Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Awkward Love by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Awkward Love

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:06 pm

WOO, it's been a while since I've drawn a couple! ^-^ And this month, I'm going to try drawing quite a few of my OTPs becuase... why not? C: Most of them will be cute couples from kdramas because... I love kdramas? And cute guys with cute girls? And romance? And did I mention kdramas?

Anyway, this first couple is from The Guardian and GOSH, THEY ARE ONE OF MY HUGE OTPS CUZ GAH! They have such different personalities, Bo-mi is kind of intense and awkward and can lean on the negative side but she's also sweet. Kyeong-soo is super easy-going and laid-back and tries his hardest to stay positive. He's SUCH a sweetheart. ;-; I never call people this cuz it's overused by fangirls but... he is my SON. HONESTLY, I WANT TO PROTECT THIS CUTIE.

These two don't get a TON of screen time but when they do, it's utterly adorable or heartbreaking or PERFECT. I love all their interactions, Kyeong-soo has made quite a few deep and incredibly thoughtful gestures. Bo-mi knows how to make him smile, over 90% of the time is because she's embarrassed and cute and awkward.

Welp, I see so many mistakes in this piece but EH, I'm ignoring 'em. I've already struggled enough with his face and then... I forgot how to draw girlsssss? I made her head WAY too manly and her neck too manly and yup, I had to redo so much. XD I'm still happy I drew an OTP and it feels good to do two people on one piece!

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost! I used a lot of reference pictures but have this and this cuz I used them the most! (Oh man, I was just reflecting on The Guardian's main crew as I looked for ref pictures and I love them all so dang much. ;___;)

All comments and likes are appreciated so much!! Have a great week!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Awkward Love

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 am

Bumpo. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:07 pm

OM, WHATTTT?! This NEEDS more comments immediately. And I shall help that happen c;

Because ommmm, this is beautifullllllllllll?! These two look SO cute (and sound adorable too c;), and just, idk what to sayyyyyyy! I adore their outfits, their expressions, the background, the little symbols and scattering you added - WHICH IS BASICALLY EVERYTHING, BUT I DO LOVE EVERYTHING, SOOOOOOOO C;
And oh man, they just sound so cuteeeeeeeeee! I can see why they’re one of your OTPs!! <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Swirlshine wrote:OM, WHATTTT?! This NEEDS more comments immediately. And I shall help that happen c;

Because ommmm, this is beautifullllllllllll?! These two look SO cute (and sound adorable too c;), and just, idk what to sayyyyyyy! I adore their outfits, their expressions, the background, the little symbols and scattering you added - WHICH IS BASICALLY EVERYTHING, BUT I DO LOVE EVERYTHING, SOOOOOOOO C;
And oh man, they just sound so cuteeeeeeeeee! I can see why they’re one of your OTPs!! <333

OH MY GOSHHHH, YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND PRECIOUS, AHHHHHHHH!! <333 ;-;

Oh dear, I personally hate lots of things about this piece but thank youuuu!! I love their characters together, ahhh, I should draw them again. :o And oohh, you like the little symbols floating around? ^-^ I'm glad it looks good, I kind of want to do it something like that more often, it's fun!!

THANKKKK YOU SO MUCHHHH, I'm speechless, honestly. <33 And hehe, yes, they are OTP worthy, in my opinion!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me