Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2003

Postby Neah » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until August 9th 2019.
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Pearlgaze
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Wave Runner

Gender;; Female
    Age;; 36 Moons
    Description: White with striking orange eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2003

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:14 pm

love
res
Last edited by SurgeFire on Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Res with snowbark!!

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Reserving with Ghost!

Wonderful cat Neah!
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:58 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Cat Name: Lamb
    Clan: WaveClan

Prompt:
    'I belong here. I belong in WaveClan,' Lamb whispered obsessively. 'I belong with this Clan.' She closed her eyes, blocking out the bustle of the Clan. 'I know I do. I know I can.' The creature's voices won't creep in.

'I belong here!' She howled, raising her head. Her tail lashed. She paced along the grass in front of the medicine den, glaring at her injured leg. Biting her lip; Lamb crouched down with a whimper.

I belong here, with them, without you, her mind screeched at her. She squeezed her eyes tighter, choking with confusion. I miss you, wouldn't miss them. No! I belong here.

Lamb stood up. Opened her eyes. Her expression cleared. Along with her mind. 'I belong with you,' she whispered clearly. And she ran, ran with the wind. Ignoring the pain, ignoring her leg.

Lamb pressed her muzzle against Cotton's, eyes round with relief. And she'd escaped. She'd done it. She'd beat back her mind. And now they were together.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:01 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Blizzardclaw
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt:
It was a nice Summer day when Blizzardpaw had to stand up for herself against bullies. You see, Blizzardpaw was born a male but ever since her birth she had not felt as that was who she truly was. After her whole childhood and half of her apprenticeship, the young cat finally came out as a trans female, giving herself she and her pronouns. It made her very happy to feel like she was finally free from the world seeing what they wanted to instead of who she actually was, and while most of her clanmates supported her, a few also didn't. She heard a lot of criticism from behind her back but she refused to let it get to her, seeing herself as strong for being able to come out as early as she did.

However, one summer day she was in the meadow picking flowers to decorate her nest with when two tomcats came up to her and started bullying her about how wrong her opinion was and that she was a tomcat whether she wanted to be or not. At first, Blizzardpaw took the harsh words, unable to fight back and about ready to break down into tears when she felt a sudden burst of confidence and bravery. She argued for herself without violence, telling the two male apprentices how wrong it was of them to disrespect her for being different. While the issues didn't really end and Blizzardclaw still hears a lot of criticism from her clanmates, she feels like she has more honor and loyalty to herself now then she did before and is incredibly proud that she was able to stand up for herself as she still does now.

Currently, Blizzardclaw is mates with a she-cat named Poppypelt who is a lesbian and respects Blizzardclaw for who she is. The two love each other with respect and are constantly there to defend each other.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:02 pm

res with cloudleap
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:38 pm

hhh no ideas too busy rip
Last edited by persona on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Mercy
    Clan: Nox Invictus [my second clan]

Prompt:
    The fire that was shining in her eyes was a reflection of the burning desire in her mind; the desire to protect. Growing up in shadows, despite her white pelt, she was told she must be weak, must be soft, must let others do the hard work. She wanted to hear none of it. Despite the whispers that warned her she was breaking conventions, ruining what had been put in place for a long time, destroying what had been built up since the dawn of time, Mercy broke free from the standards that had been put in place. She wanted to define who she could be, what she could do, and how she should behave. A breaker of traditions, Mercy was.

Mercy became who she needed when she was younger. Someone to tell cats that they could choose their destiny, that it was okay to be different - even if the others told them it was wrong. The first time she had stood up for another, she felt empowered. It was not a story Mercy would soon forget.

It was strange to think that such a easygoing and gentle cat could burn as hot as fire. While it didn't happen often, Mercy was not one to back down when another cat needed help, though this wasn't something that she even knew about herself until someone needed her help. There was a very timid cat in her band of rogues, one who barely spoke a word. Her pelt was bright, and it stood out, but this cat wanted nothing more than to melt into the shadows and be invisible. Mercy never really understood why until she stood up to those that were sneering at this cat, teasing her for who she was. It was enough to get Mercy's blood boiling, her eyes blazing as she listened further.

"Hey look, it's the weird one!" One of the louder toms in the group was snickering at the bright cat, though she shrunk back into the darkness as she stared up at the bold tom. "You shouldn't even be here, in this group." His fur was bristled slightly, tensed to attack the defenseless she-cat out of anger. "Perhaps I can convince you to leave." Slowly, a sneer crossing the tom's face, he unsheathed his claws, looking at the bright cat like she was a piece of prey.

Mercy couldn't watch it happen. She couldn't let this sweet cat, who never wanted to harm a fly, be attacked by this tom. Just because she was different. It wasn't right.

"Stop." Mercy's voice rang out across the area, clear and stern. The tom looked around in confusion, not expecting there to be another cat here. The light cat padded into view, coming between the other she-cat and the tom. "Leave her alone."

A quick flit of nervousness passed the tom's features before he turned stubborn again, pinning his ears back against his head. "Why, are you going to fight me? I bet you're just as weird as she is. I know you; you're the one that refuses to fight. You wouldn't be able to beat me, even if the weird one tried to help-"

Mercy's claws had found the tom's cheek. The silence that followed her scratch was louder than his aggressive accusations. She continued to glare at the tom, daring him to challenge her again as he tried to ignore the scratch and winced anyway. All talk and no action. Figured.

Without another word, the tom turned around and stalked away from the clearing. Mercy watched him go with immense satisfaction before she turned to the other cat.

"Are you alright?" Mercy asked gently, her gaze searching the other cat's face. The timid she-cat was staring up at Mercy in awe, giving a slight little nod as she allowed herself to straighten up, squeaking out a quick thank you before looking away in embarrassment. Mercy gave her a small smile, looking away in the direction the tom had left.

"Perhaps we should both leave this place if we are not allowed to be who we are. Change the world, and make them see that they are wrong about us."

A determined nod from both she-cats. Yes, they would leave. They could build a new life, and make the world understand that they had a right to be who they are.

Mercy would never look back, and never regret who she was. She would be the voice that other cats needed.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; PearlGaze
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 36 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; wave runner

Prompt;;
    Pearl was lowered to the ground, tail flicking back and forth. This was, well, petty to say the least.

Snow, her much larger litter mate had been bullying her from the day he could walk. He'd been putting her down and making her feel miserable. Her mother and father had allowed it, said it would grow character but Pearl was sick of it. She had put up with remarks, snark and constantly feeling less.

Now all she wished for was it to stop. She let her tail flick across the ground once, twice, three times, waiting and watching from the shadows as her brother walked through a clearing, unaware of what could befall him if he just lingered a bit longer.

As if to tempt fate Snow stopped moving, bending to lick the dirt from between his paws. Pearl raised off the ground, eyes blowing up from slivers to saucers as she flew from her hiding place and grappled her brother. If this was matter of her being lesser or unskilled? She'd prove him wrong.

The shocked noise that escaped Snow made it's way into her heart and for the briefest moment her motivation drained from her. She couldn't really harm her brother, she had it in her to scare him, sure, but as the seconds ticked by she came to the shrill realisation that actually hurting someone was out of her grip.

So she lowered her paws to the earth and stepped back from her brother, readying towards the defence when her brother inevitably smited her for stepping so far out of line.

Instead he just stared at her, taking a step back to put space between them.

The moment ticks on and on and Pearl and Snow sit in silence. Snow looked wounded, not angry, shocked at the daring Pearl exhibited.

"Why did you do that," Snow asks, a little too quietly, once again sending a pang of regret to Pearl's heart.

A little exasperated Pearl spoke.

"Because I wanted you to stop!"

More silence.

"I'm not stupid or dumb, or an overgrown mouse- I'm strong! I can be strong."

Pearl paced a little, back and forth as she spoke.

"You're my brother, not my worst enemy- why do you have to keep being so- so mean."

Snow turned away, a look to him that suggested he was processing what she had to say.

"Sorry," he said, tone strained. A moment ticked by and Pearl took her turn to speak, "so am I."

"I'll try to be nicer," Snow said, voice still strained. It wasn't his nature to think about the harm or backlash his actions had but he meant it when he said he'd do his best to try and change. [454]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me