The Furby Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FURBY OF THE WEEK HERE!

Opal
43%
Darcy
9%
Revenge
48%

Total votes : 23

The Furby Fanclub!

Postby Pasteli~ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:40 am

~Welcome to the Furby Fanclub!~
✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~✰~

photo by amaltheadeluna on tumblr.

If you're a furby lover, this thread is for you! Chat about your furbs and share pictures of them too!

Rules: Follow all CS rules, keep topics furby-related, no spamming, be respectful to other people's furbs!

photo by nintendosixtyforby on tumblr.

Fill out the form below if you're interested in joining the fanclub!

~I'd like to join the fanclub!~

What do you love about furbies?

Do you own any furbies?

If so, put a picture of your furby below:

Anything else?

Anyone who fills out this form is automatically part of the fanclub!
Last edited by Pasteli~ on Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 am, edited 106 times in total.
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Furby Fanclub!

Postby Pasteli~ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:44 am

🌟~FURBY OF THE WEEK (FOTW) - FEATURE PAGE~🌟

IMPORTANT: I am often inactive on CS due to life stuff, so this isn't consistent at all honestly. But I'll try my best :)

Every other week, I will update this page with three new furbies that are owned by people in the fanclub, or from around the web! Vote for your favorite, and the winner will be featured on this page for a week or so until the next voting! Non-members can vote.

The contestants of this week are...

Opal - by furbymiester9000 on tumblr!

Darcy - by furbymiester9000 on tumblr!

Revenge - by haveyouseenthisfurby on tumblr!

Do you want your furby to be a FOTW contestant? Fill out and post the form below!

I'd like my furby to be in FOTW!
Picture of your furby (only one):
Furby name:

I will be switching between voting sessions for cool furbies I've found around the web, and furbies from members of the fanclub, so it might take a while for your furby to become a contestant. However, if you fill out this form, it is 100% guaranteed to happen eventually and I will PM you once it does!

If you have more than one furby, you can enter for all of them! Just wait one week before posting a new form for a furby.
Last edited by Pasteli~ on Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 am, edited 43 times in total.
|anime & cartoon enthusiast|

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

Hi there! I'm Pasteli~. I'm always open to chat so feel free to PM me! I play Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I love cute things so I collect Furbies, & plushies uwu. I'm a vulture culture enthusiast. Always looking for the weirder sides in life.

💛Though my siggy doesn't show it, I looooooveeee kawaii aesthetics, scenecore and doll fashion so much!💛
~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:21 am

What do you love about furbies?
um, what isn't there to love??

Do you own any furbies?
three! but i'm moving and giving one to a friend.

my lovelies! baby blue is named prince, but
the snowball doesn't have a name yet cause she still needs repairing.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteli~ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 am

hypersomn.ia- Awe, I actually love that pic. They look so cute and peaceful <3 And you're right, furbies are so lovable! My furby, Barry, says "I love you" so much it's adorable! <3

(I'm really hoping we aren't the only two furby owners on CS lol, I'm going to advertise this page in my siggy or somethin :p)

Also, I'm not going to be "accepting" people into the fanclub, anyone who fills out a form and wants to join is part of it :)

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

Hi there! I'm Pasteli~. I'm always open to chat so feel free to PM me! I play Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I love cute things so I collect Furbies, & plushies uwu. I'm a vulture culture enthusiast. Always looking for the weirder sides in life.

💛Though my siggy doesn't show it, I looooooveeee kawaii aesthetics, scenecore and doll fashion so much!💛
~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:33 am

What do you love about furbies? Despite their initially horrific appearances, they're honestly adorable vwv

Do you own any furbies? Yes, four at the moment! Snazzlebatch, Lucio, Baron Von Lemonade (nickname Bonebezzlement), and King Beetlebort!

Bonebezzlement!

Anything else?
Has anyone ever actually found a Furby in a Goodwill? Is it worth looking?
Last edited by eckvanet. on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 am

Btw if anyone in Maryland saw someone toting a Furby around in the forest and on the beach to take pictures, that was me ._.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteli~ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 am

eckvanet.- aaa, now you're giving me ideas! Now I want to do an outdoor photoshoot of my baby bean Barry too... my backyard is literally just a forest though, so it shouldn't be hard lol.
(also the image you used in your form isn't showing up, you might want to change it)

Here's an edit I made of my furb a while back:

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:37 pm

H e c k
I think it's fixed now? Also you should do it, it's fun! My friend and I went on a lil exploration with a stick in front of us to clear up spider webs, yet I still got six bug bites ;;
At least II got this nice shot!

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteli~ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:43 pm

eckvanet.- Yep! The picture is fixed! I'll probably take some pics of my furb in the woods tomorrow. And at Anthrocon during the 4th of July weekend. I'm so excited because there's going to be a furby-exclusive panel! I can't wait to meet other furbs,, and I've never been able to have a friend for Barry :< That, and they will have a furby prize raffle so im hoping to win hehe-

And answering your question from your joining form, I believe hypersomn.ia told me that she has found a furby in goodwill. I've never checked since the local thrift store around my home only has clothing, but maybe someday I'll drive out to one and wish myself luck.

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:48 pm

AAA seriously?? I'm honestly too scared to go to any sort of fur con, though I've worked up the bravery to try to go to a meetup, but then I found out I couldn't go due to circumstances but I still met a L O N G. B O I.
Someone had a long Furby around their neck ^^
And that's hopeful, cuz I've never been to one but I've heard there's a chance? We're dropping off loads of furniture we couldn't sell at a yard sale some time this week and taking it to a Goodwill so Ima check it out.
Please let me know how Anthrocon works out, I wish I could be there!

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me