(-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ) ꜱᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: (-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ) ꜱᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.

Postby divinity. » Wed May 22, 2019 11:14 am

-- LEO !!

( goddess of mimicry ) ( form ) ( female ) ( seventeen )

indent text text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text text

tags;

-- MARCO !!

( god of war and disorder ) ( form ) ( male) ( seventeen )

tags;

-- ANDY !!

( god of fire and blacksmithing ) ( form ) ( male) ( seventeen )

tags;
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

in the dark

Postby divinity. » Fri May 24, 2019 10:32 am

I DON'T WANNA SLOW DANCE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

words words words words words words

IN THE DARK
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

just gone leave this here pt. ??

Postby divinity. » Wed May 29, 2019 11:42 am

-
Last edited by divinity. on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

free

Postby divinity. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:43 am

-
Last edited by divinity. on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:32 am

kayda abe

--------------

kayda abe ( f )
female | chi-blocker
non bender
tags;

--------------
        indentthe city was always busy and full of people. the sound of mass amounts of people talking their hearts out reached kayda's ears as she walked through the hectic streets. she had grown used to the busyness and the chaos that resonated within the city. a small huff was released by kayda as her eyes scanned the streets. there wasn't much going on, there never really was. the city was rather peaceful during the day, everyone could walk around and tend to their daily necessities without any worries. the night was a completely different story. thugs and thieves would come out of their hiding and take the dark atmosphere to their advantage. while Kayda didn't work for the police, she did have a small habit of wandering around in the city during the night to make sure everyone was safe and able to get to their destination safely. though, a majority of the republic city were benders so they never really found the need to accept the help of a non-bender. Kayda scrunched her nose, she was very much looked down upon for being small and a non-bender. the society preferred benders using their special abilities rather than a measly non-bender who didn't have any natural gift. crossing her arms, she pushed the bitterness away and replaced her frown with a small smile. it didn't matter to her anymore, her days of being ungrateful and resentful for not wielding such power were gone. continuing her walk through the city, she swerved past crowds or people. she felt her small body being shoved out of the way, quickly turning her head, the one who had pushed her was gone. it wasn't uncommon for her to be mistaken for a small child, she was small enough that if someone over the height of 5'6 pushed her softly, she'd fall to the ground.

indentit was rather odd, she was born into such a big family full of a few benders here and there yet she was the only female to be a non-bender. her father was a fire-bender while her mother was also a fire-bender. it didn't make much sense on why kayda herself wasn't a fire-bender. placing a hand on the back of her neck, she walked towards the sides of the streets in order to avoid any more shoving. walking over to a small vendor booth, kayda offered the salesman a smile. "hey! can I just get some white bread?" she asked pointed over to the small bag of white-bread. "Sure thing, kid," the man offered her a smile before handing Kayda the bag. fishing for the money in her pocket, she gently placed the payment on the table before waving the vendor a goodbye. now that she had what she needed, she began her walk towards the park. grabbing the bread tightly in hopes that she won't drop it. finally, after a few minutes of walking, she finally came across the park. a gentle smile appeared on Kayda's face as she walked towards a small hill near the pond where turtleducks usually stayed. grabbing her bread, she tore small pieces apart before she swung her arm and threw the small bits of white bread into the water for the turtleducks to eat. sitting down on the soft grass, she placed her head on the palm of her hand.

indentclosing her eyes, she let her thoughts wander. there had been a period in her life where she was mad at everyone and everything just because she wasn't gifted with special abilities. she envied benders and she'd always watch pro-bending matches with spite and hatred. it was funny how someone so hateful would grow into someone so happy and accepting of nearly everything. grabbing a piece of bread before throwing it into the water, reminding herself to feed the turtleducks. taking off her sheath for her katana (which she carries with her everywhere), she placed it beside her. the katana had been a gift for her on her eleventh birthday. unfortunately, her family didn't have enough money for her to afford any classes there were so she had to learn herself. she didn't mind though, she grew to be quite good with the katana. As for her impressive chi-blocking skills, she had to learn that by herself as well. releasing a content sigh, she continued feeding the turtleducks. grabbing the remaining piece of bread, she gently left it beside her before getting back up. patting down her skirt from any small pieces of grass that stuck to it, she bent down to grab her katana. leaving her katana to rest upon her shoulder, she glanced back at the small pond before leaving.

indentit was an endless cycle. get up walk in the city, buy some bread, feed turtleducks and go back home. it started to get boring after a while. looking over at the fountain, she spotted a small group of people handing out flyers. her brow cocked up before she walked over to the small group. "what's this about?" she asked as she was handed a flyer. "read the flyer kid," the man stated nonchalantly. tilting her head, she looked down at the paper. skimming through the paper, she huffed, "man, people really gotta hate the avatar to go this far," she mumbled, folding the small piece of paper. "you know, maybe having the avatar isn't all bad," she smiled at the group before walking away.

Hotaru Shingi

-------🗡-------

hotaru shingi ( f )
female | firebender
tags;

-------🗡-------

Anil Sherpa

-------🜁-------

anil sherpa ( f )
male | airbender
tags;

-------🜁-------
        indent he had forgotten that he had fallen asleep in the middle of the night while he had been reading about different techniques. he was already fairly powerful with his air ending but he didn’t think it’d hurt to learn more. his eyes opened slowly as he tried adjusting to the bright room. small tears formed in the corner of his eyes as the brightness made his eyes ache and sting. bringing his arm to hover over his face to shield him from the light, his eyes scanned his room. he had always favored a nice and simple room rather than a messy and crowded one. removing the blanket from the upper half of his body, he shivered at the cold air hitting his bare body. by now his eyes were accustomed to the brightness of his room. running a hand through his abnormal gray hair, he released a groan before sitting up. he needed to get dressed. walking over to his closet, he huffed at the sight. his clothing choices were as he was. a plain white long sleeve that cuffed at the wrists, the same old suspenders, and his usual pair of black pants. quickly getting changed, his eyes were still half lidded and tired. it was obvious he didn’t get a good nights sleep. walking back to his bed he grabbed the numerous scrolls that were resting on the sheets before carefully placing them on his counter in a nice orderly fashion. “that’s more like it,” he sighed, content with his morning routine. scanning his room, a small and satisfied smile adorned his face. he wasn’t the biggest neat freak, he’s met people who were far worse than he was but he did like everything to be organized and pleasing to look at. glancing at himself in the mirror, he made sure he looked suitable to finally leave his room. his hand flew to his hair. it was odd. he had been born with gray hair but he knew there were many other odd natural hair colors. exhaling through his nose, he grabbed his fingerless gloves and slid them onto his hands. now he was more than ready.

indentstepping out of his room he was greeted with lively air-benders zooming past him. he released a small yelp as his hand flew to his mouth to cover it. how nice. a small sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he looked back at the kids that lived here as well, lively and energetic- how could he ever keep up with that. “Morning Anil!”. his head turned to the sound of the voice. his eyes landed on the small Rohan, “Morning,” he offered a small and weak wave at the young boy. he was the youngest of the bunch and with youth comes over eccentric actions and energetic bursts. a tender smile was sent towards Rohan. Anil was rather fond of the children that lived alongside him, he grew to be a sort of older brother figure to them. it was odd at first, Anil was used to being the younger one in the family but once he started living in the Air Temple island the family there was more than happy to consider him a new addition to the family. releasing a shakey breath, he made his way to the small dining room. he didn’t like to bother the family while they ate. peeking his head to make sure there wasn’t anyone in the room, a small smile made it’s way onto his face as he realized it was empty. unfortunately, he wasn’t the hungriest but he ate nevertheless. grabbing a small piece of toast before shoving it into his mouth. sitting down on one of the cushions, he slowly ate his toast making sure not to eat it too fast. finishing the rest of his toast, he patted his hands together to get rid of the remainder of crumbs that stuck to his fingerless gloves. getting up from the ground and walking towards the entrance.

“Anil! There’s someone at the door!”

indenthe turned his head as he saw Milo pointing towards the door. Anil released a small chuckle, “I’m coming,” he said as he walked towards the boy. Ruffling the little hair Milo had, “I’ll take care of it,” he reassured the boy. Milo nodded his head before running away. opening the door, he was quick to analyze the figure. it was a girl that seemed quite young and it was easy to say he didn’t recognize her. a welcoming smile appeared on Anil’s face, “Hello! We weren’t really expecting visitors around now,” he greeted weakly, “but-uh- who are you?” he cringed at his lack of social skills. it was obvious he came off as shy and awkward to anyone. he wasn’t the more extroverted person in the world but he wasn’t the quietest either. scanning the girl up and down, Anil came to the conclusion that he wasn’t from anywhere he knew about. Lots of warm colors that was for sure. piecing the bits of information together, it was safe to assume she might’ve been a fire-bender. “I-If you’re looking for somewhere to stay then i might have to tell Tenzin about that,” he scratched his temple as his voice grew weaker towards the end of his sentence.

indentclearing his throat, he straightened up his posture to appear more professional and taller, “I’m Anil Sherpa. I’m an air bender and a resident in this Air Temple,” he greeted himself. his voice came off as soft and soothing, an improvement from his previous introduction.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i'm taking over you"

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:36 am

█████████████████████████
name. ogami (last) kai (first) age. 16 gender. male sexuality. bisexual with no preference height. 5'6 body build/type. slim and lean class. 1-a

er that body part (or the whole body) paraly
zed and numb, this also causes the opponent
to be unable to use their quirk for a period o
f time. kai is extremely agile and quick so he
is definitely a very hard target to hit. he doe
s prefer close combat, in order to use his qui
rk. due to this quirk requiring quick and var
irous movements, kai has a tendency to get
tired after a while. his movements become
inaccurate and very lazy. kai uses his intelli
gence to get out of a fight once he realizes
that he is getting tired. he also uses it to ou
tsmart his opponent. extra extra extra extr

░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxx"how does it feel
xxxxxto be useless?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
_______

kai is an extremely childish boy who enjoys teasing others exte
nsively. he is impressively intelligent and excels in battle strate
gy and academics. he is currently wanting to become a pro hero
or a well-known detective that works alongside heroes. despite
his playful personality, he is able of being serious when needed
to be. he enjoys being alongside close friends while meeting ne
w people.
Last edited by divinity. on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:52 am

░I TOLD YOU░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░

░GET OUT OF░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░

ABO KAKUMAU
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
words words words words words words words words words words
██████████████████
MY WAY !!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:06 pm

████████████████████████████████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name. noritaka age. 19 gender. male height. 5'3 build. slim yet muscular hair color red-orange eye color. grey sexuality. bisexual
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 (𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂) ──

Imageint words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words

── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──

words words words words words words words words words

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

LET THIS DISEASE CONSUME
YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE ── !

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yuuki haru

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm

"can't you see.....
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
although haru is a very bright and energetic girl,
words affect her a lot. she will act as if they don
't but they do and they always will. haru is a peo
ple pleaser and will go to various extremes to pl
ease someone she loves/ looks up to. haru is vul
nerable to pushing herself too much and becomi
ng too self-critical. nevertheless, haru still rema
ins to be bright and joyful. she also likes to teas
e others in a joking manner as a way to provoke
them or to get a reaction out of them. she mea
ns no harm though.

this quirk allows the user to adsorb energy given
from the sun (solar energy) and use it as a fuel f
or this quirk. the user is allowed to "flicker" from
one place to another. one can call this teleport
but it looks a lot flashier. the user is allowed to
flicker as many times as they want to until their
energy slowly depletes. a small note is that if t
he user is in the sun then they will have plenty o
f energy. another thing about this quirk is that th
e user is allowed to focus on their entire body or
one part of their body to transport the energy to,
this allows them to disintegrate anything. over-
use of this quirk causes the user to have periods
of an excruciating pain similar to their body being
completely burned or melted, a warning sign of o
ver-use is dull yet painful migraines and a chance
that the user becomes paralyzed for a few seconds
to minutes.

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
01. yuuki (l) haru (f) 02. 16 03. female 04. heterosex.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
05. 4'9 06. slim and petite
07. honey blond hair 08. a
mber eyes. 09. delicate

━━━━━━━
haru is a bright and cheerful ball of sunshine. she brightens the atmosphere and tries her best. she sees the good in everyone and is willing to be patient around someone for them to get used to her.
━━━━━━━

i'm no good for you?"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Last edited by divinity. on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

free

Postby divinity. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

free
Last edited by divinity. on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me