Rays of New Light | 079 by WolfTales

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfTales [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rays of New Light | 079

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Moons ago, the five warrior clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan were destroyed by a massive storm. A tornado tore through the territories, and a massive forest fire ran through ThunderClan. The cats who were able to escape alive fled. With the remaining cats, StarClan contacted many warriors, even kittypets, to create new clans. If their plan failed, the warrior code may just be lost forever.

Directory
Archive . . Nursery . . Customs and MYOS . . Discord . .Trading . . Fanclub (thanks rain)
Getting Started . . Leveling Up . . Challenges

Welcome to Rays of New Light. For short, it may be referred to as RoNL or Rays. With the cats you gather, you can create your groups, whether it be a clan, a tribe, or whatever comes to mind. Please remember that the leveling up tasks and limits must be met. This includes no more than one leader or one deputy depending on your level unless you complete the "Expansion Challenge."

To win this cat,
Finish this sentence:

The fire was getting closer...

You may adopt this cat as a founder if you do not have a form posted and do not already own a founder.

Edit; No limits can be as short or as long as you want creativity is key!!

Ends June 25th

Phenotype: Taupe classic tabby with high white and freckles. Pale yellow eyes.
Genotype: AA/tata/spsp/mcmc/bb/EE/CC/dd/DmDm/Wsws/ii/wbwb/LL

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Clan:

Prompt

Username:
    Clan Link:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Cat's Rank:

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rays of New Light | 079

Postby Gaycko » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:50 pm

Res- Was a Thunderclan cat before the clans fell apart. Met up with two riverclan warriors after the fire that tore through his clan.

-Fire is his deepest fear and haunts him deeply
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Username: Drakerider11304
Name: Dappledleaf
Clan: Frostclan

Prompt: The fire was getting closer... It felt like there was no way to escape it. It keeps coming up... a small spark could just ignite it, but why? What triggers such a blaze? She couldn't escape it, she never could. It's been months since, but the thought keeps returning, making her blood boil. She can never get away from him, no matter what. Every little thing seems to remind her of it, the darkness, the shadows, the way the bushes rustle in the wind...
"Just let me be free of this!" she yowls into the wind and shadows, anger and hurt clear in her voice.
Furious, she goes to claw a tree to relieve the anger, focusing on her fighting skills, wishing the tree was him. She could never forgive him for what he did, even if he was no longer here. The torment was too much.
The anger fades a bit and is replaced with sadness and racing memories. She crashes to the ground, overwhelmed, her mind ablaze.
She tries to calm her mind to free herself.
The flame... It's fading now... But it will never truly settle.
Weak, she manages to get up and trudge slowly back towards camp.

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Username: ThunderCry04
Name: Bugheart
Clan: SorrelClan

Prompt:
big wip
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Username: .sins.
Name: Smoke that Blinds Eyes
Clan: Tribe of Whispering Winds

Prompt: The fire was getting closer....
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Name: Dustchoke
Clan: Firelands

Prompt:
The fire was getting closer and he was trapped.
The fire was getting closer and he knew this would happen.
He was an old fool, going off on his own, thinking that since he hadn't smelled smoke that there wouldn't be a fire.
Dustchoke cursed his shortsightedness, or, perhaps, his seneility. He was getting old. And singed.
He kicked again at the thicket he'd fallen into, but the thorns only seemed to sink deeper as the crackle of flames grew louder.
Ah, he knew! He knew it was the middle of fire season, when the ridges were practically alight for weeks at a time.
Well, he wouldn't take anywhere near as long to burn. They wouldn't even find his bones. First the fire would turn them black, then they'd crack, then crumble to ash.
Maybe it woud be better. He was old and getting older. Couldn't hunt, couldn't fight. The tribe was struggling as it was, it didn't need a hapless elder who walked into the middle of forest fires.
The smoke was thick and cloying and it hurt to breathe.
He kicked harder, frantic now.
He didn't want to die, what idiot did?
The fire was getting closer.
A branch came loose and the old cat tumbled facedown into the dirt.
The fire was almost on top of him and the heat was unbearable.
The fire was getting closer and the old cat was doing his level best to get away from it
Last edited by TheSongOfTheStars on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Username: Myst_c
      Name: Leafstar
      Clan: Sunclan

Prompt: The fire was getting closer.... in the distance was of course, was the figure of the demon, that retched monster, that rage that always lit up a fire of the littlest things. But.. it wasn't just the red flames this time.. no.. they were all here! Black.. Red... and Green. All the colours were raging in the flames, each with a figure in the middle of the wildfire.

"You're not perfect enough, why always empty? Why not just be normal for once? You know... why not just hand over yourself to one of us? We promise we'll take care of you..." Giggled Black.... Her voice so soft.. echoing like a bird's song yet so evil inside... resemblance of being mental... depressed.

"No! I am ME! Get away! I will be normal if you leave me ALONE! I just want to be normal.... like others." Leafsong cried, falling into tears and sobbing on the ground as the others crowded in a circle, each flames still burning.

"Admit it, you hate yourself! You want to DIE.." Chuckled Red, Anger and hatred were all that you can feel in each burning hot blaze.. the figure was faceless.. yet you can see the smirking craziness in her.

"Jealous much? Jealous of us? If you just hand over yourself.. we'll control you in the perfect, normal way you always wanted to be! Others won't ever whisper about you... asking why you cry in your sleep, asking why you twitch so much... come on Leafsong.." Hushed green, envy written all over her.

"They don't do that! They never whisper about me! GET AWAY! How do I get back to the real world? I Don't want to be here! I'm just ill, your all not actually real! This is a dream!" she cried, trying whatever in her power to convince this wasn't true.

"Pity.. so helpless. You know.. we're trying to help you Leafsong. Hand over yourself to us and we'll put you in the perfect paradise.... breezing meadow, shading trees, warm sun... that does sound lovely doesn't it?" Whispered Black, her voice echoing quietly.

"I SAID NO!!!" She screeched so powerfully she thought that her vocal cords would shatter.
      Suddenly... she was back. In camp, in the middle of camp. Cats doing their own things... eating prey, going out to hunt, sharing tongues.
      'I did it.. I came back!'
      she thought to herself. 'If I did hand over myself to one of them... imagine what they could do to me... do everybody in this clan.... to the world.'

(Basically, if you were confused. Leafsong is struggling with this thing, where the 3 flames try to take over her body and do very horrible and gruesome things to the real world, trying to lead the clan into slavery and MUCH more horrible stuff I can’t put into detail.. They visit her and trying to convince her to hand herself to them. Is it real or just an illness?...
      Ps: Spoiler, I was thinking of that being a mental illness to make things more realistic)
Last edited by Myst_c on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

❃
    β”‚
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    ┍━━━━━━┑
    Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· credit

┕━━━━━━┙
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    ❃
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saraphena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Username: saraphena
Name: fire that rages in the forest | wildfire
Clan: cometclan

Prompt

The fire was getting closer...
and the leaves, down they fell.
Orange, red, and yellow,
mirrored by the flames.
Painting the forest in a golden glow,
the light danced in radiant rays.
Terrifying yet beautiful,
autumn forest set ablaze.
Last edited by saraphena on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:09 am

this ends today so be sure to finish up your forms/enter before it does c:
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 am

Myst_c wrote:
      Username: Myst_c
      Name: Leafsong
      Clan: Sunclan

Prompt: The fire was getting closer.... in the distance was of course, was the figure of the demon, that retched monster, that rage that always lit up a fire of the littlest things. But.. it wasn't just the red flames this time.. no.. they were all here! Black.. Red... and Green. All the colours were raging in the flames, each with a figure in the middle of the wildfire.

"You're not perfect enough, why always empty? Why not just be normal for once? You know... why not just hand over yourself to one of us? We promise we'll take care of you..." Giggled Black.... Her voice so soft.. echoing like a bird's song yet so evil inside... resemblance of being mental... depressed.

"No! I am ME! Get away! I will be normal if you leave me ALONE! I just want to be normal.... like others." Leafsong cried, falling into tears and sobbing on the ground as the others crowded in a circle, each flames still burning.

"Admit it, you hate yourself! You want to DIE.." Chuckled Red, Anger and hatred were all that you can feel in each burning hot blaze.. the figure was faceless.. yet you can see the smirking craziness in her.

"Jealous much? Jealous of us? If you just hand over yourself.. we'll control you in the perfect, normal way you always wanted to be! Others won't ever whisper about you... asking why you cry in your sleep, asking why you twitch so much... come on Leafsong.." Hushed green, envy written all over her.

"They don't do that! They never whisper about me! GET AWAY! How do I get back to the real world? I Don't want to be here! I'm just ill, your all not actually real! This is a dream!" she cried, trying whatever in her power to convince this wasn't true.

"Pity.. so helpless. You know.. we're trying to help you Leafsong. Hand over yourself to us and we'll put you in the perfect paradise.... breezing meadow, shading trees, warm sun... that does sound lovely doesn't it?" Whispered Black, her voice echoing quietly.

"I SAID NO!!!" She screeched so powerfully she thought that her vocal cords would shatter.
      Suddenly... she was back. In camp, in the middle of camp. Cats doing their own things... eating prey, going out to hunt, sharing tongues.
      'I did it.. I came back!'
      she thought to herself. 'If I did hand over myself to one of them... imagine what they could do to me... do everybody in this clan.... to the world.'

(Basically, if you were confused. Leafsong is struggling with this thing, where the 3 flames try to take over her body and do very horrible and gruesome things to the real world, trying to lead the clan into slavery and MUCH more horrible stuff I can’t put into detail.. They visit her and trying to convince her to hand herself to them. Is it real or just an illness?...
      Ps: Spoiler, I was thinking of that being a mental illness to make things more realistic)

Congrats! I'm giving an hm to saraphena c:
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me