Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dragon Cats by Guest

Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by Guest

Dragon Cats

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 10:42 am

Home | Adopts | Nursery | Nursery Artist Search | Artist Search | Customs | Discord

What are Dragon Cats? Dragon cats or DCs' are a closed species that closely resemble felines composed of two counterparts. When unfused, they are about the size of regular house cats and when fused, their size ranges from a large house cat to a German Shepard. They are sold to families as pets and must be adopted as pups, as without a bond built between owners and their other counterpart, they won't fuse. Dragon Cats are full grown and able to breed at 4 months of age, able to breed apart or fused. Dragon Cats have no set gender and are able to be whichever one the owner chooses. When breeding, both sides can be either gender as both 'male' and 'female' Dragon Cats have reproductive organs and are able to produce pups.

Adult Dragon Cats are called Hounds
Adolescent Dragon Cats are called Pups/puppies

Rules
1: Dragon Cats are a closed species, to make one you need to fill out a form and to be accepted by one of the staff.
2: Designs cannot be transferred out of the species.
3: Harassing anyone on the thread/Discord will result in a permanent ban.
4: Bans and suspensions are listed when someone is banned or suspended. If you have any questions about why you were suspended or banned, PM one of the staff.
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 29, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Trait guidelines

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:22 am

Standard: Heterochromia, bicolored pelts, lion tails, triangle paw pads, short hair, house cat - Bull Terrier size

Common: Wings, claws, long tail, circle paw pads, chin - neck hair length, Bull Terrier - Siberian Husky size

Uncommon: No wings, No claws, Short tail, heart paw pads, Neck - chest hair length, Siberian Husky - German Shepard Size

Rare: Single color, no tail, custom paw pads, chest - longer hair length, ear fur tufts, larger than a German Shepard

Legendary: Elemental aspects, Scales, No fur, Multiple wings (more than 2, no more than 6) Multiple tails (more than 2, no more than 10), Horns on other places than the head, More than 4 legs (no more than 8), Missing libs (no more than 2 missing), Bones/intestines showing, goop/slimy body parts/floating pieces
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Staff

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:26 am

Last edited by Guest on Thu May 30, 2019 7:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

Strikes, Bans and Suspensions

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:34 am

You get 3 strikes before being suspended if you cause more trouble, or get reported by players, you will be banned.

Strikes: None

Suspensions: None

Bans: None

Report form:
Code: Select all
I need to report a player.
Players username:
What did they do?
What page(s):
Other info:

Report to one of the Mods or myself, action will be taken quickly.
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 29, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Cats Stamps

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 am

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4095331][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344694641930797057/583161754574389253/dc_stamp1.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4095331][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344694641930797057/583349331005014017/ezgif-2-c7c9341a2d92.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4095331][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344694641930797057/583168066888663044/dc_stamp_2.png[/img][/url]

feel free to make stamps !
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dragon Cats Adopt Form

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 am

Copy this and PM it to a staff member.
This adopt form allows (recipients username) to adopt (number of Hounds or sets of Pups). This Form is valid through (Date issued or accepted-up to a week unless a special form). Signed by (staff username)

The recipient must prove that the staff member accepted their slip and allows them to adopt.
The recipient must keep the DC and not sell them. If they wish to sell or readopt their DC, they must contact the staff member that signed their adopt slip. Only once the staff member agrees to let them adopt out their DC or sell them, then and only then can they sell them (for no more than they bought them) or adopt them out.

Users who currently have a valid slip:
Erwin Smith
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Dragon Cats Marking open

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 am

will start working on adopt lines, nursery lines, and artist search !

Dragon Cats

Postby Daisukina » Wed May 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Reserved post so I can make a list of people that I've banned and why
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Cats

Postby kiwipen » Fri May 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Mark.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Cats

Postby Senbonzakura » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 am

mark

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me