Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Finger Heart! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Finger Heart!

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:40 am

*falls over dramatically* Oh boy, oh boy, guys! I have fallen deeper in love with EXO (didn't know that was possible!) and I feel like a brand new fan again. Except, like my sister pointed out, we're like new fans who can recognize their voices and faces and know their personalities like the back of our hand. I DUNNO, I keep listening to full EXO albums on YouTube and looking the members up and just fainting cuz THEY ARE SO PURE, MY GOSH. ;-;

Ahem, anyway! I sometimes forget that Chanyeol isn't just a dorky big-eared hothead. HE'S AN ADORABLE AND REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY. <333 (Oh no, I'm acting so stupid and cringey but oh well. XD) I wanted to draw him again since I haven't drawn him in two months (WOW. o.o) and I love his floofy and strange hair in one KoKoBop concert so BOOM. I drew it! And this was also a hand experiment, I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and do a hand pose I've never done before! I look at other people's art and I see them doing full bodies and hands and all that and here I am, freaking out over a simple hand... but whatever, I'm moving at a slow pace. XD I hope it's not boring to look atttt?

But yeah, I love my Chanyeol baby, no matter how nuts he can be. <3 My drawing doesn't really look like him but I'm kind of proud of this whole thing so I don't mind too much! Doing blue eyes was quite fun, I'm always doing brown ones and it's nice having a break. ^-^ And oh gosh, I love shading too much... skin is just so much fun to shadeee. <3

Welp, I'm done now. Sorry I'm such a dork. XD

The timer is off by 20-30 minutes or so! I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This and this were the pictures I used for reference!

All comments and likes are so appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Finger Heart!

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:06 am

I loooove how you did the hair and the backround here- aah, it looks seriously good! It's so colorful and nice to look at tbh!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:57 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:I loooove how you did the hair and the backround here- aah, it looks seriously good! It's so colorful and nice to look at tbh!!

Ahhh, I'm so lateeee but seriously! Thank you very much!!! <33 You're so sweet, ahh! ^w^ Using all the colors was really fun!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Ahhhhhh, I’ve always absolutely adored this piece of yours, Lost! And I still do (and always will!!) <33

Chanyeol looks SO CUTE in this, seriously!! I can’t tell you how much I love how you did his hair, first of all! ;-; And his super-cool outfit, and his lil’ finger-heart symbol (which is also adorable, and plus, THE WAY YOU DREW IT IS AWESOME), and his beautiful eyes... it’s all so PERFECTTTT!!! The background is epic as well - wow, you really ARE a master at all of thisssssss! I love your pieces like this, gahhhhhhh <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:31 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ahhhhhh, I’ve always absolutely adored this piece of yours, Lost! And I still do (and always will!!) <33

Chanyeol looks SO CUTE in this, seriously!! I can’t tell you how much I love how you did his hair, first of all! ;-; And his super-cool outfit, and his lil’ finger-heart symbol (which is also adorable, and plus, THE WAY YOU DREW IT IS AWESOME), and his beautiful eyes... it’s all so PERFECTTTT!!! The background is epic as well - wow, you really ARE a master at all of thisssssss! I love your pieces like this, gahhhhhhh <333

Eeeee, thank youuuuu, Swirllll! ;-; I still sort of like this piece too? Ish? XD But seriously, thank YOU for liking it!! <33

You like his hairrrrrr? I thought I ruined itttt, ahhh!! ;-; Thank youuuuuu!!! The finger heart was fun to draw, a teeny bit hard, but fun!! ^-^ I should do more because I love making finger hearts IRL all the time. XD Ahhh, THANK YOUUUU, YOU ARE SO WONDERFULLLLLL, thank you! *covers face and blushes* <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me