Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dark, Cold, and Blank by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dark, Cold, and Blank

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Woooo, I have made a mess. c:

I honestly am SO sleepy and hyper right now. Yet, I wasn't hyper enough to try hard on art today so... I drew myself. In a REALLY messy way. My neat artist side is SCREAMING in pain that I allowed myself to go out of lines and not even erase nicely. And I'm POSTING this! Ahh, whenever I go messy, I feel like I un-improved? I dunno why, artists should be allowed to have off days or go messy when they want.

Speaking of messy art, I went to my city's mall today with my sisters and there was a small art gallery going on. All the art was done by kids in schools nearby and it was SO much fun to walk around and look at it all! Even though most of them were messy and not the best, it inspired me greatly and was a really healing experience! It also gives me... words, haha. I might do some artist inspirational description someday. Is anyone interestedddd? :o

Welp, I'm done now. Sorry that this art isn't very goodddd!

The timer is sadly accurate (it takes me ages to make messes, what the heck. XD), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Title cred to Kim Young-kwang's super pretty description of what night feels like to him. <3 Seemed to fit this art, somehow!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark, Cold, and Blank

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

THIS IS NOTTTTTTTT A MESS. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!

Seriously, I actually really like that you chose to be a little more “messy” here! Sometimes going out of the lines is a good thing! I like doing that sometimes too, and hey, this is still really, really good? The colors, the watercolor, it all looks so pretty, and I loveeee the nighttime vibes as well ;-;
Drawings of you is also something I enjoy a ton as welllll, hehe! C;

(Also, I’m so glad that gallery helped inspire youuuuuu! I’d totally be interested in descriptions like that as well c; <333)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark, Cold, and Blank

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 am

Swirlshine wrote:THIS IS NOTTTTTTTT A MESS. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!

Seriously, I actually really like that you chose to be a little more “messy” here! Sometimes going out of the lines is a good thing! I like doing that sometimes too, and hey, this is still really, really good? The colors, the watercolor, it all looks so pretty, and I loveeee the nighttime vibes as well ;-;
Drawings of you is also something I enjoy a ton as welllll, hehe! C;

(Also, I’m so glad that gallery helped inspire youuuuuu! I’d totally be interested in descriptions like that as well c; <333)

WHATTTTTTTTT? IT IS NOTTTTT. ;-; BUT THANK YOUUUUUUU!!

Wha, realllyyyyy? ;-; I thought it looked pretty bad but thank you so so muchhhhh!! <333 Using the watercolor tool is fun, it's really easy to be messy with too. XD And ah, seriously, I can't thank you enough! YOU ARE WONDERFUL. <3
Hehe, you sweetheart, thank youuuu!! <333

(It was soooo much fun to look through! I totally wanna write up some of my feelings from it... And ahh, thank you for being interested! <33)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me