KOS Raid Rush Event OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

KOS Raid Rush Event OPEN

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:20 am

[ Home ] [ Fanclub ] [ V.2 Serpent Archives ] [ V.1 Serpent Archives ] [ Main Banks ] [ Event Banks }

A monster has appeared in Kruba! It travels slowly, closer and closer to the land that serpents live on. This mysterious animal cannot be fought, but only bribed and lured away from the serpents. It seems to have an appetite for small creatures.. Perhaps some companions could keep it away?

1. Do not steal any of the art used for Kruba Orb Serpents. It was and is produced by our staff and artists.
    2. If you have a comment or questions, please post them in the fanclub thread. to mark this forum please use the "bookmark forum" feature at the bottom of the page. thank you <3
    3. Do not attempt to make your own Orb Serpent unless given permission by an owner.
    4. Don't sell your Orb Serpents on-site, OR off-site. If you do not want your serpent, please notify a staff member and we will find them a new home <3
    5. Please be kind to others on any of the KOS forums, do not pass judgement towards another's preferences.
    6. When partaking in activities or raffles, do not be a sore loser. Everyone will get a chance at some point, and if you've never won anything, keep an eye out for raffles specially made for users that have not won a general raffle yet.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

event guidelines and instructions

Explore Kruba, find companions:
    To start in this event, you will need any type of companion- and plenty of them. Companions are little creatures you can apply to your serpent, and you can find them in each area of kruba. If you don't have any companions, or haven't had the best of luck finding them, you can buy some for various materials or currency in the event store below the game board. Companions are crucial to participation in this event, as they will aid you drastically in moving forward in our Raid Rush.

Use companions to move the monster back and collect board passes:
    By submitting your companions, you can slowly move the invading monster away from kruba. This part of the event is a group effort. However much you move the monster will be added with everyone else's results. For each companion you submit, you will receive a plasma coin. For every 5 companions you submit, you will receive a board pass. You will also receive more of these items when everyone manages to move the monster back various amounts of spaces! There is more information about moving the beast in the post below this one.

Use board passes to travel on the game board and collect prizes:
    When you use a board pass, you will move forward on the game board by 1-6 spaces. Whatever space you land on will determine your prize. This part of the event is individual and your progress will not affect others, as theirs wont affect yours. It's possible to win serpents, materials, and maybe some accessories! You can find more information about the game board in the second post below this one.

What are plasma coins for?
    Plasma coins are a new event-limited currency that you will be able to use in the event store to buy various goodies!

What do I do with prize chests?
    Prize chests are given to you as a closed item so you do not necessarily know what you will get when you open it. However, you do know you will get a serpent and that serpent will be of the element the chest is. What you don't know, is the rarity of the serpent or what traits it possesses. When you receive a prize chest, you may open it at any point during the event. Prize Chests will "expire" 1 week after the end date of the event. To see more info on the prize chest, view the map section.

do you have a question? PM me or post on the fanclub thread! I'd be very happy to answer you.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

monster

The monster has 1000 total units of space to travel before it’s a safe distance from serpents in kruba. By donating one companion, you have the chance to move the beast 1-3 spaces. This can be multiplied by donating more companions at one time with a max of 5. For example, if you donate 2 companions and you roll a 2, you will move the beast 4 spaces. If you donate 5 companions and roll a 3, you will move the beast 15 spaces. The amount of spaces everyone moves the beast will be combined and the monster will be pushed back that amount of spaces. However much you move the beast per turn will not determine your prize, but no matter what, for each companion you donate you will get back 1 plasma coin. For every five companions you donate you will receive one board pass. You may only submit a maximum of 5 companions each day.

612 / 1000
rounds/checkmarks completed: [round #, space checkpoint]
[1, 50] [2, 150] [3,300] [4, 450] [5, 500] [6, 600]

The silver, dark grey, and blue checkpoints contain special prizes for everyone who participates:

silver checkpoints (excluding 1000) will give each participant from that round 1 board pass, 10 plasma coins, and 25 pearls.

dark grey checkpoints will give each participant from that round 2 board passes, 25 plasma coins, and 50 pearls.

the blue checkpoint will give each participant from that round 5 board passes, 50 plasma coins, and 100 pearls.

when everyone reaches 1000, each participant will get 10 board passes, 100 plasma coins, 250 pearls, and a surprise!

every participant will be entered into a raffle, and when everyone reaches 1000 the beast will be raffled off as a super special companion!

[ Main Banks ] [ Event Banks }
use the form below to submit your companions. We will try to post results daily.
The companions you submit must be in your bank.
    Code: Select all
    [size=85][list][b]I want to help move the creature away![/b]

username:
    companions I'm submitting: (max 5 per day)
    other:
    [/list][/size]
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

game board

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:21 am

Use board passes to move further on the board: Every user starts at the first space, and when you use a board pass you will be basically rolling a die, generating an outcome of 1-6. You'll move this amount of spaces and whatever space you land on will determine if there is any result. There is no way to lose anything, but it is possible to be sent back an amount of spaces and it is possible to gain nothing other than moving forward on the board (landing on “filler” spaces). Spaces are numbered, but the board image will not show you where you are placed on the board. Instead, we will keep track of your placement in the event banks. Special spaces will each be marked with a symbol or special color that represents their outcome, definitions for the spaces are below the map and form.

- If you manage to make it completely around the board, you may start over.
    - There is no limit on the amount of laps you may do
    - you may use as many board passes as you have in your inventory per turn.

[ Main Banks ] [ Event Banks }
    Use the form below to use board passes and move on the game board.
    Please do not post another form to use more board passes until your previous results are posted.
    [size=85][list][b]I'm going to use a board pass![/b]

username:
    board passes I'm using:
    the space I'm on:
    other:
    [/list][/size]

Space Types and Their Prize:

Dark space with a star = Prize Chest: This item is closed when you receive it, you have to open it. There are 5 prize chest types..

mythic ----------------------- ice ----------------------- nature ----------------------- water ----------------------- fire
    ImageImageImageImageImage

Each type of chest can only be found in their respective area on the map, other than sunset islands where you can find any element. It's possible to find a mythic chest in any area. There are 2 prize chest spaces in each area. When opened you will receive a serpent with the element of the chest you opened, and 25 plasma coins.

Very light gray space = Platinum Chest: This item is closed, you have to open it. When opened you will receive 10 platinum ingots.

gray space = Silver Chest: This item is closed, you have to open it. When opened you will receive 10 silver ingots.

yellow space = Gold Chest: This item is closed, you have to open it. When opened you will receive 10 gold ingots.

brown space = Monster: when you land on this space you will be sent back 1-6 spaces.

To open your chest, it must be in your inventory in your event bank.
    Use this form to open any chests you may have.
    [size=85][list][b]I'm opening a chest![/b]

username:
    chest type:
    other:
    [/list][/size]
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

event shop

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:24 am

Felis Says.. "Aye. You got any plasma coins layin' around? I need 'em. Don't ask what for.. I just do.."

Trade your plasma coins from the event for various items in Felis' inventory.
He will offer you different items every four days.

updated June 24

brown snow bun
category: companion
limit: 5/user
costs: 5 petals/lizard
spotted snow bun
category: companion
limit: 5/user
costs: 1 chunk of ice/bun
gold anchor
category: accessory
limit: 1/user
costs: 30 gold ingots/anchor
simple necklace
category: accessory
limit: 1/user
costs: 30 plasma coins/necklace

use the form below to purchase items.
you may not buy more than the user limit until the shop is refreshed and the items are replaced with new ones.
[size=85][list][b]I'm buying something from Felis![/b]

username:
item I'm buying:
amount:
other:

[/list][/size]

Gaia Says.. "Hello there love! You don't have any little friends? Oh, don't pout, I'm sure I can find you one."

If you have no companions in your bank, you can ask Gaia for a companion free of charge.

use the form below to retrieve a companion.
you may not ask for more than one companion each day, and when you do, you must not have any companions in your bank.
[size=85][list][b]I'm asking Gaia for a companion![/b]

username:
other:

[/list][/size]
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stats

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:25 am

Here we'll be keeping track of some stats..

companions submitted: 293
    7 winter ptarmigans
    3 bear
    1 red sprite
    3 partridges
    3 robins
    1 firefly
    13 blue butterflies
    5 green butterflies
    9 orange butterflies
    4 yellow butterflies
    14 pink butterflies
    3 red butterflies
    6 purple butterflies
    36 green fishies
    5 purple fishies
    5 red fishies
    33 blue fishies
    5 orange fishies
    6 pink fishies
    9 yellow fishies
    2 ice lizards
    4 blue lizards
    2 purple lizards
    35 tan lizards
    31 red lizards
    14 green lizards
    3 orange lizards
    1 brown snow buns
    4 golden snow buns
    4 black snow buns
    1 spotted snow buns
    1 cream snow buns
    3 grey snow buns
    17 white cloud pets

user entries into monster raffle: 10
    Agent Maine(Meta)
    Caffeinatedllama
    Wolfan Terror
    FluffyBirdie
    peachyykat
    Sathalina
    hawkfire102
    Drakerider11304
    kaz(:
    savor_the_moment

board passes collected: 150

other...
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:26 am

reserve
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:26 am

reserve
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 am

reserve
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

do not use

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 am

please don't use these forms! They're for staff to use when posting results

submitting companions
    [b]user[/b] submits [color=#FF0000][i]companions[/i][/color] and receives [color=#00BF00]prize[/color].
    you rolled a x and used x companions, moving the beast [color=#0040FF]x spaces[/color]

using board pass
    [b]user[/b] uses x board passes:
    rolls a x, moves from x to x

buy from felis
    [b]user[/b] bought [color=#00bf00]item[/color] for [color=#FF0000]item[/color].

opening a chest
    [b]user[/b] opens a [color=#FF0000]type[/color] chest, and finds [color=#00BF00]item[/color] inside!

gaia
    [b]user[/b] was given a [color=#00bf00]item[/color].
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me