broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

guardian dog

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:45 pm

So I'm putting 
my defenses up,

name valencia
meaning brave & strong
nickname val
rank guardian
age 4 years
gender female

Cause I don't wanna 
fall in love.

breed german shep. x lab. retriever
build toned & fit
eyes black brown
coat tan, black, white
fur short & thick
markings black saddle & muzzle, white chest

If I ever did that,
siblings xxx
parents marcel & tiffany
crush/mate none, open
pups none yet
I think I'd have a heart attack.
she is a very hard-working canine who puts the pack above herself &
shows her dedication to every canine of the pack by being the best guard she ever could be.
she has a soft-spot in her heart for pups, & while she isnt the most obviously emotional creature,
you will always see her smiling & talking in a softer tone around pups. deep down, she wants to
find a mate & have pups of her own, but she is not going to actively seek that out. she is a bit
old-fashioned, wanting a brute to chase after her & try to woo her, rather than her going out &
doing the flirting herself. she is an overall confident female but still very humble about everything
she has ever accomplished; she will not stand with her head high like she's above another.

her mother was not very respected within the pack; the labrador had been selected to be the healer
trainee at a young age, but ended up being unable to keep up w/ the heavy load of the training &
was demoted to just an ordinary hunter's trainee. her father however was a highly respected member
of the pack, being a strong guard due to his german shepherd bloodline. many packmembers were
shocked when the pair announced they were mates, & soon after announced they were expecting
their first litter of pups together. she had a single brother when she was born, but he was the small,
frail, weak runt whereas val was immediately very strong, & was nearly twice his size. he didnt survive
to be two months old, dying in his sleep one night, & her mother was never the same after the loss.
val grew up being incredibly close to her father, & worked her butt off to be chosen to be a guard
like he was, & being able to carry on his legacy made her incredibly proud.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

head guard warrior cat

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:22 pm

So I'm putting 
my defenses up,

name foxclaw
previously foxkit, foxpaw
house the lion
rank head guard
age 63 moons
gender male

Cause I don't wanna 
fall in love.

breed maine coon
build bulky & muscular
eyes dark green
coat orange
fur long & thick
marking tabby

If I ever did that,
siblings xxx
parents xxx
crush/mate none, open
kits none yet
I think I'd have a heart attack.
this tom-cat was given his prefix "fox" due to the red/orange color of his coat, &
was given the suffix "claw" due to his highly skilled fighting techniques. he is a
very determined tom who works hard for everything he has accomplished. he
is not the most comfortable with being flirted with, not really having a skillset
in romance. he's also highly uncomfortable around kits, feeling awkward having
to interact with the little creatures who cant hold mature conversation w/ the
adults. he is very logic-oriented, the type to think a plan through the next dozen
or more steps just to make sure the end result will be desirable.

born into the clan, his family was highly respected by most cats of & so he had a
relatively easy life growing up. his father was an adviser, who has since retired to
the rank of an elder, & his mother was a guard. he himself hated being stereotyped
as someone who was given the rank of guard due to his family lineage & nothing else,
considering him a spoiled brat like many other higher ranked kits. he spent every
second of the day, while he was an apprentice & once he was a guard, training to
be the best that he could be & put his 100% into everything he did. he caught the
eye of the royals for his dedication & was promoted to the head guard when he
was only 27 moons old. he has served his clan dutifully ever since.
Last edited by broken* on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

servant warrior cat

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Goodbye, my almost lover
name acorngaze
formerly acornkit, acornpaw
house the weasal
rank servant
age 27 moons
gender she-cat

Goodbye, my hopeless dream
breed amer. shorthair
build petite
eyes yellow-green
coat broken tabby
fur short & thin

I'm trying not to think about you
siblings none
parents ebonyfang & lilystep
crush/mate none atm
kits none yet
Can't you just let me be? 

this she-cat was given the prefix "acorn" due to her small physical size, & was given the
suffix "gaze" due to her being known for her incredible observance skills. very much like
her mother before her, she is a very submissive creature who doesnt like causing trouble
or drawing attention to herself. she tends to stay on the sidelines of things, preferring
to just listen & watch her clanmates from a safe distance. she tends to know alot of
secrets that other cats would be furious if they found out that she knew, but she is not
the type to spread gossip, & will keep most of the things she has overheard to her grave.

she comes from a family whose very house name causes most of the higher-ranks to scowl.
her mother was an incredibly submissive creature, but her father was more stubborn &
his open defiance to the current king was enough to get him banished from the clan.
many moons ago, three generations & two kings ago, her relatives were displeased w/
the way the royal family at the time was ruling the clan. they were the leaders of a decent-
sized rebellion against the crown that, ultimately failed. her great-great grandparents
were killed for their 'crime', but their kits were allowed to stay in the clan, only under
the requirement of their house rank being permanently lowered to servants.
Last edited by broken* on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

future queen warrior cat

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 pm

You need to calm down,
name rosebriar
future names rosekit-> rosepaw
house the swallow
rank betrothed, future queen
age 25 moons
gender she-cat

You're being too loud.
breed ragdoll
build elegant, feminine
eyes yellow-green
coat black, orange, white
fur long & soft
markings calico

You need to just stop;
siblings none
parents splashmoon & petalleap
crush/mate frostedgaze
kits none yet
Like can you just not step on my gown?
this she-cat was given the prefix "rose" due to the elegance she has displayed from a young
age, and she was given the suffix "briar" due to her strong resilient streak. she is incredibly
dedicated to the clan, & while she doesnt necessarily believe in all of the clan laws as they
are currently, she is very patient & more-than-willing to bide her time until she becomes the
official queen & has the ability to change the things she believes. she is very kind to all of
the cats within the clan, treating even the servants w/ respect & compassion. she hates to
see someone be treated poorly for any reason, & if she has the ability to step in & stand up
for them, she will gladly do it for any of her clanmates.

her house has never been seen with any disrespect, although they have never attempted to
go from mid to high ranking, having no desire to overthrow the current rulers in an attempt
at the crown. this lack of rebellion has caused the house of swallow to have a very positive
relationship with the royal house of the wolf. she has no siblings, being the only kit from her
parents second litter, their first litter containing 2 toms who were born too early & died from
lack of proper neonatal development. being born during the same moon as the crown prince,
she was betrothed to the heir before she even had become an apprentice. she has had a very
special set of training to teach her how to carry herself, how to treat others, how to rule.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prankster

Postby broken* » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 pm

I'm gonna run this nothing town.
full name kitana bechara
nickname kitty
meaning light, helpless
role prankster
age 21 y/o
gender female

Your silence is my favorite sound.
fc emeraude toubia
height 5'9"
build curvy & lean
eyes brown
hair long, black
tattoos black & rust/red colored
tribal markings all over.

piercings multiple ears, nostril/nose,
bellybutton & hips.

Watch me make them bow;1 by 1.
language(s) arabic, hebrew, & english
siblings amal (lil bro)
parents elias & ferazia
crush/partner none, open
sexuality bisexual
You should see me in a crown.
her troublemaking ways have calmed down quite a bit since entering adulthood, however
nowadays she is more commonly known among her friend group for the pranks that
she pulls. she absolutely loves a good laugh, & has such a unique sense of humor that
almost anything 'funny' can get her to burst out laughing. she'll go between pranking
random strangers to the faculty at the university to her friends, & no one ever seems
to expect the pranks when they happen, which makes it all the funnier to her. warning,
if you see a devious grin or an innocent smile on this young lady's face, it probably means
that she's planning something sneaky. now, dont think she's just a total immature kid; she
has the intelligence to know when to be respectful & how not to go too far in situations.

growing up, she was known for being a total trouble maker, but thanks to her daddy
being as influential as he was, no charges ever stuck & he always managed to bail her
out. who was her father? well, he was an ambassador from lebanon to the united states,
so his entire family had been granted diplomatic immunity when they came w/ him to
the USA. after awhile, the visits became to frequent that a house was built for his family
within the acreage of the lebanese embassy. she was enrolled in a US private charter
school during her high school years, & attended university in the USA as well. she does
miss her family, as her father has since been elected as the prime minister of lebanon.
she recently graduated from university with her bachelors in legal studies. she has
already been accepted into an ivy league school to get her law degree.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:37 am

the junior botanist
fc neelam gill
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the healer

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:53 pm

You were red, & you liked
me because I was blue.

name the aurora is the sky's blush
goes by aurora
formally guppy
rank healer
age 41 moons
gender she-cat

But you touched me, & 
suddenly I was a lilac sky.

breed american shorthair
build long & lean
eyes amber
coat classic orange tabby
fur short & thick
markings white stockings & half-muzzle

Then you decided purple 
just wasn't for you...

siblings twin ♂ lobster
parents ♂deceased & ♀missing
crush/mate open
kits adopted ♀jellyfish
& now I'm covered in the colors, 
pulled apart at the seams.

always thinking through the consequences of an action before making her choices, she is a
very logical, critical-thinking-oriented molly who shows respect for those who respect others.
she has a highly empathetic heart, which makes her a good healer because of her desire to
help those around her in any way that she can. however, thanks to her intelligence she is not
naive nor is she a push-over; so dont think you can trick her into doing something foolish.
she believes in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise, so dont
be expecting second chances if youve wronged her or she's seen you wrong another. she may
forgive your wrongdoings but she will never forget & put herself in that situation again.

eight moons ago, her father was killed while accompanying her to find herbs at the bridge;
they were attacked by a small group two-legs & their hunting dogs. her mother blamed her
for the tom's death, & for awhile aurora carried an intense weight of guilt on her shoulders.
seven moons ago, the two mollies got into a verbal altercation, & her mother left the clan;
she has never been seen since that day, & is now assumed to be dead by most cats in the clan.
about five moons ago she felt a pressure from the ancestors to visit the breakers, & she had
gone immediately, assuming that starclan had a message for her. instead, she found a tiny kit
in the water against the rocks, unable to climb out; that little kit became the daughter she
never had but always wanted.
Last edited by broken* on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the apprentice

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Maybe it's in the gutter.
name the soft jellyfish will sting
goes by jellyfish
formally clownfish
rank pupil
age 6 moons
gender she-cat

That's where I left my lover;
breed american shorthair
build petite & short
eyes deep green
fur thin & soft
markings white chest, face, & paws

Thought that I'd feel better,
siblings unknown
parents unknown, adopted by aurora
crush/mate open
kits too young
But now I got a bellyache.
when someone first experiences this little molly, they see someone sweet who cares about
those around her & hates seeing anyone hurting. she appears very vibrant & full of so much
life, always smiling or giggling at something. she does a very good job at playing the part of
being everybody's friend; she's completely nonjudgmental, the cat that others seem to spill
their secrets to, trusting her to keep them. & while all of that is well & good, there is another
side to this young cat, one that no one in the clan except those within the healer's den have
experienced; thats the highly-stressed, afraid of everything, skiddish & jumpy kit who just
wants to know why her mother didnt think she was good enough to keep & left her to die.

this little lady doesnt remember much about the first moon of her life, before the clan
found her & took her in. she sometimes has vague flashbacks in dreams of a deep, marbled
orange tabby molly carrying her; she assumes it was her mother. all she really remembers is
a lot of rambling, mumbled words that were very incoherent to the kit. & the next memory
is being tossed into the ocean like a floppy fish, squeaking loudly for her mother to return,
but instead she kept walking until she was gone. the kit tried to climb out of the water, but
the coast she was up against was all steep rocks, & she was too small/weak to climb out by
herself. she lost track of the amount of time she was there, & she was close to giving up all
hope, her little body so frail that she couldnt feel her legs; thats when aurora appeared. like
a savior sent from starclan, the healer became her family, nursing her back to health &
showering her in love. its been about five moons now & she's a pupil; she thinks she's gonna
choose to be a fisher, because she doesnt think she could be a fighter; she hates seeing blood.
Last edited by broken* on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fighter cat

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:55 pm

So you're a tough guy,
name the lobster that snaps at all
goes by lobster
formally betta major
rank head fighter
age 41 moons
gender tom-cat

Like it really rough guy,
breed american shorthair
build large & bulky
eyes light green
fur coarse & short
markings light-cream chin

Just can't get enough guy;
siblings twin ♀aurora
parents ♂deceased & ♀missing
crush/mate open
kits none
I'm a bad guy; duh!
he inherited his mother's RBF; seeing him smile or laugh is so rare, its about as common
as a cat taking down a badger w/o backup. he is not a big fan of kits, or apprentices for
that matter, because as someone who is so focused on doing his job to the best of his
ability, he just cant logically wrap his head around the concept of fooling around & having
fun w/o there being a purpose behind it. needless to say, he takes everything seriously,
so dont try to tease him or joke around; he either wont get it, or will respond in a very
harsh way. he is known for his sharp tongue & rude comments when he feels disrespected,
as well as for his excellent battle strategies; he goes out of his way to assure his claws
stay sharper than the majority of other cats around, plus his jaw strength is impressive.

before his mother went missing, he had his suspicions that she was pregnant, but hadnt
yet confronted her. he was the one who noticed she hadnt returned after the fight she
had w/ aurora, as he had gone to confront her about his thoughts & found her no where
within the camp. he had allowed the assumptions to leave his mind for a few moons, but
when his sister brought back the tiny orange kit, he began to wonder again. & when he met
gazes w/ her brilliant green eyes a few days later, he just knew; while no one else seemed
to even suspect it, without a shadow of a doubt he knows. jellyfish has the same eyes as
his & aurora's mother; she's their little sister...
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 pm

"don’t make me cry, i won’t stand my tears anymore " - ailee
MYOB
fc hyuna from wonder girls
as a criminal justice & social work double major, she's a total social justice warrior about everything.
she saw this coming, knowing she shouldnt have expected sunset to commit to her of all the options he had, but her heart fooled her brain.
shes been known to dye her hair before; naturally a brunette she's gone through every 'natural shade' from red/orange, blonde, to black. this new blue & teal hair was recently debuted, the day after the 'breakup'.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me