Through stormy weather Volume 2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby Not here » Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Jessica stood up on her legs with a commanding, authoritative air. Her body was slender, much like her human appearance, with the same blue eyes staring at James. She was just a few inches shorter of Shane’s 6 foot 3 inches. Her maw was parted just enough to reveal not just one, but another set of fangs behind them. Clearing his throat, Shane remained unmoving but seemed to be on edge around Jessica being in her wolf form. “Yeah. Right. Um, something you should know. I wouldn’t get in her way if I were you.” He laughed nervously and put his hand on the back of his neck. “I am a vampire. She is both, vampire and werewolf. Whether you like it or not, she is my sister and I won’t step away from her anymore.” Jessica’s eyes flowed intently on James, watching his body language. “Also her mother was an alpha. She is a lone wolf. Don’t expect her to follow your rules. You are back to square one with her. Try to keep your throat.” He chuckled and gently put his hand on her side, receiving a low growl, meaning for him to remove his hand. Doing so, his eyes got big for a moment as he turned away. “Good luck. I’ll check on y’all later.” He left the two alone. Jessica watched as her brother left them then turned her head back towards him. Her pupils were tiny and her ears were pointed straight up.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 am

Leanah knocked lightly on the door. "Lexa? Are you there?"

Quinn smiled softly at Luna. "Are you feeling any better?"
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat May 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Luna smiled "Yed Im feeling a lot better. Thanks for watching over me." She smiled and sat up slowly to give Quinn a hug. She felt calm not like she had before. Usually after visions shes panicky.

Lexa went up to the door smiling. She opened the door "Hey Leanah come on in! We're about to put my dress on in a moment."

James said "Man two alphas... That's gonna be difficult but no less she is my mate and If she will have me as her mate she needs to know I will treat her like an equal." He got down on all four and started shifting. He arched his back and bones cracked and as painful as it was he continued anyways tunring in a beautiful white majestic wolf. He was a bit taller than Jessica but that was normal. He looked into her eyes. He wanted to touch her but dared not to due to the reaction of shane touching her.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm

(Bump)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:37 am

(Bump)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 am

Quinn hugged her new friend back. She smiled kindly. "If you ever need anything you can always come to my room."

Leanah let out a very unlike her girlish squeal. "I'm so excited to see it!"
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:50 am

( so sorry i havent had a phone or laptop but can i have a recap )

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am

(Thats fine, Jessica has figured out she's half werewolf and transformed fro the first time other that that its just the girls getting Lexa ready for her wedding.)

Luna said "I apperciate it. It will be nice to have a friend." She smiked softly. She enjoyed Quinns company.

Lexa said "Im going to need help putting it on but my maid of honor can help me in my closet with that." She smiled walking into the closet.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:44 pm

For some reason Quinn's heart sank just a little bit when Luna called her 'friend'. She brushed it off.

Leanah perched herself on the arm of the chair before turning to Henry. "Do you want to go save us some seats?"

(By the way I cant remember if Leanah is a vampire or if Henry and her are married yet I'm fine either way, I am just confuddled)

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:10 pm

Jessica watched as James changed into his own wolf. A part of her longed for his touch but the constant nagging feeling to stay away came from her shadows. Stepping up to him, her nose reached out to him first, just sniffing him. Till she turned away and as she did, her tail gently brushed under his chin. Her way of flirting but not being too close. She needed to go outside. Everything just seemed sos ruddy and felt like the walls were going to cave in on her.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me