Ryka #047 - Three color Challenge by Agent Maine(Meta)

Based on Click to view
Artist Agent Maine(Meta) [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ryka #047 - Three color Challenge

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:54 am

Closed
Winner is Queen Vivane.

Owner Information wrote:Username: Queen Vivane

Name: Mag

What you're prideful in:
I take pride in one of my best friends
A friend of mine is stuck with a very self centered roommate and the two of them are going to be at indy pop con. Thing is Time has done the majority of the work while Her Ladyship swans off with her boy toy/wallows in her own misery or does something stupid like buying new fish. Now Time has a job in a store and this place is horrible, her manager is a downright awful woman who just doesn't care about those under her. There was an incident where Time had to leave work because they were struggling to breathe because of a panic attack combined with a preexisting condition. Upon returning to work next day This vile manager chewed her out and pointedly said she just didn't care.

Basically poor Time is stuck living with Her Ladyship and stuck at her job. I take in pride in letting her send her writing/wips of art to me. Even if it's of/about a subject that doesn't much interest me, I still read it and do my best to let her know what I think of what she's sent my way. I take pride in all the hard work she's put into the things she'll be selling at indy popcon.

She's fighting so hard to keep her head above the waves and I'm so happy that it's excitement that's running through her right now. Time deserves all the happiness in the world and if I can make her smile or laugh than I'm good. Because she's one of my best friends and I'm so proud of the things she sends my way and of all the amazing things she written and drawn

Traits:
Non-rarity iris heterachromia
Common colors
Other:
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ryka #047 - Three color Challenge

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:05 am

Username: Queen Vivane

Name: Mag

What you're prideful in:
I take pride in one of my best friends
A friend of mine is stuck with a very self centered roommate and the two of them are going to be at indy pop con. Thing is Time has done the majority of the work while Her Ladyship swans off with her boy toy/wallows in her own misery or does something stupid like buying new fish. Now Time has a job in a store and this place is horrible, her manager is a downright awful woman who just doesn't care about those under her. There was an incident where Time had to leave work because they were struggling to breathe because of a panic attack combined with a preexisting condition. Upon returning to work next day This vile manager chewed her out and pointedly said she just didn't care.

Basically poor Time is stuck living with Her Ladyship and stuck at her job. I take in pride in letting her send her writing/wips of art to me. Even if it's of/about a subject that doesn't much interest me, I still read it and do my best to let her know what I think of what she's sent my way. I take pride in all the hard work she's put into the things she'll be selling at indy popcon.

She's fighting so hard to keep her head above the waves and I'm so happy that it's excitement that's running through her right now. Time deserves all the happiness in the world and if I can make her smile or laugh than I'm good. Because she's one of my best friends and I'm so proud of the things she sends my way and of all the amazing things she written and drawn.

Other:
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 am

Sorry i'm alittle late to this.
By a day.

But since we got only one entry.
Look like this pride baby is yours vivane!

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:25 am

No worries about being late, happens to all of us at some point. Thank you for my new pretty <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me