Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sunny by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sunny

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:06 am

You know that feeling after drawing something you're quite proud of and you can't bring yourself to draw because you're scared and know it won't be as good as the last piece you did?

Yeah. That was me. So, I decided to doodle Chen because... doodles make me feel better and I haven't drawn Chen in a while which doesn't make sense BECAUSE HE IS FLIPPING WONDERFUL. <333 But you all know how much I adore Chen so I won't bother going into another rant about how he is the literal sun living as a beautiful and perfect human. ;-;

But yeah, I've been in an EXO craze lately. Like, I was nuts about them before. But I've just fallen deeper in love recently and I just want to draw them even more. <3 (Plus, I joined a site called Fanbook where people JUST post SM Entertainment art so AHEM, I need to post art on there and that means more EXO art. c:)

I'm in such a weird mood... again. Oh well. XD This doodle was quite fun to do! Kind of reminded me of that time I doodled all the EXO members. (I don't know why it made me think of the Chen one. Probably cuz the hairstyles are similar?? Ish? XD) It's not the best but whatever, I'm okay with that!

The timer is only a little off (I had to go help my sister pick onions off half the frozen pizza we're going to have for supper... I've said this before on another piece of art, om. XD), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! I used this adorable picture as ref!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Hope everyone has a great day/night! <3 This is random but what are you up to today/tonight? I'm going to chill and watch some kdramas, I've very excited. ^w^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunny

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:22 am

Aww, I love how you drew him! The expression and the hair are especially cute! And the backround is really nice with some super cool colors! I actually love everything about this- but I just especially love those things tbh haha c: <3
Also have fun watching your kdramas!! Haha
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunny

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:
Aww, I love how you drew him! The expression and the hair are especially cute! And the backround is really nice with some super cool colors! I actually love everything about this- but I just especially love those things tbh haha c: <3
Also have fun watching your kdramas!! Haha

Ahhh! Thank you so so muchhhhhh! This comment made me smile, ahhh, you're wonderful!!! <33 His hair was fun to do, it's so messsyyyy! ^w^ <3
Hehe, thank you! I had fun, even though my heart broke cuz the episodes were hard on my heartttttt.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me