invalid url

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

invalid url

Postby dog fangs » Fri May 24, 2019 11:01 am

i keep having a invalid url for my profile pictures i want ta use and i was wondering how i can fix this [im on a device that cant save photos cause of storage prombles so im have ta use urls]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/left]
      xPUT YOUR TRUST IN MEx
      ──────────────────────── ⋯ ──
      'xwell my trust in...
      xxxlyou is like a dog with a broken leg

── ⋯ ────────────────────────

I go by Saint or whatever user I have
      Pronouns are prox/proxself or it/its whichever works 
       [ link ]  [ link ] [ link ]  [ link ]  [ link ]
      ██
      ░░
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dog fangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: invalid url

Postby Celozon » Fri May 24, 2019 11:23 am

Are you certain the URLs you are using are image URLs? As opposed to, page URLs which would probably give you that error because they aren't images. Typically the easiest way to tell is to look at the end of the URL, if it ends in something like .png, .jpg, or .gif, thats a image URL, if it doesn't in that, for example if the end is just a bunch of numbers, thats probably a page URL. If it is a page URL, you can get the image URL by right clicking the image (or if its a phone/mobile device I know on iphones you tap and hold on the image, not sure on other types of phones/mobile devices) and on the menu that pops up should be 'copy image location', 'copy image address', 'copy image URL' or something similar (on a phone/mobile device it might just be 'copy').

If you like you can post the URLs you are trying to use here and we can see if they are correct, and if they are correct why they might not be working, or if they aren't, help you get the correct URL.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: invalid url

Postby dog fangs » Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 pm

ah ok we are working again thanks lol sorry for the questions all time
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/left]
      xPUT YOUR TRUST IN MEx
      'xwell my trust in...
      xxxlyou is like a dog with a broken leg

I go by Saint or whatever user I have
      Pronouns are prox/proxself or it/its whichever works 
       [ link ]  [ link ] [ link ]  [ link ]  [ link ]
      ██
      ░░
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dog fangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me