_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire shrugged as she looked at him. “I guess...” she muttered, then “If only it weren’t half Lynx.” she huffed. She blushed a bit then realized he’d called Henrietta pretty, not her. Therefore, she shook her head whilst silently scolding herself. “Yeah.” she muttered, fixing her hair as it was a bit messed up. She checked the knife holder, then looked at him. She tilted her head as she watched him look to the sky. She gave a giggle, glancing to Henrietta then. She kissed the pretty dog on the head, smiling a moment. She hummed to herself, dress a bit dirty at the hem because of the ground. At his voice, she looked up again. “Obviously a healthy dog is a must. They both have good dispositions, and are pretty dogs...They’re also both hunting breeds. Maybe I should have Henrietta choose?” she asked with a shrug.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"The point is that I'll know everything is alright in the end evwn if I am not here to wittness it." A near perfect mirrior of Al's irritated expression found it's way onto the fair haired teen's face. "But excuse me for showing some form of concern for you. Though I have no desire to you are correct in that I couldn't control you even if I had wanted or tried too. You're too irritatingly stubborn a man for that to be possible, more so then any other I have met before.", Aralynn said looking away from the vampire to stare at the canopy over the bed again. They weren't going to see eye to eye on this matter....that much was obvious. And the queen wasn't going to push the matter anymore no matter how it bothered her. It wasn't worth getting into a fight and making Al so angry with her he decided their agreement wasn't worth it. Point is Aralynn was glad when they moved on to her question focusing on her curiosity about his age instead. The answer to said question made the girl cock her head to one side of the pillow in thought. A hum escaped her as she silently did some minor calculations in her head. "I was only curious as to what part of my family you may be familiar with. If you're such an old man then you knew more of them then even I do. I should have words with the tutors about their no doubt incomplete history lessons they've given me and my brother and sister since we were small children. And they were supposed to be the best.", Aralynn replied.

Still three centuries. Al was saying that he himself was three hundred years old while he didn't look a day over eighteen. This slightly baffled Aralynn who watched the vampire closely, eyeing him like she was expecting to see wrinkles or something similar that he was trying to cover up. There was no such thing. What was more, he said that he knew even older vampires with one particular one being seven hundred years old. It wasn't all that hard to guess who the dark haired male was talking about with that statement. "That would explain why you sound a somewhat like my tutors and a few of my advisors, but I'd wager your knowledge is more complete and advice more sound then eve the oldest among them. If they ever see me as a child then you must see me as an infant at best. Not that I care. Yet what you must have seen in your time must be fascinating."

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth Streets - tagged; Konan
"Of course a healthy pup qnd healthy new mom is ideal. I doubt I'd be of any use ever with something like this but, if you need something, let me know sooner rather then later. I'll do what little I can.", said Fallon taking Konan's words into consideration. She was having trouble choosing the ideal father then......not a choice to take lightly for sure. Hunting breeds. Fair appearances. Good dispositions. It certainly seemed like the vampire had her work cut out for her. "Let Henrietta choose?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

[center]Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
He frowned at Atalynn, a pained expression on his face. " I refuse to let you die, Aralynn." Though his reasoning for his statement was unclear, his tone was firm. " you don't need to worry about me though. Theres no need to worry about a creature such as I am. We are merely beasts in a human form. Besides are initial appearance, nothing about us is human. We don't deserve sympathy, for some of us have committed acts unimaginable to the human mind." He then smirked as he was called an old man. " who are you referring to as old? " he asked with a smirk. " it is assured though that there are things in history missing. Especially in the history of this kingdom. But believe me, you won't find on me what you're looking for. I will never look a day over 18. However,
To some of our kind you are indeed an infant. But what I've witnessed is both fascinating and tragic. Empires have risen and fallen. The world has burned with the flames of war a d flourished from.the new rains of peace. A single human has taken over countless empires only to be fallen by those they trusted most. Discoveries have been made, and humanity has advanced. Yet sometimes what is most important is forgotten. Some legends were more than legends. Yet they were tossed aside as wild goose chases."

( so sorry! Been busy and tried to give amish time to respond)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:34 pm

(i’ll post when i can, but is Amish coming back? they’re RPing Kenji, right?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
She said no more on the subject while keeping her eyes locked on the canopy hanging above her. Her eyes closed for a moment before opening again as they had been. The teen gave a long sigh shaking her head over the pillow a bit at the same time. Aralynn wasn't exactly fond of being thought of as an infant, she was a women and queen after all, yet didn't bother making a scene of it despite it. It wasn't like the blonde expected any other answer. Plus Aralynn already knew how her advisors thought of her as a inexperienced child already anyway, considering it served as part of her driving force to prove them wrong. Oh how a small part of her would relish that. "I never was one for such legends. I do enjoy reading yes but tend to leave bed time tales mothers tell their children like that for my siblings to enjoy while I handled the more practical pieces of literature.", the blonde lied before deciding to correct herself, "Mmm no I retract that, I did occasionally listen in on readings before retiring but just because they were hearing one that night. I've never put much stock in them though. They were stories for a reason. On another note even if legends happened it is all past tense." Though one could to tell just by looking at her that what Al said about things he'd seen had caught her mind's attention even if it was against her will and she would never admit to it. All it took was a practiced eye at reading people and it was obvious. Something was weighing on her mind and it didn't take powers or a genius to know it was Al's words.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:09 pm

]Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire nodded at him, saying “Yeah...Pups.” she emphasized, because Henrietta would likely have more than one. She then shrugged, before nodding once more. “Okay.” she said, glancing to the dog then a moment. She wondered what he was thinking...Hopefully not that she was stupid, or indecisive or anything of that nature. Shaking her head and scolding herself, she kept her gaze on Henrietta, smiling at the beautiful Hound. She looked at Fallon when he spoke again. “Yeah...” she trailed off.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:37 am

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

[center]Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember

" you only listened in on a few you say? Hm. You should've listened more. Then maybe things would make more sense. There's more to your family's history then you know, little thing. " he spoke as a bit of Adrian peaked through. " I must say though, it appears something ive said caught your attention. What is it? The part about empires, or technology? Feel free to ask, id be more than happy to answer a few of your questions. "

( unsure. Messages have been read but not responded too. )
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:24 am

-I had a different better post but it was deleted....this is from what I remenber from it.

Aralynn - Human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
It wasn't hard to pick up on the bit of Adrian slipping into the male vampire's speech but didn't think that much of it. To be honest the other persona using his casual pet name for her did irritate her somewhat but she wasn't going to waste her time or breath in saying anything. It wasn't as if doing so would change anything anyway. Same thing with Alejandro's regular use of her name. The blonde queen wasn't exactly used to people addressing her without respect yet, instead of being angry or disgusted or insulted, the royal was intrigued. "I dont have one spacific question about anything in particular. But tell me aboit one or two of the empires perhaps? The most successfull and one you would deem as the most of a failure if it helps narrow choices down? I would like to learn feom my predasesors mistakes and experiances if possible. I tend to take in new information easily.", said Aralynn.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:57 am

[center] Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" hmm.... well, I'd have to say, the Liphora kingdom was quite a failure. Afterall, heavy is the head that wears the crown. All power comes at a price. The greater the power, the greater the price. In addition, the larger the kingdom, the harder it is to control. So when one has a kingdom that spans across two continents, its extremely difficult to keep tabs on all the cities. Combine that with a king who lists only for power no matter the price, one is only asking for disaster. Once upon a time a king made a request to a man of few words but great abilities. While the man complied, the king couldn't handle the price his new strength came at. It drove him mad. He would even send soldiers off on missions that were nearly impossible, resulting in countless, pointless casualties.
So the rules of many of the cities met in secret. They decided the kingdom was to large, and the king's reign was long overdue for a change. So in one night the king fell, betrayed by those he trusted most. The empire split into many different kingdoms as dawn shone on a new era. This of course led to the creation of many of the kingdoms you know today. As for the most successful... I would have to say, the one I come from. Next to that, the second most successful kingdom would be yours my dear. But it is also one of the greatest failures. There was a time in history when humans and my kind lived in peace. Mainly between your kingdom and one other. Humans did not fear us, and we did not harm them. There was an understanding of our dietary needs.
During times of peace, they would provide for us and in return we would protect them and their kingdom. During times of war, our kind would take the place of countless soldiers and survive off the enemy. It limited the casualties, and we could heal those near an early grave. However, all good things come to an end. While we coexisted peacefully, we were still on different sides of the coin when it came to romantic relationships. We were always still dangerous creatures,
And the people knew if we wanted too, we could overthrow their entire existence in hours. It scared them, especially when a few of us would fall for their children. A day came when a girl of our realm fell for a prince of this kingdom.
The two were just like romeo and juliet- fallen deep into love but never able to be together. A few humans seen their love as a threat to the reign of humans. So they researched ways to kill the immortals. and when they found it, they waisted no time finding the poor immortal girl and sent her to the grave. Of course, being as she was royalty herself, our kind lashed out at the humans. They meddled in forbidden research,
And killed one of ours. So the humans that day lost our aid, and instead feared us from then on. The kingdom that was once the wealthiest and strongest, even if on the smaller side, was now a target to hostile, greedy kingdoms. Your lucky your kingdom still stands. Nonetheless, your ancestors chose to remove any trace of our existence out history. History books were burned and rewritten
Art was hidden. Only a few copies remained, hidden long ago in a location known only to few. It was forbidden to speak of our kind, and eventually our very existence was forgotten. The only ones who knew even a few legends of our kind and yours were the royal family and a few select families from the kingdom. For the royal family, keeping that slight bit of knowledge was a means of knowing how to communicate with us should we ever poss a threat to the kingdom ever again. As for the other families... they were the ones who deemed us beasts and decided to hunt us like animals. Those are what we call the hunter families. There are five main ones with a few branches, but we tend to avoid them when possible. I think you should get the picture by now though. Your kingdom was once the strongest end wealthiests, surviving by its unending modesty. The only time this kingdom went to war was when it was unavoidable. But over a silly little thing like teenage romance your kingdom lost nearly everything it had. It's been a miracle you've all risen back up as much as you have. " spoke adrian. /center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:10 am

Aralynn didn't speak. She lay there listening to and absorbing each word that left the vampire's mouth taking things in stride. She was like an information sponge, always was. There were few details that ever escaped her notice from information to people's body language. She was also fairly observant which useually helped noticing such minute things. Though that didn't mean she didn't struggle at times. The more she knew a person the easier they were for her to read or pick up on their mannerisims when something was out of place. Though Aralynn would've be lying if she said Al's words were easy to believe, especially the bit about her family knowing of all this and those of her people that belonged to these certain five families. "You do realize you are asking me to forget everything I have ever known my eighteen years and replace it with your word. I'm not saying you're lying, for what reason would you have to lie? Either it is truth or simply a story you have created to entertain me and my request.", the young women said mauling over the daek haired young man's words, "I'm only saying this is difficult for me to process. If the royal family was one of the select few that knew, especially for the need to communicate, then I was never told as a girl. Sounds as if this is vital esential information the future monarch should be given."

Meanwhile the pride the young women should have felt at her kingdom having been so strong was tarnished by the brief history lesson. It sounded to her as though arrangements like the one between herself and the vampire in the room with her weren't odd. In fact they sounded down right common place. The vampires had their source of nourishment from her people. At the same time said people didn't have to live in fear because they were protected by a force any normal person would quake in their boots at. Even a well trained battalion of soldiers...Aralynn was just a freak of nature she supposed. And then the bit about the male's kind falling for her people... That particular thought distracted the young queen causing her to focus on it momentarily as her brain wondered on it. That is until another thought came and knocked the previous one to the back depths for later. Turning her head to look at Al, "These attacks on people lately... The reports have said they, even the few left alive when found, are found drained of their blood. There is also normally a butterfly encribed someplace near the body in blood. Is the cause of these things-"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me