergrowth...

The boy from ten started choking on smoke and coughing at the agony, but Reed’s mind was still sharp as he heard tributes approaching his burning camp. He and his burnt body leaped to its feet and fixed him with an all to familiar passive aggressive smirk. Abbadon’s shock at seeing Reed's burnt and destroyed form, so burnt he didn't think Reed should be alive, was his undoing. In his moment of stillness Reed struck out skewering him between the ribs. Instinctively he reached out and grasped the sword, the halberd falling to the ground with a thud. Abbadon fixed Reed with a passive aggressive smirk of his own. "Are you going to want that back or can I keep it?" he quipped. Then his heart gave one last strained thud and his blue eyes shut forever. A canon fired before his lanky form hit the ground, leaving Reed still holding the bloody sword standing above him. His muscles weakening from the fire released the sword from his palms before he collapsed near Abbadon. His mind taking a snapshot at the glorious fire he started before his cannon fired.

•Reed’s Relationships•

•The 21st Hunger Games•
〖D3✓♛〗Zion: Reed never imagined he would have a partner in crime in the games, but he was so glad he met Zion and got to work with him committing crimes against careers as well as career huggers.
〖D3☒☭〗Patsy: Zion’s district partner that’s a career hugger. His list would be longer but he’s only writing down those whose irritated him in the games or he had personal drama with.
〖D6☒☭〗Roy: Disgusting little superhero punk who had the courage to mess with Reed, Reed laughed at the fact he didn’t make it past bloodbath and he was “mercifully” put out of the games by his role models.
〖D6☒☭〗Mae: Guilty by associating with Pablo. And very very annoying.
〖D7☒☭〗Kalev: Again guilty by association, plus she had the nerve to break up Reed’s evil training day monologue to her pet Roy.
〖D9☒☭〗Abbadon: No hard feelings, Reed didn’t like the fact he was on fire so he took it out on Abbadon and killed him.
〖D10☐〗Vera: His district partner was tolerable to say the least.
〖D12☒☭〗Pablo: Annoying dog that just wanted to protect tributes in the games. Ugh. Reed was so glad to be the reason his cannon fired.
〖D12☒☭〗Kassandra: She creeped him out a little too much.

•Others•
〖D10✓♢〗Jill: She was supportive of him and had no qualms with his evil plans, how could he not tolerate her?
〖D10✓♢〗Tora: His sister, I guess you could say evil runs in the bloodline.
〖D12✓♥ 〗Reyna: He loves his little Arsonist in the afterlife.
Last edited by Runnersback on Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Pablo Adler
The Human Pitbull

Full Name:“Pablo Adler, the human pitbull of twelve at your service.” He said with a cheeky smirk.
Sexuality: “Straight and narrow,like a arrow!” Pablo said with a wink.
District: Twelve

District Token: A coal miners ring, given to Pablo when he was little by his father. A family tradition of being passed to each male in the family. It stopped with him.
Alliance and training score: “I got an 6! I think it was because of my size and great personality. But my alliance was rather small it was just me and Mae. I think I may have singled myself out to others though…” He said bashfully.

Appearance: Pablo stands tall at roughly six foot twelve,he is more muscle then he is mass. He is rather toned for hailing from the poorest district but he was one of the elitist’s there. Pablo has defined features compared to his rounded jaw. He has freckles lacing his back,arms, and legs. Pablo has soft reddish auburn from his mother and tan skin from his father. Even though he has a bad rep he is a absolute sweetheart once you get to truly know him.

Personality: Agressive... He naturally comes off aggressive and spiteful but he means well, he truly does but when idiots work him up his mood sours. He is loving especially to children or those with good spirits. Especially with they tiny young ones. Pablo thinks he has a sixth sense especially when it comes to understanding the vibes of others but whenever he is laid back, he just rolls with the flow of everything.

Crush: “The lovely lady Mae, I admire her spunk for trying to avenge her brother.” Pablo smirked.

Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Parade outfit: Pablo and his partner was dressed in antique old day battle uniforms. They were caked in coal,ash, and what looked like dried blood. His buttons and tassel was a beautiful orangish gold that represent the coal fires. Pablo’s hair tips was painted with sparkly gold gel to match his partner’s. He also had black warpaint that turned orangish-gold when the Capitol lights hit it.
Interview angle:“Sexy and Aggressive. I put a little twist on what Maverick told me.” Pablo said with a smirk.

Weapon of choice: “Give me a barmace,blowgun,spear, sword or even bricks! I’m a natural with everything simple since I live in Twelve.” He stated with a uneasy smirk.
Fatal flaw: His love for children and the good-spirited people.

Death: “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!” As Pablo’s pedestal ascended into a dark room the only features visible was his face and hands as his coal black district twelve jumpsuit camouflaged him. His fingers tugged at the pure white visor while his eyes captured mental images of the Cornucopia proudly settled into the cafeteria of the spaceship and the tributes as well as careers about it. Pablo’s eyes locked upon simple goods that would help him and Mae survive. And with that the countdown was over.
As Pablo jumped off his Pedestal he started jogging inspecting the supplies farthest from the center of the cornucopia till the blasted Reed West of district Ten had tripped him. Adler yelped like a wounded dog as he landed face first into a backpack. Which was ironically perfect. The ginger popped back up and picked up the bag before slipping his sun visor into it.

"Pablo! Did that idiot just trip you?" Mae growled, twisting the knife in her hands.“Yeah, but I’m fine! It can’t be any worse than tripping over some rocks!” He said watching her twist the knife in her hands before giving a small chuckle. But soon he got distracted by a small packet of foil lined blankets, they kept the heat inside. Poor Pablo didn’t know what they were but he stuffed them in his backpack they could make a mean tarp or a source of blinding the enemy. The ginger in fact felt like a vulture picking from the scraps, but who was going to stop him? It’s not like a certain tribute staked claim to it all, nor the careers were going to beat them up over the scraps. In fact Pablo secretly admired there honor and wondered how they managed to eat, live, and breath it.
“I think the careers are wanting us to go...” Pablo said with a whisper and gently put a hand on Mae’s shoulder comfortingly as they had finished collecting supplies. “Hi!” Pablo chirped back like an excitable dog meeting a puppy for the first time while peering from the side of Mae to the tiny career who almost ran into his partner he also smiled. But when they froze Pablo’s eyebrow quirked a little at them before he glanced over and shrugged. “I think something is wrong with them, let’s just go and figure out a way for us to explore some more. I have a feeling there has to be so much more than metal and we can go hunting hopefully there is some small game.” He said taking his hand off her shoulder and holding it out for her to take so they could leave together and possibly make a statement in the games.

Pablo took the right with her before pausing and hearing crashing sounds. He gently pressed his fingers to his lips for silence before he snuck up to the storage room door and peaked inside, gripping his machete for dear life. But soon he was rolling his eyes and scampering over to Mae, “It’s just the Duke of Hazzard and Wires destroying the place ones placing wood under some straw? it’s weird but I think there has to be a way out. If you want to wait and watch those idiots? Or we could take a different path.” Adler whispered standing in front of her to block out her neon suit so if they ever looked over and into the dim hallway she wouldn’t be spotted. Although the thought of ambushing them was tempting. Finally, Mae sighed. "Do you think there's another path we could take? Preferably one without other tributes. I don't want to fight them yet, not while we are all still at our strongest." She wouldn't admit that she was threatened by Reed, so it would be easier to buy her time and wait, no matter how painful that was to Mae.

While the duo had avoided dying in the bloodbath, they did get caught up in the maze like halls of the ship trying to find a valid exit to the western wasteland and eastern jungle filled with tributes as well as imposter parasites. Pablo was holding a deep conversation with Mae before he heard a loud banging sound and frowned. Granted she said that they would take the brunt of things together but he had heard a cannon fire and well he couldn’t risk it if he could keep his ally safe in administration. “Stay here, I’m going to check out what in the ever living Panem that was.” He murmured and deposited his district token, backpack filled with blankets,tarps, a small knife into her hands. “I’m not ditching you just handing you these just in case and plus it’s going to hold me back.” Pablo stated tucking her hair gently and lovingly squeezing her arms before turning tail and following the receding footsteps. He clenched his machete and continued running till he was tripped in weapons. Pablo grunted before looking around and glaring at the hands the placed a crate on his chest, and dragged him over to the broken window. “Reed..”“Shut up pet.” The male from ten hissed before taking himself, the crate sandwiched between them, and Pablo through the window and crash landing on the ground. Adler had taken the brunt of it before he wormed himself away from Reed.
But Reed was faster and already had the crate clean up and on his shoulders charging for Pablo. The ginger glared digging his heels in and glanced around seeing if he had grabbed his machete before panic struck him, he didn’t have his machete, only his hands. Pablo yelped as Reed managed to slice up his hands before the ginger started running obviously being herded by the way Reed took up an intricate running style as they ran into the jungle. He felt like his heart was beating inside his brain as he smeared his hands across his coal miner black jumpsuit before slowing down by the pond. Pablo blanched as Reed sat down the crates with a maniacal smile and let out this gutteral snarl.

As the wild dog from District Twelve collapsed to the forest floor, the exhilaration of the fight began to fade for Zion and Reed. Pablo’s cold eyes narrowed up the small traces of sun glinting on the sword before glowering one last time and giving them both the pinky finger, “I hope you develop an allergy to your favorite food.” Adler’s eyes widened before he cried out as the sword pierced him, that was really his last words before the cannon fired and his body became an eerie still while the two barbaric tributes place flowers upon his wounds and laid multiple bread loafs by his side. His death was to be pinned upon the careers.

•Pablo’s Relationships•

•The 21st Hunger Games•
〖D3☒☭〗Zion: Why would he like his torturer’s best friend? He couldn’t stand him in the games and he cackles at Zion in the afterlife.
〖D6✓♥〗Mae: His only ally and the girl he fell in love with in the games, he didn’t know if she felt the same but at least he died an slightly happy tribute.
〖D10☒☭〗Reed: Mutinous brute that was a true menace in the games besides the zombies. Pablo hates him for what happened.

•Others•
〖D12✓♢〗Maverick: A kind and honorable mentor, he encouraged Pablo and helped him focus on what was important to him in the games.
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵22nd Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Sorrel Baxter
The Culinarian

Full Name: “Gordon Ramsey.” He spat with annoyance, he really didn’t want to be here he just wanted to be cooking back in one.That’s good old Sorrel Baxter for you all bark and little bite.
Sexuality:“Heterosexual,You idiot sandwich! But make it Polyamorous.” Sorrel barked.
District:One

District Token:
Alliance and training score:

Appearance: “Tiny angry chef.” Not really he is quite short and he is a chef but surprisingly he hails at 5’6’,one of the shorter careers that trained out of the academy this year. He has soft,fluffy brown hair and brown stubble that has taken him four years to grow to that little amount. Sorrel is actually quite buff from extensive weight training and working in his family artisan chocolate shop & delicatessen. He also has the brownest eyes that could melt anyone’s heart. Sorrel doesn’t mind his paleness except for when he burns.

Personality: Sorrel has a very distinct personality. He is quite sweet but he is always angry when someone interrupts him or his time in the kitchen. The boy can be very loving but it’s just when idiot sandwiches get on his nerves it can be hard to calm him down. Luckily his sweet district partner had showed him some tips to be calm in stressful situations because by now his heart would be pumping with callous rage.His best friend from two likes to call him a big soft, rugged teddy bear with angry eyebrows.

Crush: “YOU BURN MY LAMB SAUCE AND WE’LL BE THROUGH.” Baxter yelled at the people around him before blushing. Lamb sauce? Love? More like let him snuggle with Jessamine and Allessandra and he’ll be just fine.

Reaped or volunteered: “I volunteered for a sobbing thirteen year old and consulted them before telling everyone to eff off.” He said while crossing his arms.
Parade outfit:They were dressed as the sweetest,divinest stacked desserts from one. He was wearing khaki pants,leather brown shows, a dark brown long sleeved dress shirt, a soft striped vest to button over with a golden leather tie. He had gold painted into his stubble and flicked into his face and his hair. Sorrel had a beautiful cape that smelled like chocolate strawberries and a beautiful crown of chocolate jewels.
Interview angle: “Eff Off.” Sorrel glared as the vein in his neck started bulging when he was asked about his interview. He essentially told all of Panem, and the crowd to absolutely eff off the entire three minutes. Boy did he make them all turn to the biggest shade of pale.

Alignment: Just Chaotic
Weapon of choice: Iron skillet, he can cook with it and whack the crap out of enemies too.
Fatal flaw:Sharing his kitchen with others or when anyone but him cooks, his rage gives way when they overcook undercook.

Death or Victory:

•Sorrel’s Relationships•

•The 22nd Hunger Games•

•Others•
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵22nd Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:02 am

Blanche Hannalis
The Oddity

Name:“Janet Snakehole Ludgate Karate Dracula Macklin Demon Jack-o-Lantern Swanson Dwyer.” She said with a monotoned and a small sarcastic smile.Her name is Blanche Hannalis.
Gender: “Dog Woof Woof.” Blanche said with a yawn as she stared at the floor. Definitely a female.
Sexuality:“No.” She’s Heterosexual.
District: Nine
Age: “Immortal...” Hannalis said while staring into your soul. She is Seventeen.

District Token:
Alliance and training score:

Appearance:“Idfc.” She stated rolling her eyes. Blanche has cold coalish grey eyes with a hint of dirt mixed in. Her hair is dusky brown with soft dusty highlights strung in while her skin is a lovely tawny color. She hails at 5’9’ with a lanky build and strong hardened muscles. Most think she hasn’t worked a day in her life since her family runs a local grain mill. But actually she has,she loves taking care of the donkeys despite the permanent hoof print one gave her on her thigh from bucking since crows had spooked it.

Personality:“Welcome to the terror dome.” Blanche said with a creepy grin. Hannalis is led by her dark logical view of the world and others. She is withdrawn and always brutally honest about what she thinks. She doesn't seem to be concerned with how her words affect others. She thrives on disorder and sarcasm. It pains her when something is beyond hating or making fun of. Blanche is also very apathetic and lazy at times.

Crush: “Ew Idfc.” If she likes you she will write a heartfelt note and end it with “I like you woof woof.”

Reaped or volunteered:“Whatever.” She said with a shrug,she was reaped just like her cousin Ronny Bracken.
Parade outfit: This year she was dressed up as the deer that run through the fields of district nine. She was adorned in beautiful cream dress and soft fluffy pelts to make herself look like a deer. Blanche also had faux black roses and crystals sewn into the dress. She had black lace gloves up to her arms and black boots up to her knees. Hannalis wore a crystalline choker with black crystals dangling from it and a massive rack of antlers adorned with crystalline chains, crystals, chains, and ornate pieces of fabric along with metal attached to the head band that holds her massive antlers high while her partner got stuck as a scrawny scarecrow.
Interview angle:“Idfc.” She didn’t and she followed in her cousin’s Ronny’s footsteps but she did scare the Capitol when she said she only listens to death reggae as well as scary harvest festIval scores from her small music box she had souped up and that she stole from the cemetery.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon of choice: “A Giant syringe I can stab you all with.” She said with a smile but honestly she’s fine with anything especially scythes. Blanche is down to be a mini Grimm Reaper for the Capitol.
Fatal flaw: Easily holds grudges especially when people has dated people she likes or hurts animals.

Death or Victory:

•Blanche’s Relationships•

•The 22nd Hunger Games•

•Others•
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵23rd Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Meadow Taurus
The Toro

Full Name:“Meadow Saffran Taurus,killer.” The ginger said with a coy and flirtatious smirk.
Sexuality:“No Comment.” She said as she was truly mulling it over before deciding she preferred men!
District: “The tree hugger sector, famous for Garry Woods! Sienna Mach-North and Moses freaking Grandy. Did you guys not see the games three years ago? The poor ginger was mauled by the moorhen mutts!” Taurus said while staring at them like they were insane.
Age: “Uhm 17...” She said with a small nervous flush crowning her cheekbones.

Appearance: Meadow is five foot four with sharp red hair and intricately pencil thin red eyebrows. She has pale blue eyes that grow cold whenever she is pissed and even paler skin. Most have compared her to being paler then the fresh snow that cakes the trees in Seven. Taurus weighs 115 lbs and is considered quite scrawny compared to the other rich kids in Seven but don’t get her confused with other weaklings! She will rock your world.

Personality: Quite frankly others declared the girl as a off putting but in reality she’s just anxiously waiting and plotting out how she would react to any and all scenarios. But she does mean well especially since her cunning competitive edge can quickly swoop in and ruin any moment. Meadow tries to stop herself but it always leads to her being angry and others hating her even more. Despite her wild side she is very tentative, sensitive, and loving to those who truly gets to know her. Taurus will be your friend for life and launch herself on all your enemies.

Crush:“Your funny... Crushes are for the kids.” She said crossing her arms together before a blush overtook her face.
Alliance:“I hadn’t really thought about it but maybe I’m going to stick with my district partner?” Meadow said quizzically.
Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped. I found out after I had finished fist fighting a elk who stepped on my sunflowers and needed to be taught a lesson the hour before.” The cocky ginger spat ready for round two on fighting elk. She definitely didn’t fight deer and elk for fun. Nope, not her.
Parade outfit:
Interview angle:“I played it out as a dumb flirt just like Moses did three years ago but with Garry’s help.” She said thoughtfully while ringing her hands together.

Weapon of choice: “What Garry used is what I’m going to use if they have it. If it’s good enough for him, it’s good enough for me.”Taurus stated blatantly before whispering that she also wanted arrows.
Fatal flaw: Her competitive and angry nature.
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me