Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

๐…๐€๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Š๐„๐‹๐๐ˆ๐„๐’ | Hiatus|

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 29, 2019 11:16 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
MAIN // ARTIST SEARCH // ARTIST BULLETIN // BREEDING // FANCLUB // DISCORD // DA GROUP
OWNER ARCHIVE // Event Shop // Event Prompt Thread

Specialty Coat Maker

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

fayrian kelpies live on the fayria islands, home to the elves and dwarves. they are thickly built and the
        residing equines of the land. they are not your average equine. rather than the average manes, you see
        fays are equipped with large fins that branch from the middle of their head down to their withers. these
        fins are generally bright in color and sometimes considered flashy. fays are not born with them though and
        they grow from little bumps into the fins that adults have. stallions and mares are generally the same in
        appearance. the species ranges in heights from 16.0hh to 18.0hh. fays have two tail types, a rather short
        length and a longer one with tail hair. both types have hair turfs at the base on the bottom of the tail. fays
        are also equipped with two horns, one behind each ear. they wrap around in a c curve though they hold no
        purpose for the kelpies.

the islands of fayria are made up of many grassland type terrains and a few sparse forests here and there.
        the islands are known for their freshwater rivers and lakes. the kelpies are mostly seen around the lakes
        more than anywhere else. these equines are no strangers to water and land. they thrive in both and are
        able to hold their breath for up to an hour under water. fays are omnivores, their main meat source being
        that of fish. being home to both the elves and dwarves, it is possible to tame a fayrian kelpie. they can be
        used to haul heavy wagons and plow fields due to their build. fays do not thrive well alone and crave to be
        with others of their kind so it is always wise to have at least two.

fays, like that of most equine species, only have one foal when bred. mares are usually a lot more common
        than that of stallions, most likely a 5:1 ratio. the species is very headstrong and somewhat aggressive, due
        to this, it isn't uncommon for a stallion to become injured during breeding seasons. fays are fully mature by
        the age of two years, stop nursing around six months of age. mares are known to nurse that of other foals
        should they have the resources. their lifespan is most often less than 25 years.

fayrian kelpies come in most horse colorations, though they do also come in some other peculiar bases.
        these bases are usually based on the environment. fins are almost always vibrant colors and horns are
        usually dull in coloration or matching that of the fins or base coat. their eye colors are still natural,
        no red, purple etc.

this is a closed species, you may not make your own fayrian kelpie.
Last edited by Pi. on Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:31 am, edited 17 times in total.
Reason: Locked per the original artist's request.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 29, 2019 11:17 am

โ€ข please do not harass or pester any staff for adopts/customs/breedings etc.
        โ€ข you are not allowed to alter the design/lines but are allowed to add tack etc.
        โ€ข you are allowed as many as you wish, though you may only adopt every three days.
        โ€ข fays can be traded or sold, both users must post on the original adopt. there is a three month cool
        down applied to the fay before it can be traded again.

โ€ข should you be banned from the species, you may keep your current fays but will not be able to sell,
        trade, or adopt any fay. any breeding slots will be null for those fay you own and can never be bred un
        less already promised to someone prior to the ban.

โ€ข you are allowed one custom per month should an artist be open for customs, same for breedings.
        โ€ข fays currently have only six breeding slots. you are to keep up with your own slots, should it be found
        that you have exceeded the limit, you will receive a warning.
        โ€ข only mare x stallion breeding occur in this species.
        โ€ข foals cannot be sold or traded for at least one month after being posted.

โ€ข for an appaloosa foal, both parents much be an appy to produce one.
        โ€ข to breed or participate in any event, a thread/website must be up to date with any Fays.

โ€ข stallions are only to be made every 5th adopt. ie. 5, 10, 15 etc.
        โ€ข full time artists are required to make at least three adopts a month. they are allowed one custom
        every three months.
        โ€ข guest artists are allowed one custom upon hire. they will be able to make adopts for a month
        before either becoming a full-time artist or the term ends. they are not allowed to do customs or
        breedings.
        โ€ข must number and identify color for any adopt they make.
        โ€ข are to judge any competition within a month of the post date, to exclude event adopts.
        โ€ข i will remind you if you do not remove the background and update the front of an adopt
        after a week if not done
        โ€ข must not add any line edits without my permission, excluding tack and accessories.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 29, 2019 11:17 am

species concept and owner: eleutheromania
        lines comissioned by: ember.

artists:
        โ€ข HowlingHooves
        โ€ข Vivalandar
        โ€ข Exotica

guest artists:
        โ€ข Inkeyu ( Dec 31 )

former staff:
        โ€ข Inkiing
        โ€ข

For Artist Use Only:
        Code: Select all
        [center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        [size=80][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4095347&p=125384093#p125384006]MAIN[/url] // [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4095386]ARTIST SEARCH[/url] // [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4097686#p125427928]ARTIST BULLETIN[/url] //  [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4097671]FANCLUB[/url] // [url=https://discord.gg/ffJaTwx]DISCORD[/url] // [url=https://www.deviantart.com/fayriankelpies]DA GROUP[/url]
        [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4097675&p=125427832#p125427807]OWNER ARCHIVE[/url][/size]

text here

[b]End Date:[/b] [/center]

[size=85][b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Fayrian's Name:[/b]
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Sex:[/b] preset
        [b]Height:[/b] preset
        [b]Color:[/b]
        [b]Eye Color:[/b]
        [b]Fin & Horn Color:[/b]

[b]Heritage:[/b]
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
        Sire: Foundation
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SD: Foundation
        [color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
        Dam: Foundation
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
        [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DD: Foundation
        [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/size]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:36 am, edited 18 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 29, 2019 11:20 am

species-specific colorations are usually more on the rare side. they are not common and
        generally only seen every once in a while. ie, events, mile-marker etc.

there are currently 4 fayrian kelpie base coats that have been seen so far. these bases
        have a 10 percent passing rate when paired to normal base coats. if paired with another
        special coat, they have a 20 percent chance. if paired to the same, there is a 50
        percent chance. Special chimera coats have a 5 percent chance of passing the specialty.

species specific colorations

โ€ข ocean emerald โ€ข dappled ruby โ€ข moonstone โ€ข opal

possible coats.
        โ€ข rose gold โ€ข sunset โ€ข clouded โ€ข topaz
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 29, 2019 11:21 am

an artist will post here when they are open for customs. it is only then that you can apply
        for a custom kelpie. please note that you can not ask for special coats or somatic/chimeras. customs will be
        mares unless it hits the stallion number. ie. 5, 10, 15.

forms are posted here. you cannot use other kelpies for references etc

If you do not pick an artist, your form will be ignored, if that artist isn't open, your form will be ignored.

[u]CUSTOM[/u]
        [b]username:[/b]
        [b]artist:[/b] the artist must be open for customs
        [b]tail:[/b] [ long or short ]
        [b]reference or coat color:[/b]
        [b]fin and horn color:[/b]

remember that fays only have six breedings slots and it is your responsibility to keep up with
        them. they also have a one month breeding cool down. there is a 1 in 10 chance a foal will b
        e a stallion. You must have a screenshot [ not copy/paste ] of permission if the fays are not
        yours. you also must specify beforehand if a foal will be up for adoption.

a artist will post here when they are open for breedings. forms are to be posted here

[u]BREEDING FORM[/u]
        [b]username:[/b]
        [b]artist:[/b]
        [b]Status:[/b] Keeping, adopting out, etc.
        [b]Sire:[/b] link to main adoption page
        [b]Link to Site/Thread:[/b]
        [b]Permission:[/b]
        [b]Dam:[/b] link to main adoption page
        [b]Link to Site/Thread:[/b]
        [b]Permission:[/b]
        [b]Payment[/b]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:39 am, edited 12 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 30, 2019 12:06 am

How do I get a Fayrian Kelpie?
        You can get one simply by filling out a form for the kelpies that have 'tame me' and a background.
        There is also the possibility of getting one through customs and breedings.

Where do I post Breeding/Custom forms?
        They are to be posted on the main adopt topic.

Can I make my own Fayrian Kelpies?
        No. This is a closed species.

How do I know when an Artist is open for Breedings/Customs?
        It is mandatory that the artist bulletins kept up to date so you can check there. Artists will also
        post here when breedings/customs are open, forms will be posted here only.

How can I be an Artist?
        Create at least four designs and name the correct coloration of them in the artist competition.
        if myself or my staff like your designs, we will discuss adding you to the team and then pm you.

How can I be a Moderator?
        Moderator forms will be posted and an announcement will be made when it is time that a few
        moderators will be needed. If there is no current announcement or forms for the position, it is
        closed and not a needed position.

Do I have to make a thread/site?
        Only if you want to participate in events or breed your kelpies.

Can I sell breeding slots?
        Yes, you can sell your breeding slots. There will also be a thread archive where users can post
        their kelpies with their slots so users can see if they have any available etc.

What if a Kelpie hasn't been judged after its end date?
        You are allowed to nudge the artist a week after the contest end date. should another week
        pass without a contest winner, please notify me and i will message them.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 am

Medival Solstice [ July 8th - July 26th. ]

The Fayrian Islands are coming alive lately with the medival solstice festival in the works. lots of elven come and go back
        to their roots regarding blacksmithing and crafting of materials. along with this come to themed foods of the many fruits
        that grow and ripen around this time of year. one event brings in the most dwarfs and elven is the harness racing of the
        kelpies. each year an obstacle course is created, always original and never the same, for the kelpies to race with any of
        their elven or dwarf counterparts.

the harnesses are usually decorated or sporting any accessories wanted or created by the people. the horses run three la
        ps of the course and the first three placing kelpies usually end up winning quite the jackpot. this event holds plenty of
        bidding on winning horses and the odds of any newcomers winning.

enjoy your time here at the mideval solstice and enjoy the dancing and food! dont forget about the racing either!

Please remember you are only allowed to own one event kelpie at this time. delete any forms on other kelpies to
        prevent misjudging once you win one, please. Event kelpies do not count with the 3 day cool down ruling.

Artists are allowed to make up to five event kelpies during this period.

- The Kelpie Staff

Next Event: unknown
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐…๐€๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Š๐„๐‹๐๐ˆ๐„๐’ | open |

Postby acronymm » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 am

Mark! Love these โค๏ธ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn โ–ด she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxxโ™ก โ™ก

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐…๐€๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Š๐„๐‹๐๐ˆ๐„๐’ | open |

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu May 30, 2019 4:26 am

MARK

How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
ML 2023!
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me