CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby Bilaz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:52 pm

^all of this I agree with. Perhaps the idea could be a set of three? Like the rainbow flag item sticker, a rainbow stamp with 'pride' and a rainbow stamp with 'support'? Still not sure where that leaves straight trans people though, hm...
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:08 pm

Bilaz wrote:^all of this I agree with. Perhaps the idea could be a set of three? Like the rainbow flag item sticker, a rainbow stamp with 'pride' and a rainbow stamp with 'support'? Still not sure where that leaves straight trans people though, hm...

the rainbow pride flag includes trans and non-binary people regardless of their sexuality!
(however, there is also a relatively newly designed flag by Daniel Quasar that includes the
philly flag stripes as well as the trans flag colours - its very beautiful in my opinion!)

❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anade » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:43 am

April410 wrote:I've always wanted ASL (American Sign Language) to be added to the stamps as that is my second language and it kinda gets blown off too often. It needs some love too!

unironicbruh wrote:
April410 wrote:I've always wanted ASL (American Sign Language) to be added to the stamps as that is my second language and it kinda gets blown off too often. It needs some love too!

i support this idea, like, a lot! (though then they might have to add stamps for other languages like BSL, though that could be fixed with a very generic "i sign!" or something)

boogster wrote:Also, Please have an ASL, or signing in general for a second language type stamp!

knifekind wrote:stamps for deaf and hard of hearing would be awesome!
an ASL or sign language stamp/greeting stamp would be great too!! i think one with 🤟 (means "i love you") would be really cute!

I keep checking the language stamps every time you add more stamps and am sad/frustrated every time that there isn't one for American Sign Language, as that's one of the languages I'm fluent in and would really like to add one. Specifically, I'd really like to have the 🤟 as a stamp, even if there isn't a "Hello" or "I speak..." or general ASL stamp. I checked the stamp suggestions and there are 25 suggestions for an ASL stamp, from 2014 to today, which isn't a lot, but maybe someday soon? :)
Anade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 pm

lesbian wrote:
Bilaz wrote:^all of this I agree with. Perhaps the idea could be a set of three? Like the rainbow flag item sticker, a rainbow stamp with 'pride' and a rainbow stamp with 'support'? Still not sure where that leaves straight trans people though, hm...

the rainbow pride flag includes trans and non-binary people regardless of their sexuality!
(however, there is also a relatively newly designed flag by Daniel Quasar that includes the
philly flag stripes as well as the trans flag colours - its very beautiful in my opinion!)

nice!!!
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:07 am

Anade wrote:

unironicbruh wrote:

i support this idea, like, a lot! (though then they might have to add stamps for other languages like BSL, though that could be fixed with a very generic "i sign!" or something)

boogster wrote:Also, Please have an ASL, or signing in general for a second language type stamp!

knifekind wrote:stamps for deaf and hard of hearing would be awesome!
an ASL or sign language stamp/greeting stamp would be great too!! i think one with 🤟 (means "i love you") would be really cute!

I keep checking the language stamps every time you add more stamps and am sad/frustrated every time that there isn't one for American Sign Language, as that's one of the languages I'm fluent in and would really like to add one. Specifically, I'd really like to have the 🤟 as a stamp, even if there isn't a "Hello" or "I speak..." or general ASL stamp. I checked the stamp suggestions and there are 25 suggestions for an ASL stamp, from 2014 to today, which isn't a lot, but maybe someday soon? :)

yes! yes! yes! yes! Yes! I don't speak ASL myself, but there are a lot of people who do, and I'm honestly baffled why this hasn't been made a stamp yet. I support this 110%!
====Maria
=
=
=
=
=

Just remember, you are loved! <3
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Manga reader - Artist - Fanfiction Reader
Jpop - Modern rock - Sewing - Private Pilot

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Let's Trade!Support your local pet shelter! TH
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
notes:
She/her
Trade me cats and giraffes please!
English + Spanish (non-native)

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
I'm feeling lucky

ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuesdaysart » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 am

I took four years of ASL and it definitely deserves more visibility.
ImageImageImage
tuesdaysart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am

I would also like the ASL stamps!!

Though I Came here to suggest a polite anti-trading stamps. Every time I post somewhere I get a lot of users sending me weird trades and I am very unlikely to accept.

I only say it cause we have the "Trade with me!" stamps so I Figured the opposite would be useful too.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Of_The_Night » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Pride stamps would be great!
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Just pretend there's something cool here
He/Him

BLM!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Wolf_Of_The_Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:56 am

Can we get the Lebanese flag? I know it is a small country but we really do exist
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qottonn » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:09 am

Vickery wrote:Can we get the Lebanese flag? I know it is a small country but we really do exist

I agree with him! I think it's a bit unfair to leave out certain countries so this would be really nice to have added too! And other countries who may not have been added yet =)
Be kind to one another!
Qottonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me