My Adoptables from user-made adopts|DNP

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

My Adoptables from user-made adopts|DNP

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Mon May 27, 2019 4:12 am

Figured it would be easier to just put all of my adopts into one thread, instead of individually putting them into multiple threads. Please do not post or steal these adopts as they are for my use only! If you see any of my adopts being used by anyone else, please for the love of God tell me immediately with either a screenshot or link to my adopts being used by someone else in a PM!

Links
Rise|Zodiac Guardians|Terrabites|War|

Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed May 29, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise Adopts| Moonlight clan

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Mon May 27, 2019 4:13 am

History
Moonlight clan was first created by Dustpaw, a rogue Tom cat from the north who ran off into the woods, for the domestic life was not for him. He hid deep in the woods, he has been searching far and wide for his Clan's territory, how he got the name Moonlight clan, was naturally due to being in a meadow, though his clan territory expanded from Moonlight meadow, Moonlight lake, Moonlight mountain, and Moonlight cave. Dustpaw was hoping to make this biggest clan that any clan has known.

main thread
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed May 29, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zodiac Guardian's| Gemini House

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Mon May 27, 2019 4:14 am

There are 12 Zodiac Houses: Aries House, Taurus House, Gemini House, Cancer House, Leo House, Virgo House, Libra House, Scorpio House, Sagittarius House, Capricorn House, Aquarius House and Pisces House. The most ditsquinshed house is the Gemini House, as the elder of the Gemini House made it much brighter than his brethren’s as they did not care too much of how bright their houses are.

main thread
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed May 29, 2019 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terrabites| Planet 6.20

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Mon May 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Planet 6.20 is inhabited for Terrabites. There is no other species on this planet, however, scientist are creating new species on Planet 6.20, the inhabitants are fearful that these scientist will create dangerous creatures. Though, they live together in peace, but what happens if new species are made?

main thread
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed May 29, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WAR| Devon Warren

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue May 28, 2019 7:08 pm

History
Devon Warren was founded by [leader name], he was from a warren from the northern part, however, his captain, became corrupted and outright evil. As the warren numbers went down, he realized, they were being killed off, hunters or the evil captain? He didn’t stick around to find out.

main thread

Huge work in progress
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Children of The Sky| Flight of the Moon

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:17 am

In northern Canada lives the Flight of the Moon pack, they are the children of the moon and listen to her calls. The great leader, Solar, a dark brown canine is the leader of this Flight, his fraction is the Moon.

Flight of the Moon can be hostile towards other flights, but it depends on if they sense that the other flight is dangerous. Flight of the Moon is considered more relaxed and in harmony when it comes to having alliances or even gatherings of the flights to come together. Little is known about how they react as they like to keep to themselves, their territory resides in Moon lake, midnight meadow, moonlight rock and moon cave. The territory is approximately 2000+ squares per mile, as they want to have the biggest flight throughout the lands. The Flight of the Moon pack as many natures ranging from hostility to nurturing, it all depends on how each flight will react to their own. Each member of the Flight of the Moon has different personalities, the most common personalities are; protective, obsessions, loyal, trustworthy, cunning and charming, of course they each have their own flaws depending on their past and personalities. These flaws can range from anger, hate, disgust, and sadness. If one of their members dies, they will howl a sad song together called “mourning is loss”. This song can be heard from miles and miles away, the pitch of their howls is so sad that it makes everyone cry. They also have a war song called “Meet your match”, a song for anger called “Take you down” and a few other songs that they sing. They sometimes like to make new friends or allies, but their mood is pretty iffy and no one should turn their backs on them. Though they seem nurturing and caring, they can be quite deadly, their laws are strict and alliances and friends are even stricter. They will not accept any form of friendship or alliances until the others wanting a friendship or alliance proves that they are trustworthy. If they do not meet the expectations, there will be no friendship or alliance between the two flights. Those caught having a friendship with those that have not met the expectations will be severely punished or exiled from Flight of the Moon. This Flight does not take kindly to any sort of treason and will do whatever it takes to make sure their Flight is safe and secure.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Leaders
Name: Solar
Faction: Moon

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single