Art by Kage? [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Postby shibatown » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 pm

mark uwo
looking for a new signature at the moment
shibatown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadeye's Art Shop!! [OPEN]

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:05 pm

samtipsjack wrote:Oh nice! Could I order a group art then? I'll fill out a form, but thought I'd let you decide which one you like best to do. ^^ It would either be a couple with their 2 little kids (half elves, I have references) or 6 adults of varying races. (or the 6 adults with 2 little kids.) I know group shots are more. I can do the CS$ or I have a lot of pets I just put up for sale I can send a suggestion to see if there's any big ones on your WL. I have references for every character! Thought I'd see which you'd prefer doing though :)

how about the couple and their children? that sounds cute <3
    +
    i would prefer C$!
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:07 pm

malaise wrote:I Would Like to Buy : regular lineart + color halfbody
Character Reference : https://toyhou.se/3729742.jeremiah
Expression / Pose : artists choice, he's pretty smug nd grumpy
Color of Background : light blue or whatever feels best o:
Other : go wild! feel free to simplify markings as necessary, toyhouse has more info if you need
Payment : would two '09 dogs from your wl + 10c$ be alright?

yes that payment would be fine!
    accepted <3
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Suga Yoongi wrote:I Would Like to Buy : Colored icon
Character Reference: XXX
Expression / Pose: Happy/Cheerful
Color of Background: Any that make him pop?
Other: Thanks ^^
Payment: 2-4 rares on your WL?

accepted <3
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm

redbirdtrooper12 wrote:I Would Like to Buy : Colored Icon
Character Reference : here!
Expression / Pose : A happy expression please!
Color of Background : any color
Other : Thank you so much!
Payment : would 1 wl rare +5C$ + 5 rares work?

that's fine!
    accepted <3
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm

SlimPaw wrote:I Would Like to Buy : Fullbody ^^
Character Reference : Here
Expression / Pose : Something just unamused or intense
Color of Background : Anything dark, preferably an alleyway
Other : Nope
Payment : 80C$

accepted <3
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:I Would Like to Buy : Halfbody
Character Reference : Pascal
Expression / Pose : maybe him with a really big and goofy smile? The post can be up to you!
Color of Background : anything you’d like! I’m not picky on this.
Other : there’s a small personality description on his desc and there is a few small tips at the end!
Payment : 50 C$

how cute <3
    accepted!
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samtipsjack » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:29 am

Kageyenora wrote:
samtipsjack wrote:Oh nice! Could I order a group art then? I'll fill out a form, but thought I'd let you decide which one you like best to do. ^^ It would either be a couple with their 2 little kids (half elves, I have references) or 6 adults of varying races. (or the 6 adults with 2 little kids.) I know group shots are more. I can do the CS$ or I have a lot of pets I just put up for sale I can send a suggestion to see if there's any big ones on your WL. I have references for every character! Thought I'd see which you'd prefer doing though :)

+
    i would prefer C$!

That would be $320 correct? ^^

I Would Like to Buy : Couple Full Body Art
Character Reference :

Here are the parents: They are both half elves (so of course their kids would be half elves... xD) so their ears are pointier than humans but not as pointy as a full elf would be.
Arya: Pale, athletic but not skinny, about 5'9''-5'10''. Used to be a loner until she met Tadhg (her hubby who I'll post second). She's a half-elf Druid who has a smaller than usual black panther companion.
Chibi made by Stelluu from Pokefarm:
This is how I got my first references for her from an "avatar creator"

Tadhg: About the same height average build (athletic but not extremely muscled if that makes sense), he's getting into archery, very gentle and kind. Also has a panther companion but she's regular size and an albino panther- you dont have to put the panthers in though I know that'd cost more and unless you take pets I can't afford more atm ^^ Sandy blondish hair with green eyes
Avatar we created (my friend and I who roleplay him- I have permission from her to get art of him, Arya I own.)

Group of them she had comissioned:

Okay and their kids, I dont have any great references for them. Just an avatar creater I did, but I'd like them to be young (like maybe either toddlers or kids around 5-10, whatever you'd be most comfortable with)

Here's the Avatar creater we used, the boy looks a bit feminine in this but he's definitely a boy xD

Thalia- Very free spirited and kind of wild, very in your face and isn't afraid of conflict from an early age
She's got wavy long black hair. Can be up or down. Her left eye is green like her fathers and her right eye is blue like her mothers.

Grayson- More of a relaxed/aloof kid, very gentle and quiet. Usually has short-medium hair (not cropped or really short, but not really long either.) His eyes are reversed from his sisters- his left eye is blue like his mothers and his right eye is green like his father's.

Expression / Pose : All together in a family like pose- but I'll leave that up to you!

Color of Background : Anything you think would look good :) they are in an elven village but they have Royal heritage and live in a castle with a cousin so either nature-colors or royalish-colors, doesn't really matter!

Other : If you see any pets of mine you'd like for adding the panthers in, great, if not don't worry about it. I mostly want the couple and the kids in it. So no pressure either way!

As far as clothing goes- I'm going to let you have free reign on this too. Arya grew up (long story I can explain in PM if you like xD) kind of an outcast in her village, wore a lot of light leather armor, a lot of blacks and blues. Tadhg grew up in a human village and wore a lot of jeans/shirts. But now they live in a good elven village and are tecchnically royalty so they have been dressing better, but i have no references of that yet xD So just whatever you think would look good.

I'd happily answer any questions you have of them too if you want!

Payment : Was that 320 CS$? :) If I mathed right ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
samtipsjack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:25 pm

samtipsjack wrote:
Kageyenora wrote:

+
    i would prefer C$!

That would be $320 correct? ^^

I Would Like to Buy : Couple Full Body Art
Character Reference :

Here are the parents: They are both half elves (so of course their kids would be half elves... xD) so their ears are pointier than humans but not as pointy as a full elf would be.
Arya: Pale, athletic but not skinny, about 5'9''-5'10''. Used to be a loner until she met Tadhg (her hubby who I'll post second). She's a half-elf Druid who has a smaller than usual black panther companion.
Chibi made by Stelluu from Pokefarm:
This is how I got my first references for her from an "avatar creator"

Tadhg: About the same height average build (athletic but not extremely muscled if that makes sense), he's getting into archery, very gentle and kind. Also has a panther companion but she's regular size and an albino panther- you dont have to put the panthers in though I know that'd cost more and unless you take pets I can't afford more atm ^^ Sandy blondish hair with green eyes
Avatar we created (my friend and I who roleplay him- I have permission from her to get art of him, Arya I own.)

Group of them she had comissioned:

Okay and their kids, I dont have any great references for them. Just an avatar creater I did, but I'd like them to be young (like maybe either toddlers or kids around 5-10, whatever you'd be most comfortable with)

Here's the Avatar creater we used, the boy looks a bit feminine in this but he's definitely a boy xD

Thalia- Very free spirited and kind of wild, very in your face and isn't afraid of conflict from an early age
She's got wavy long black hair. Can be up or down. Her left eye is green like her fathers and her right eye is blue like her mothers.

Grayson- More of a relaxed/aloof kid, very gentle and quiet. Usually has short-medium hair (not cropped or really short, but not really long either.) His eyes are reversed from his sisters- his left eye is blue like his mothers and his right eye is green like his father's.

Expression / Pose : All together in a family like pose- but I'll leave that up to you!

Color of Background : Anything you think would look good :) they are in an elven village but they have Royal heritage and live in a castle with a cousin so either nature-colors or royalish-colors, doesn't really matter!

Other : If you see any pets of mine you'd like for adding the panthers in, great, if not don't worry about it. I mostly want the couple and the kids in it. So no pressure either way!

As far as clothing goes- I'm going to let you have free reign on this too. Arya grew up (long story I can explain in PM if you like xD) kind of an outcast in her village, wore a lot of light leather armor, a lot of blacks and blues. Tadhg grew up in a human village and wore a lot of jeans/shirts. But now they live in a good elven village and are tecchnically royalty so they have been dressing better, but i have no references of that yet xD So just whatever you think would look good.

I'd happily answer any questions you have of them too if you want!

Payment : Was that 320 CS$? :) If I mathed right ^^

yes this is perfect!
    accepted <3
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadeye's Art Shop!! [CLOSED]

Postby CrazyB » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 am

Dang its closed 😭 ill be watching in the bushes untill this opens again
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me