Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Summer Lovin' by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer Lovin'

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:09 am

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMERRRRRR!!!

Honestly, me and two of my best friends were talking about how weird it is that summer only "starts" in the middle/end of June! For us, it starts, like, June 1st. Cuz that's when school's out for loads of people! And June is just... summery! And fun! And warm! So, yeah, whatever, I feel like this should have been posted on my first day of summer vacation. But I've been planning on this First Day of Summer art for almost a month. c:

Anyway, lookkkk! Zuna has this summer look! It's called "I was lazy and just edited her normal shirt into a tank top and threw sunglasses on her head." PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, RIGHT?!!!!! XD Also, I love drawing beaches... and water... I probably do it all wrong or too simply but dang, it's so fun!!!!

While this is mostly a celebration for summer, it's also a notice for you all! I will be going on a week hiatus! I'm going to be totally unplugged from the internet for 7 ish days, it'll be really healthy and nice and less stressful, to be honest. I'll miss Oekaki and youuuu so much but I'll be back before you know it!! <3 I hope this week is amazing for everyone and I don't miss anything too important! I'll go back and like and comment on the art in my Followers area, don't worry!

Welp, the timer is off by a bit, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this!!

All comments and likes are super appreciated! Love you all! Enjoy summer!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Lovin'

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 am

Aww, I love this! You drew her super awesome! The backround is really really good as well! And her outfit is actually really good!
Also I hope you can have fun whatever you may be doing on your hiatus!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 am

oh man that is so awesome, i especially love the effects you did on the background. c:

And i hope you enjoy your short break, as well. ^^
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:Aww, I love this! You drew her super awesome! The backround is really really good as well! And her outfit is actually really good!
Also I hope you can have fun whatever you may be doing on your hiatus!

Awwww, thank youuu!!! Drawing Zuna is so calming for me, haha. <33 And ahh, really? I thought it was kind of lame that I just shortened her sleeves but thank youuuu!!
And ahh, thanks! I can't wait to come back and catch up on all your amazing art! <3

J-and-K341 wrote:oh man that is so awesome, i especially love the effects you did on the background. c:

And i hope you enjoy your short break, as well. ^^

Ah! Thank you muchly!!! <3 I had fun doing the background, it's always fun to go crazy with them. <3

Thank you!! <33 I appreciate that!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me