Children of the Sky Official Lore Archive-No Posting

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Children of the Sky Official Lore Archive-No Posting

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 am

⭐ Main Page ⭐ Artist SearchNurseryQuests ⭐ Tree of Life ⭐ DiscordArchivesFanclub

This Archive is dedicated to the "official Lore" for children of the sky. Most of the information here will be about the "homeworld" or original place of Skyling, how they came to be and various other info about skylings. IF you have any questions feel free to Pm one of our wonderful staff members <3

⭐Please no Posting⭐

Post guide::
⭐Main post⭐ you are here!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Official Lore Guide-No posting

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:21 am

⭐History⭐
**Please note that this is fictional, Lazarus is not a real star in the Andromeda solar system.
If you dont understand what some of the terms are please look through the rest of the archive for explanations

Skylings originate from a planet in the Andromeda star system, Their planet is refereed to as Lazarus. Its a very large planet with several biomes. The larger biomes are the forests that cover the land, but there are several seas, as well as a large desert on the equator. This world is humming with magic, it can be found in many of the flora and fauna of the planet as well.

The most dominate species on Lazarus is the skylings, Who have found ways to channel and use the magic of the world. at frist they were only able to do very simple things, for example they could use magic to encourage plants to grow faster or bigger, or tame/calm various other wild beings in the world without being able to communicate with them. As time went on and skylings used magic more and more things they began to be able to do, After some time groups of skylings began to try and alter their forms, becoming more human like, Walking on two legs and gaining thumbs. Once skylings were able to achieve anthropomorphic forms they began to create cities.

The very first skyling city was the City of Life. The City of Life is based in the roots of the giant Tree of life. The City of life was built using magic to grow buildings out of the ground and in the roots of the tree, The city runs through the tree with several tunnels and has two main parts, the northern half of the city is slightly higher in elevation and the great mountain rage that spans the main continent is only a few hours hike away. The southern half of the city nestled in between two thick roots of the tree and has a large port as its right next to the sea.

The city has become the largest in Lazarus and is a huge trading hub as it has access to all parts of the world and has the largest collection of gates.

** MOre will be added as more lore is written

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Offcial Lore guide-No Posting

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:53 am

The Tree of Life & The Heart of the World

The tree of life is the largest tree in the world, Towering over the surrounding forests and neighboring mountains its branches are said to mingle with the stars themselves. Located in the magnetic center of the world it is the largest area of magic activity. The tree of life sits at the edge of the mainland continent, Its large roots spiraling into the sea one one side and burying under the nearby mountain range to the north. Under the tree of life lies the Heart of the World. The heart of the world is a very large Crystal that radiates magical energy, And is said to be the reason why Lazarus is the way that it is. The Heart is sacred to every creature and they all protect it at all costs. The Heart can be reached through various tunnels in the roots of The Tree.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets