war of pirenne: revived | discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

war of pirenne: revived | discussion & forms

Postby multicurious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:23 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Was there ever a time when dragons and humans
lived together in peace? The answer is unclear.
Vague records of coexistence is all that remains
of a time like that, if in fact there was one.
Something happened in our history, something that
erased the very notion of peace and instilled a deep
rooted hatred between humans and dragons.
Whether it was a squabble over land, a power grab,
or a misunderstanding, no one knows.

And no one seems to care.

All that matters is that they try their hardest to drive
each other away from Pirenne. It's been this way for
thousands of years. The war has become a way of life.
A culture. The War of Pirenne draws itself out, with no
end in sight.
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
"Those who have seen war
never stop seeing it."

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
Main Thread
Discord Server
Last edited by multicurious on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: war of pirenne: revived | rules, form, announcements

Postby multicurious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:25 pm

rules

— Please try to use correct grammar and punctuation.
— Keep forms on the discussion thread
Good: "Hello, how are you?" She said, smiling.
BAD: hi how r u
— Try to post at least five full sentences. I understand if you've got 'writer's block' or something, but try to do more than "He smiled and left." It's very hard for someone to reply to that.
— Join the Discord server, if you can. A lot goes down there.
— Please, don't kill another person's character unless you've asked for their permission first.
— Keep signatures disabled! It's just cleaner.
— Dragons and humans can have powers if you want them to, but don't be OP.
— "Human" is a loose term around here. "Humanoid" may be a better word for it. We welcome all fantastical humanoids, whether they be elves, fairies, mystical entities of darkness and shadow, you name it. But... again, don't be OP.
— Drama is highly encouraged, just PM me for any plot twists that relate to the story.
— You can have as many characters as you can handle.
— If you're consistently online and posting in other topics but not in this one for over a week, you'll be removed from the character list.
— Put the word "revived" in the other part of your form to prove you've read the rules.
— No Gary/Mary Sues. Your character must have downsides. Nobody's perfect, after all.
— All of Tess's rules apply.
— You don't have to make a boy for every girl, but keep genders even. That being said, keep sides even, too. If you make a dragon, make a human and vice versa.

-

This is just a skeleton form you can use if you don't want to start from scratch.
The asterisked questions are required, whether you make your own or not.

Code: Select all
[list][img]Image Here[/img]
Username:
*Name:
*Powers(if any):

*Species:

Sexuality:
Crush:
Mate/Spouse:
Children:

*Personality;
*History;
Other:
[/list]

--

RP has started!
Last edited by multicurious on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

war of pirenne: revived | askari nevara

Postby multicurious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 pm

A S K A R I

"Don't hold your held so low that you can't see the sky."

Walk on Water - Thirty Seconds To Mars

name; askari nevara
    gender; female
    age; 25
    rank; soldier
    powers; askari has no real powers of her own. the only "power" she has is the large pair of wings attached to her back, not unlike those of the golden eagle. they are fully functional and allow her to fly.
    sexuality; bisexual
    crush; open
    spouse; open
    children; n/a

Personality Askari is generally a friendly, kindhearted and helpful individual. She is, at times, very social and loves meeting new people, though she may come off as brash and overly excited. Askari is a forceful, independent woman who often speaks her mind. She has an energetic, lively personality. She also has a knack for imitating the mannerisms of others very accurately, much to the amusement of those around her. She's never afraid to stand up to anybody, friends and enemies alike, but can be harsh towards those she dislikes. Askari is also known to be quick-witted, funny, and can often make others laugh even when they are feeling down. She is also good at lying and is capable of being opaque when necessary. She is notably difficult to intimidate or frighten, which may lead her to be reckless in dangerous or delicate situations. On the ground, Askari can be very clumsy, often hitting unsuspecting people with her wings when in a restrictive area. When in the air, however, it's a completely different story.
    History Askari comes from a family known for having no powers to speak of. That very fact has led the Nevara family to be a line of traders, merchants, and anything without much risk. Askari's mother was a seamstress who was hired by lords and ladies from across the realm to craft special robes and dresses, and her father was a successful merchant in the capital. They made a fairly good living, making their home on the outskirts of the main city. It wasn't fairly long into their marriage when they began expecting Askari. When she was born, there was nothing too obviously different about her appearance except for two small bulges near her shoulder blades. They were told by doctors that the bulges would go away as she got older. But when Askari grew, she began to complain about back pain, and her worried parents noticed that the deformities were only getting larger and actually beginning to poke out of her skin. They returned to a doctor, who was bewildered at what was happening to the child. His only advice was to wait and observe. Pain eventually stopped becoming a problem as the growth began to process more smoothly. They took her to the doctors regularly, and at five years old, a doctor was finally able to pin down the phenomenon. He had never seen it before, but he was certain that the child was growing wings. Askari's parents were understandably surprised. Flight was not unheard of with human powers, but mostly with certain mental or arcane powers. And in their family? They weren't sure how they would teach her to use these wings. Turns out that they didn't need to. By the age of thirteen, Askari was throwing herself off of buildings(much to her parents' chagrin) to get as much air time as possible. At 15, she was gliding easily. And at 18, her wings were fully formed and capable. At 21, She decided that she wanted more than the merchant path, so she enlisted in the army(again, her parents protested fiercely, but eventually let her go). Her lack of common powers put her in a more vulnerable position than most of the other soldiers in battle--she lacked advanced weapons skills, too--but her superiors noted that she could move far faster than much of her fellows, and often sent her ahead of her regiment to scout out camp sites and other areas of importance. She was soon promoted to sergeant, often being transferred to any regiment on the move.
Last edited by multicurious on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: war of pirenne: revived | lirian grays

Postby multicurious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Dragon Form
L I R I A N

"Change can never be made by offering someone else's heart. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back."

I See Fire — Ed Sheeran

name; lirian grays
    gender; female
    age; 43
    rank; human queen
    powers; lirian can generate and manipulate fire. she also has the ability to shift into a dragon form, a power only she knows about and desperately tries to hide.
    sexuality; heterosexual
    crush; open
    spouse; n/a
    children; Ahone Grays

History As the only child born to King Indulf and Queen Thyra, Lirian’s childhood was both spoiled and severe. While her parents were often doting on their daughter, they spared no expense grooming her into their perfect heir. Well into her teens, the then-princess was almost unaware of the age old war outside their doorstep. It wasn’t until her father brought her with him on a tour of the war camps did she truly understand the gravity of their situation. Images of the injured soldiers and funeral pyres will follow her to her grave. She was 16 at the time. Lirian vowed one day during the tour that as queen, she would be dedicated to ending the war, or to at least be a queen worth fighting for. She had never seen her father look so proud. That night, Indulf took Lirian away from the war camp and into the forest. They stopped in a clearing, where her father simply dismounted his horse said, “Watch closely,” and began transforming. When he was done, he was a massive charcoal-black dragon. Lirian was, understandably, perplexed(and that’s an understatement). When he noticed his daughter panicking, Indulf returned to his true form and explained their heritage: they had dragon blood in their veins. From that point on, he coached his daughter in how to use and control her powers and the dragon form until she was skilled enough to keep their secret. He taught her a very important lesson: No matter the cost, the kingdom must not become aware of their bloodline, lest the kingdom fall to chaos.

When Lirian turned 20, both of her parents left to travel the kingdom, leaving her to manage the affairs of the castle and Arrendyl. A week after they left came tragic news: The king and queen’s caravan was ambushed by dragons, and no one survived. Lirian was officially made queen very shortly after their funeral service. Later that year, Lirian married a lord, Alaric, from one of Pirenne’s coastal cities. Together, she and Alaric ruled happily for years. Alaric was very adamant that he should aid Pirenne in any way possible, and found himself fighting alongside the soldiers in many fights. Lirian would often join him for major battles. However, he went alone with a regiment to aid in a minor skirmish. They fought the dragon for hours, but it eventually slipped away. Not without placing a spell of it’s own on the king, however. For weeks afterwards, Alaric was not himself. He grew ever more distant from his family, and would often have random mood swings. Lirian grew especially concerned when he began passing strict laws on their people without her consent, and confronted him one night. It was obvious from the way he acted towards her that he was no longer in control. He grew so dark, and so… the only word Lirian could use to describe it is “demonic”, that Lirian could barely recognize him. Alaric eventually became violent, and attacked her. Luckily, Lirian also trained in swordsmanship, so she defended herself quite easily until he backed off. He, or the dragon controlling him, started threatening their family, and the kingdom, and looked like he was about to flee. Aware of the damage he could cause, Lirian ultimately had to choose between him and the fate of the kingdom. She forced him into another fight, one that ended with Lirian running him through. The dragon’s spell cleared right afterwards. Alaric’s last words to Lirian before he died were “I’ve found you again.”

To avoid the risk of panic amongst the kingdom, Lirian directed the blame towards a group of assassins that had been operating in Pirenne at the time. Backed by the rage of the kingdom, the assassins were wiped out. But Lirian was left dealing with the knowledge that the dragon that had controlled her husband was still out there somewhere. She found herself hindered by the need to find it, so she confidentially consulted the Mage’s Academy outside of Arrendyl. They successfully traced the magic from the residue left on Lirian’s sword to the lair of the dragon, so she went there. When the dragon wasn’t there, she took her dragon form, found a spot outside it’s lair, and waited. When the dragon returned, she ambushed it and battled fiercely until she came out victorious. Killing the dragon didn’t waive the guilt of killing her husband, but she felt better knowing Alaric’s soul could rest easy. She returned to Arrendyl injured(she claimed that her horse threw her), but ever the more determined to lead her kingdom to victory.
    Personality Lirian almost constantly exudes magnanimity and sternness and is held in great respect (and some fear) by nearly all who meet her. Used to having her way, she tolerates neither audacity nor silliness from others and is known to turn cold towards people who say or do things in front of her that she considers stupid. Despite her strict demeanour, Lirian does exhibit a dry sense of humour which usually comes out when times are tough. She is also someone who rarely gives compliments freely. Lirian is not afraid to speak her mind and shows quite a sharp tongue, especially during arguments.
Last edited by multicurious on Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: war of pirenne: revived | morrigan adulese

Postby multicurious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Bat Form | Wolf Form
M O R R I G A N

"Death keeps no calendar."

Believer — Imagine Dragons

name; morrigan adulese
    gender; female
    age; 28
    rank; undead
    powers; to put it simply, morrigan is a vampire. while vampires in media have a plethora of powers, she'll only use a few of them. she has heightened senses, improved night vision, hypnotism(not full mind-control, just planting suggestions in someone's mind or making people forget details), enhanced speed, and the ability to turn into a bat or wolf. she is also effectively immortal. with these strengths, also come weaknesses. long exposure to sunlight can injure her, silver burns her, and fire can turn her to ash in seconds.
    sexuality; bisexual
    crush; open
    spouse; open
    children; n/a

Personality From an early age, Morrigan displayed qualities that most would deem peculiar for a child. In the face of adversity, she would be calm and collected, almost as if the troubles didn't phase her. She showed a strange interest in the shadows and all things common people consider evil. As she grew up, she became a bookworm who was eager to learn, specifically about magic. She developed an inquisitive mind, growing proud of her intellect, and taking every opportunity to improve her knowledge, and this shows in the strength and flexibility of her strategic thinking. Insatiably curious and always up for an intellectual challenge, Morrigan can see things from many perspectives. She uses her creativity and imagination not so much for artistry, but for planning contingencies and courses of action for all possible scenarios. Authority figures do not impress Morrigan, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if she has a better idea, Morrigan will stand against anyone she has to in a bid to have it changed. Morrigan likes to stay open to new ideas, even if (and sometimes especially if) they prove her previous conceptions wrong. Excelling at analyzing anything life throws her way, Morrigan is able to reverse-engineer the underlying methodology of almost any system and apply the concepts that are exposed wherever needed. While she doesn't parade it around, Morrigan is devoted to Panouk, the god of Sickness and Death. Her past habits in the dark arts and necromancy have given her a new outlook on death: She believes death is, in fact, not the final destination. Instead, death is the gateway through which we must pass to enter a purposeful life.
    History Morrigan was born to two mages in an important port city east of the capital. In her childhood, she was often cast away by other children due to her "quirks". Her parents, noticing this, decided that the best place for her to be was at an academy. She was sent to the most well-known magical school in the region, and spent the remainder of her childhood there. She studied in arcane magic well up into her teens, when she was approached by a group of others who had noticed her interest in the darker subjects. They invited her to join them in learning the dark arts. Morrigan accepted, though she was skeptical at first, and eventually became a full time member of their circle. While in her dorm, a book appeared on her desk out of nowhere. She began studying it, soon discovering instructions in necromancy. Without telling her peers in the dark arts group, she took the plunge, delving deeper than any of the rest had dared to go. She studied the book into adulthood, before she decided to try it. In the dead of night, Morrigan snuck out of the Academy and took her horse from the stables, leading him out into the woods. There, she killed him and began her first necromancy ritual. She succeeded, and her horse was reanimated as an undead steed. Unbeknownst to her, she was being watched. Another student had followed her out, and was horrified. They immediately reported what they saw, and Morrigan was called to the headmaster's office the next day. Even her friends in the dark arts group were disgusted, and wouldn't stick up for her. She was banished from the Academy, and branded with a mark of dishonor over her unicursal hexagram. Months afterwards, after having endured being disowned by her family and being scorned by the populace, Morrigan was assassinated while on the road. She died, and that was that. Except that it wasn't. She was revived by the god Panouk, who approved of her actions. He gave her a second chance at life. He didn't do this without a payment, however. Upon resurrection, Panouk erased her competence in necromancy and the dark arts. He gave her new powers to learn to use, and transformed her into one of his most favored creations: a vampire. Something Morrigan has not been made aware of, however, is that she's actually been dead for millions of years.

Last edited by multicurious on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: war of pirenne: revived | xelzric

Postby multicurious » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 am

Human Form | Snake Form
Description: Xelzric is a long, snake-like dragon with dull red scales and glowing green eyes. He is covered head-to-tail with sharp spines. His jaws are filled with dozens of rows of fangs, topped off by eight extendable snake fangs, all of which are dripping with deadly poison.
X E L Z R I C

"Be the bigger dog and bite them back."

The Pretender - Foo Fighters

name; Xelzric
    gender; male
    age; 7,963
    rank; dragon
    powers; spitting acid, venomous bite, can shapeshift into a snake version of himself. also, he is not a very agile or graceful flier, and is rather slow in the air. but on the ground, he is the perfect ambush predator.
    sexuality; bisexual
    crush; open
    spouse; open
    children; n/a

Personality Xelzric is passionate, motivated, confident, ambitious, curious, brave, and enthusiastic. He wants to initiate and make things happen(specifically: the destruction of the human race), rather than be a mere spectator. The need for excitement pushes Xelzric into new territories and makes him extremely action-oriented. Not one to shy away from taking risks, he may push his luck just for the rush. He can also be very arrogant. The belief that what he knows and perceives is right makes him very insensitive of others. He has fixed opinions and will not budge for anyone or anything, which makes him difficult to work with. He is both impulsive and impatient, and will not consider minute aspects of matters and think through situations to arrive at a decision. While enthusiastic and active, his energies are, more often than not, scattered in different directions. He will not think twice before being confrontational and asking questions that may do more harm than good.
    History Thousands of years ago, when Xelzric was still in his egg, his parents and the rest of his brood were killed by raiding humans. For reasons unknown, they spared him and took him from his nest. These humans sold his egg from Pirenne's black market, and he ended up in the hands of a particularly cruel slavemaster. He was displayed as a trophy until the day he hatched, and then raised similarly to how hounds were raised. They kept him in captivity for many human generations, becoming something of an heirloom to the family that thought they owned him.
    When Xelzric's powers began to develop as an adolescent, the master at the time began making him fight. He fought everything: great beasts, prisoners, and sometimes other captive dragons. As he grew through the years, he grew tired of his situation. He began to look for a way out, but saw no obvious answer. Then, as if by divine will, he discovered his ability to transform into a snake. He was able to slide through the bars of his cell at night and escape his prison, but not before he bit each of his captors and leaving them to die from his venom. Even though he's been free for years now, he holds the entire human race accountable for his suffering, and will do his utmost to see them destroyed.
Last edited by multicurious on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rider and The Healer

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:24 am

Moolettia Karvink

"You guys realise we gave up home to protect this idiot, right?"

Meet me in the woods - Lord Huron

*Powers(if any): Telepathy, 'illusions' and mindreading. Her 'illusions' are the basic definition of illusions for humans but for Ryna they are very much solid.

*Species: part Ryna- part human

Sexuality: pansexual
    Crush: Aynur
    Mate/Spouse: Aynur
    Children: [closed]

*Personality; Mool is cold and probably your stereotypical loner. She always looks like shes judging you and if you really now her, she probably is. She usually stays within her close group of friends, who surprise surprise, all end up being dragons. According to her they're a lot more friendlier than humans. Shes a bit of a chaotic good, bending the rules to fit her better rather than following them like she should. But overall gain her respect and she can one of your most loyal companions. She'd take an arrow for you in a heartbeat.

*History; Moolettia came from the Ryna tribe of the western winds, when she left to come aid the bounty she committed treason to her tribe and they banished her. With nothing to go back to Moolettia just decided to go on her original task. To protect the royal family of Pirenne.

*Other; Boy this roleplay has been revived finally. Yay!

Ryna are creatures much like shapeshifting tricksters. They followed a code, had 'royal' ranks and generally lived like humans. Which was all true, but they went 'extinct' after a mass hunting, while in reality they went into a mirror dimension. after a fatal explosion in their home after the fall of 'the six sunbeams ' they were forced back to earth and what was left of the tribes scattered, instead they shifted to humans and joined villages and cities. The only issue with them is that they can only be injured using magic, swords, arrows, axes or other human tools dont affect them or harm them. But water is like acid.

-----------------------------

Glitch

"Shut up unless you accidentally want me to feed you poison."

This little girl - Cady Groves.

*Powers(if any): Shape-shifter.

*Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual
    Crush: open
    Mate/Spouse: open
    Children: She'd probably kill them, she doesn't like kids, too noisy

*Personality; Glitch is... odd, she doesn't have a straight up personality, she's never the same. Everyday she's different, let it be physically or mentally, or perhaps both. Some say she's been cursed by the underworld while others say she's a bunch of different people doing the same job. She's not really one to open up to others and when she does it normally means she wants something that you have and she doesn't. Most commonly some form of a plant or some other strange object she wants for rituals or something of the sort. She has little; to no care for money, she only has it to buy things.

*History; Glitch doesn't have much of a past, not that she remembers at least. She faintly remembers being in a village and having a brother but that's about it of her childhood. When she was 16 she woke up on the riverbank with no memory of anything except her brother and the village. A small group of people who lived in the mountains found her and took her in, teaching her about the Gods and witchcraft of which is slightly frowned upon among a few people.
    She proved to have a strong link in brewing and casting hexes, after a dragon attack though she had been trapped in a burning building, the bottles that held potions shattered or exploded in the heat, after being splashed with a variety of potions she gained her shape-shifting ability . She despises her ability to the utmost possible though, doing her best to ignore it. After this accident she left the village and moved closer to the city, she now lives in a small cottage in the forest beyond the city gates that some people say if you pass it at the night of the full moon then you get drawn to it and Glitch kills you while you rest but it has never been proven. Although these tales wander around the children she is a skilled healer, making potions to soothe sicknesses and other things like that.

Other: Glitch, as said before, is odd. Unlike most people in Pirenne she finds dragons fascinating. She only really knows about it through wounds and rumours, but she tends to avoid the subject. She secretly hopes that when the war ends she can get a small dragon companion to learn from. Her shape-shifting abilities tend to do things normal shifters don't have. When she's in a different form that isn't human she can speak human through it.
    Y'know, talking dogs, it's normal! ....right?
    She's also probably not from the present, maybe the future? Nobody really knows.
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Leader and The Grumpy

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:25 am

Aldara
"Are all humans stupid or am I just lucky enough to get stuck with the one?"
themesong tbd.

human form

*Powers(if any): Echolocation, a really loud supersonic shriek, blue flames. Human transformation
    Description: Aldara is a dark charcoal dragon, long, leathery wings with a softer gray under wing. Long jagged spines run down her neck, back and tail. Medium sized ears with crested spikes along around her head. Sharp dark blue eyes. Long jagged claws, sharp fangs. She has small crevices in her form that can light up with her blue fire and give off warmth.

*Species: dragon

Children: basically adopted Moolettia

*Personality; Aldara is a level-headed dragoness, shes deathly calm in situations most would be panicked or stressed in, she can be so calm sometimes it can cause more stress than actual calm in others. She's overall the positive in the group, at least shes more positive than both Moolettia and Akuji combined. She's a big puppy... a very...very... big puppy, dont get trampled.. She can be fiercly loyal to those who gain her trust and is an amazing ally. Her quick, cunning plans and open-minded persona can be helpful and shes reliable in situations between two sides as she remains neutral, pointing out right and wrongs in both.

*History; She was a hatchling when she was found by Akuji's parents. Instead of killing her like most dragons would they adopted her into their family. When it came of age for Akuji to leave Aldara ended up tagging along with him, by the time he had noticed he had strayed to far from home to be able to take her back and begrudgingly brought her along with him. When she came of age they decided to part, only to quickly meet back up because they both realised they relyed on eachother a bit too much. From there they travelled as a duo, doing random things.
    It was Aldara who stumbled upon Moolettia and her dragoness companion, she took an instant liking into the duo and decided to stay, Akuji, not wanting to be alone, was forced to join them. He let his discomfort obvious, very, very obvious.

*Other; x

---------------------------------

Akuji
"Is this a quest or a suicide mission? Because i can't tell over your stupidity."
Young and Relentless -- Against the current.

human form

*Powers(if any): Mind control, ice breath and colour changing scales. Human transformation
    Description: Main appearance: Blood red dragon with an orange underbelly, throat and chin, sharp golden eyes, two fangs that poke out of his mouth kinda like a sabertooth, jagged spikes running along his back to his tail. At the top of his tail he has a razor sharp spine, that is poisonous , spiked crest on his head, jagged claws.

Children: n/a

*Personality; Akuji is basically your demon child that you very much dislike but cant bring yourself to hate. He's rude and has his head so far underground you literally cant talk sense to him. He makes choices of first meetings, you're rude on the first meeting? Ha, good luck proving him that your not all rude. He finds everything wrong with what you're doing and will point it out, you dont have much of a choice. However, just like his sister, he's good at battle strategies. With his blunt attitude he wont hesitate to point out how much of an idiot you're being with your plans and where you will very obviously fail.

*History; Akuji didn't really like it when his parents brought Aldara into their family at first. He had his mindset on survival of the fittest and didn't quite deem her as one of his ranks. He softened up however, and learned from his new sister to be sympathetic to those in need of help. They ended up becoming closer than most dragon siblings would. After he left and found his little sister following him he'd be lying if he said he wasn't relieved. He didn't exactly want to be in the huge world on his own. When he and his sister split he was the first to look for her, tracking her down and deciding to stick together.
    When he met Moolettia and her dragoness companion he took an instant disliking to them, remaining closed of and snappy at them. But he warmed up to them overtime, heistantly agreeing to travel overseas to Pirenne and help them protect the royal family.

other: His mind control has limits, he cannot use it for longer than 15 minutes on one being, if their will to control themself is strong enough, however, he can be drained quicker. He can hold control of groups of 5 for 3 minutes. If he goes over his limits he can get headaches that will eventually lead to dizziness and fainting.
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fairytale and The Feathered

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:25 am

Tick-Tock
"You dont kill a king in the dark, you kill him in the courtyard where everyone can watch him bleed out."
Mama -- My chemical romance.

*Age: unknown, back thousands of years ago when the Ryna six sunbeams existed and Ryna existed on earth.
    *Powers(if any): Cursed immortality, meaning that he was not gifted, he was cursed with the immortality, he does not have the full body of immortality and still will age.
    Time corruption He's able to go into the past by two weeks and into the future by two days, but within that time he can only do one small thing, he cant kill anyone, but he can move/do something that can ultimately lead to their death(take a sword, move a bow etc)
    Umbrageous teleportation Shadow teleportation, if he is surrounded by light he cant use this, he can only teleport through shadows that are already placed on the floor.
    And the ability to use 'shadows'/black sand like substance to create a body for himself to move around.

*Species: Ryna

Sexuality: aromantic
    Crush: closed
    Mate/Spouse: can have a queen/king relationship so open i guess
    Children: closed for now?

*Personality; Tick was a good Ryna, he was once fair and equal, someone you'd want to follow because of such. He loves his followers and people but he despises humans with an ungodly passion. He is very determined and a narrow-minded, not one to really listen to others points. His stubbornness leads him to doing what he wants and not following other peoples rules. He gets into tricky situations due to this and more than often ends up getting himself killed or injured. Hes a bit of a reckless idiot.

*History;Ticky was generally a good Ryna when he still had his physical form, he was a fair Ryna Sonido(Prince) and later on a fair Dyna(king) after the six sun-beams fell he ended up falling with them, being their sixth. Being one of the sun-beams he and his companions were basically treated as Demi-gods and goddesses, when they fell, as far as he's concerned, is the only one who lived. He woke up thousands of years later, with no body as when he 'died' it rotted away and left him with nothing. But he was still alive.

He remained as a shadowy figure for years until a young human stumbled upon his resting place. He possessed that human, but didn't gain control, simply using the body as a vessel to grow stronger. As time wore on he realised the kids poverty striken life and he hated it. Used to a wealthy lifestyle he wanted that for the kid, taking over his body at the mere age of 16. Little knowledge to him, this killed the child, when Ticky found out though.. he didnt really care. He began to move up ranks.

Solider, to general, then to a guard for the king. When he realised he was not the only Ryna left he began his recruiting quickly. He took humans and Ryna into his new rank, the king quickly realised how much more powerful Tick-tock had gotten and threatened to banish him. But instead of having the back of his kingdom like he expected his people turned on him. Ticktock had grown to be a much more powerful being than he'd originally anticipated, but that did not mean he was ashamed.

Without much of a thought, he had that king killed and began to expand his new little kingdom, overtime he noticed how much weaker humans were to his Ryna followers. The humans were dying a lot faster than his Ryna who would live a lot longer than humans could, but tick-tock didn't know this. He took this as a weakness and decided that the humans should be protected rather than killed off. He quickly began changing the ranks of the humans, instead of soliders and warriors, to pets almost.

The life he gave these humans was not as harsh as others expected, but the humans outside of his tribe refused to listen. Surrounding cities and villages were furious and attacked the kingdom. Tick-tock, taken aback by their hostility, whirled on them as well. They fought for years, bringing the battle to a brutal close. Furious from the betrayal of the humans tick-tock ordered any and every human who dared to speak up against him or their Ryna to be slaughtered. And thats how it went for years.

It was a long while before someone stood up to revolt against Tick-tock. The Grays leading it along with a large number of humans mixed with Ryna who didn't agree with what was happening. This led to another battle, in which Tick-tock was 'killed'. His form was beheaded and the remaining Ryna scattered. This left the humans free to return to their previous lives. Not wanting to live somewhere with so many bad memories so they scattered. Leaving behind the ruined kingdom hidden amongst rocky crags.

Tick-tock rose once more, and again, years to late to change his past. The Great War was passed off as a tale, a story told from history books. The true ending of the story is unknown, each book seems to have a different explanation to Ticktocks death, some say he never died, some say he exploded into sand, some say he was beheaded while others say he fled before the battle started. But one thing was for sure, Tick-tocks reign would never be forgotten.

His faithful Ryna companions remain to this day, by his side and loyal. Ready to do his every bidding without question... Or most. His next task is to hunt down all the descendants of the great kingdoms falling. Starting with the Grays family.

Other:

------------------------------

Milagro
"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage. Not weakness."
No one's here to sleep -- Naughty boy ft. Bastille

*Powers(if any): Human shifting- Aeroportation. Teleportation by wind, the air around his becomes too thick to breathe in and blurs up like a whirlwind.
    Description: Mili is a fluffy honey brown dragon with a short sloped snout, he has big ears, like a fennec fox with darker tufts at the top. He has a mane of feathers across his head and sky blue eyes. He has mottled darker, chocolate brown swirls all over his fluffy body and huge feathered wings with complex dots at the end of each of them. He has a long, striped tail with a tufted tip, almost like a lions that is dark brown. Fluffy feet that can be mistaken for giant lion pads with long, sharp talons.

Sexuality: Gay
    Crush: Vulpes
    Mate/Spouse: to be Vulpes
    Children:[closed]

*Personality; Milagro is generally a big softie, he knows about the war but chooses to stay out of it. That doesn't stop him from getting dragged in sometimes and he doesnt like that very much, he's developed a distrust to humans, like most dragons in Pirenne. He always seems to know whats going on and always has the good tea™. He's a bit of a chatterbox and if the humans ever got their hands on him they'd probably let him go because he just talks... wayyy to much. or kill him, that works too.
    *History; generally 'normal' esspecailly considering the war. He never knew his dad, however, and he left the cave early, instantly got caught because he's dumb, but managed to escape and developed an instant distaste to the humans.
    Other: xxx
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me