Question with the CS pictures

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question with the CS pictures

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 am

I have a question about the Chicken Smoothie pictures from the gallery
1, wait I kinda forgot how to get there
2, Could I use those photos (unedited obviously) for my signature/avatar/trade rules picture?
Can I use them offsite on a game/thing called Howrse in my profile, with linking back to there?

Re: Question with the CS pictures

Postby tarkeli » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm

XC-Equestrian wrote:I have a question about the Chicken Smoothie pictures from the gallery
1, wait I kinda forgot how to get there
2, Could I use those photos (unedited obviously) for my signature/avatar/trade rules picture?
Can I use them offsite on a game/thing called Howrse in my profile, with linking back to there?

Hey there,
I believe you are referring to the stock photo gallery, correct? If so, you can find it here or by going to the Art menu at the top of the screen. The terms of use are listed on the main page of the site - the purpose of the pictures is to be used as a reference/guide for your own art which then can be posted anywhere as long as you reference the image by linking back to it/properly crediting the CS gallery. Edits to the images themselves, however, are not allowed.

Some of the images have already been made into avatars/profile pictures and stamps to be used in your signature, which are certainly free to be used for that purpose. ;)
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Cool, but can I use them as pictures in my profile on another website (Howrse) with linking back? I just want to make sure. Thanks! :D

Postby Seasonal » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:48 pm

As long as you link back to Chicken Smoothie and do not remove the credit from the image, using them off-site is fine.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes