-·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A)

Postby seolar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:08 pm

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; “mission accepted”|location; mrs. avery’s class|tagged; skylar ►
    indentation'whatever, dude. it's just the electricity. they're probably over-reacting seeya.' dash typed back, standing up. her teacher was still tending to the others, and she knew they wouldn't snitch. she'd just get her dad to fix it anyways. dash took one last glance to check if she was being watched, before getting herself out of there. it took a moment, seeing as the door was locked and she was trying to be quiet. but, mrs. avery had left her keys on her desk, so it was still a somewhat quick escape. she gently closed the door before letting out a sigh of relief. only to feel even more uncomfortable. the halls were dark. "oh, c'mon..." dash muttered, starting to the café.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...He had a hand on Simon, the kitty quietly purring on his lap.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: school- Tags: Oliver

She huffed as she followed the man, a silent huff, the dog beside her totally silent. She constantly filed down his nails so he’d be able to move soundlessly. Jax touched his nose to her hand, flicking his tail back and forth. She smiled at the black and tan dog, ruffling his ears, then glanced to Oliver. She took the map and lockpick, walking off silently with Jax. She reached where she was meant to be, starting to unlock doors. Jax gave a low growl at the sound of steps, a teacher rounding the corner. The dog began to heard the woman, whom was silent in fear, getting her into a closet. The woman remained there out of fear. Jax returned, and Henrietta continued on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Jasmine (Jaz) Sedolski|16|Female|Anomaly (Absolute Cancel / Fire Manipulation|Location: Classroom |Tags: Cyrus

"Nice to meet you, Cyrus," she whispered, sighing quietly when he answered her final question about how long they may be there for. "This sucks," she muttered, her fingers tapping her legs as she looked around the classroom. "Maybe we should slip out," she said, more to herself than anyone else. Chewing her lip, Jasmine turned her head to try get a better look at everything. The teacher wasn't even paying attention to the class, plus it was dark, so it wouldn't be too hard to creep across the floor. The hardest part would be getting the door open without anyone stopping them, but it shouldn't be too hard as long as they moved fast. She heard faint sounds coming from the door. Is someone out there? she wondered, leaning in its direction. The door wasn't too far from where she was sitting, only a few metres. It would be so easy to stand up and leave... Jasmine was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a quiet click. She froze, eyes stuck to the door. She had no idea what the sound could be and her curiousity was like a lasso, roping her in and pulling her forwards. Oh, how desperately she wanted to leave.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby TheForumFairy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:06 am

(Ahh I forgot! I really want this RP To livvee D:)

Cyrus-
~15~Gay~Sophomore~Regular~Mood: Curious/worried~Location: Class Jasmine's in.. I guess? ~Mentions: none~Tags:Jasmine~
"Same to you." He said with a friendly smile. He sighed at her comment. "Yeah. I'm itching to do something- anything! Maybe even classwork at this point." He chuckled to himself. He shook his head and when his eyes returned to his classmate he noticed her fixated on something. "What is it?" He asked, not catching the noises himself. He too gazed at the door. He saw nothing. But an obvious click was heard. "Is the principal locking the doors again" He wondered aloud.

Oliver-
~34~Bisexual~Watcher~Mood: Easy going~Location: Outside cafe~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Simon
He continues down, quietly unlocking doors without being noticed it seems. He did make note of many students still blabbing away despite the danger they were obviously in. It would have been much more satisfying to hear "Mommy, I'm scared!" than eyes changing color or some nonsense. He mentally shook his head at the thoughts, though his physical body remained focused on remaining unseen. The sound of footsteps never interrupted again by the time he wiped the sweat off his brow and returned outside. "They're all unlocked, sir." He spoke into his earpiece, peeking over the corner of his location. It seemed quiet here. Most be an empty classroom behind him, or perhaps one filled with students who actually know what a lockdown implies.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...He had a hand on Simon, the kitty quietly purring on his lap.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: school- Tags: Oliver

She hummed quietly as she continued to unlock doors, Jax sticking with her. She hoped the students hadn’t heard...She too could hear students talking, but it seemed like normal conversation. Maybe none of them had powers. Shrugging to herself, she continued to hum as she headed back, dog trailing. She nodded to Oliver, letting him speak to Simon. “S’pose we should go back...unless you have a better idea.” she muttered, Jax seeming to nod along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby Not here » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:16 pm

Not here wrote:
«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick & Mandy
Jess raised an eyebrow. He really did fit into the typical jock/athlete group. She figured he would had at least learned something. At the mention of food, her stomach growled in queue. "same." She started to pack up her books, placing them into her book bag. The last thing she wanted was to get caught up in whatever was going on by herself. Plus people normally parted the halls for those taller. He would be a valuable asset for her. It would be best not to lose him right away. After packing her things, she stood up and slid her backpack on, waiting for him to lead the way. Normally, she wasn’t much of a follower but who was going to move out of her way? She was already hated by most of her class, for being too smart, and was hated by sophomores because she was younger. Then the girls because she was smart and boys paid attention to her. Also the guys wanted to go after her because she was a freshman girl none the less. The softball team didn’t like her much either because she was a strong, versatile players and coaches paid more attention to her. Jessica just couldn’t win in life. To have her parents taken away at a young age and now being picked on by other kids.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:37 am

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: alert~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: Victoria~
A few minutes later, and Hailee is finally forced to tell herself that the teacher is not coming back. Having ditched the idea of sleep, she rolls her eyes in frustration and turns back to Victoria. "I don't think Evans is coming back. You think we should get out of here? In a fight, it wouldn't exactly be the best thing to be trapped in a small classroom. Besides, my locker isn't far away, and I could grab the softball bat in there for defence." It didn't matter whether or not Victoria agreed to go, she was heading out anyways. "It's just a thought. I'm going out though, follow if you want to." Silently, the girl creeps over to the door and carefully opens it, making as little sound as possible. The door opens with little resistance, and she slinks out of the classroom and into the hallway, ignoring the surprised murmurs of her classmates. Hailee quickly makes her way to her locker without being detected and unlocks her locker. Stuffed inside is her softball bag, containing all of her gear plus her jersey and exercise clothes, but most importantly, her bat, and handy weapon should anyone attempt to attack her. The bat is aluminum, which will help to pack a punch should she need to swing it at anyone. She pulls the bat from the bag and looks at it. It had never occurred to her that she'd have to use the thing in such a fashion, but a school-wide blackout with unknown people in the building called for such measures.

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: honestly really hungry~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Maddy~
Nick watches in mock fascination as the Jess places her books carefully in a bookbag. She really is a curious girl. "Wow, you actually carry those around? I didn't know people still do that." He jokes. In all seriousness, despite the joke, he is mildly surprised to see someone carrying all of their books around. All of his friends stop at their locker between classes to grab the things needed for their next class, if they even bother at all. Even his highly meticulous sister doesn't carry her things around, though Nick suspects it's because she isn't strong enough to carry all of it. He has offered to carry her stuff before, but she refused. Probably because she's embarrassed to go anywhere near him during school. The two siblings generally don't like to be associated with each other while in a public environment. "Alright then, let's go!" He grins, and heads towards the kitchen without much trouble, though he makes a lot of noise for the current situation. The kitchen is silent as he enters it, and when he peeks over the counters too look for staff members, there's no one to be found. "Funny," He whispers to the girl following him, "there's no one here. I'd have thought that there would be at least a few people here. Whatever." He tries to shrug it off, despite the pit of worry growing in his stomach. Nick isn't one to worry, even in stressful situations, but something about this lockdown seems wrong, blackout aside. The sophomore grabs multiple packages of cookies, a few granola bars, and an apple for good measure. "Might as well be a little healthy, right?" He jokes to Jess.

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: antsy~Location: bathroom then cafeteria~Mentions: Dash~Tags: none~
Skylar rolls their eyes and smirks. Dash is right, they are probably overreacting. Finally getting tired of hiding out in a bathroom stall, they exit the bathroom quickly--they don't exactly hiding in any situation, they sees it as cowardly. It made them really fun to play with during a round of hide and seek, they basically eliminate the entire seek part. Creeping stealthily into the hallway, they head down the hallway to the cafeteria, but stop short upon seeing someone exit a biology room. Skylar doesn't know the girl but assumes she's a senior. A thought surfaces in their head, and they enter the room before the door shuts after the girl. Ignoring the looks of surprise from the people in the class, she whispers "I'm a junior, I'm not trying to kill you, don't worry" and heads straight to the lab benches. Rifling through the drawers, they find a scalpel and examine it briefly. Eh, this works. They decide and exit the classroom quickly. The rest of the journey to the cafe goes without incident, and they find an empty table out of sight for the most part. They settle in and take out their phone to play a game while they wait for Dash.

<【Simon Barnes】>
~24~Pansexual~Watcher leader~Mood: excited~Location: streets~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Oliver~
A voice crackles through his earpiece and he almost winces. Wow, that's loud. I'll have to adjust the earpieces. The watcher listens to Oliver and nods, though the captain isn't actually there with him. "Thank you Oli. You too, Heni, if you're listening. I apologise about the earpieces if they're loud. I'll fix them as soon as I get back to the lab. Now, if you could exit the school as soon as possible please. I would prefer it if the subjects don't come into contact with you. The time for that will be later. Plus, I believe it's time to release the others. I want to see what kind of abilities we are dealing with here." He tells the two. His pace quickens as he makes his way back to the facility, eager to engage phase two.
Last edited by marimo. on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:47 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick
her expression remained unamused but with a raised eyebrow. “I’m used to being teased about it but the difference between those kids and me is I’ll be graduating before them and making better money than they ever will.” She zipped up her school bag and threw it on to her back. Carefully following behind nick, she started to become skeptical of their predicament. Once they got into the kitchen and saw none of the staff, she lightly tugged on his T-shirt. “Something doesn’t feel right about this situation.” She spoke in a small voice as her eyes darted around the room. Her eyes, however, had turned to a wolf eyes and her hearing had become sharper as well. When she turned back to him, she couldn’t help but give him a lopsided smile at the snacks in his arms. “I guess a little healthy won’t kill anyone. Do you need help? I know a place away from all this , if you wanna go.”
Last edited by Not here on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:36 am

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; “frickfrickfrick”|location; hall then café|tagged; skylar ►
    indentationdash sighed, walking through the hall. well, she started off walking. every little sound freaked her out. her mind was messing with her a whole lot, and she felt like she was being watched. all in all, being in a dark hall wasn’t a fun experience. not to mention the café was quite the walk away from her class. so, she did what any scared person would do. she made a mad dash (heh heh) to the cafeteria. once she was in, she looked around for skylar, heading to the table once she’d noticed them. ”hey! i...made it.” dash managed to say, clearly catching her breath.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:01 am

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: honestly really hungry~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Maddy~

"So I'll have connections if I need money. Sweet!" Despite the joke, Nick is genuinely impressed at the girl's determination to keep herself ahead of others, even if it means dragging around all of her books. "I could use a little help." The boy admits, almost reluctantly, and hands half of the cookies and a pack of fruit snacks over to the girl. As he does, he notices her eyes have changed again. Man, what is up with her eyes? Nick muses, deciding not to mention the change to the girl.
At the mention of going somewhere, the boy grins lopsidedly and replies, "I'm always up for an adventure! But I think we should keep an eye out. The principal called a lockdown for a reason."

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: antsy~Location: bathroom then cafeteria~Mentions: Dash~Tags: none~

At the sight of their very out of breath friend, Skylar smiles widely. "What'd you do? Dash the entire way?" They laugh, partially at their friend, but mostly at their horrible pun they just made, because no one else is likely to laugh at a pun that bad. "Clearly my pearls of wisdom didn't go unheard. Speaking of wisdom," Pulling the scalpel out of their jacket pocket, they show it to Dash. "Look, I grabbed a weapon just in case a rando attacks us." It's then they realise it would have been smart to grab two. "Uh, I may have forgot yours though."
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!