characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ badgerstone

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 15, 2019 8:51 am

BADGERSTONE

lovers and friends come and they go

where you gonna be when the money run low?

name: badgerkit badgerpaw badgerstone

interest/mate: amberrose

kin: blackfur (father), foxclaw (mother),
doekit (sister), batpaw (brother)

bio: the warrior was born into the clan to blackfur and foxclaw, along with his two siblings, doekit &
batkit. his father had been recovering from his wounds in an earlier battle before they were born, and
he had only seen the kits once before he had passed, the injuries being too severe. his sister had only
for a few sunrises after that, simply growing weaker. batpaw and badgerpaw had lived to become new
apprentices, his mother had fell ill a moon afterwards and she had only went downhill from there. his
brother had went to starclan in the same way his father had, injuries in battle. he had tried his best
for his family, but all of them had left him. three moons after becoming a warrior, a fox trap had torn
his leg so badly that he would no longer be able to use it. after he was healed, it took some time for
him to relearn how to be a warrior again.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ pearkit

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 23, 2019 4:20 pm

PEARKIT

i've been watching you, dad, ain't that cool

i wanna be like you

name: pearkit pearpaw peardust

kin: gingertail (biological father),
willowheart (mother),
petalkit (sister), pikekit (brother)

bio: a lot of this kit’s history will be unknown due to him being a kit, but he was born to willowheart
and gingertail, along with his two siblings named petalkit and pikekit. despite his biological father, he
will believe that flintriver is their father and will act just like him. he tends to be more adaptable than
his brother, pikekit, although he can be quite quirky most of the time. with cats he doesn't know, he
can be very meek, but if his parents ask him for something, he will be very cooperative.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ waspfern

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 24, 2019 2:30 pm

WASPFERN

feeling so high but too far away to hold me

you know i'm the one who put you up there

name: wasp waspfern

ex-mates: falconheart

kits: eagle (son), rabbit (son)

kin: red (father), cloudy (mother),
midnight (sister)

bio: the new warrior was originally born to a couple of rogues, along with her only sister, midnight. she
had always been alright, and her family had as well. until she had met a clan cat named falconheart and
she had eventually grown closer to him with each passing day. but she had grown a little too close to him
and when he had asked her and her family to attack a patrol and kill the deputy, she had vouched for her
new mate, forcing her family to agree. so he had it all planned out, and even brought other clan cats for
his witnesses without notifying his mate and her family. so they attacked and although they had achieved
their goal, they had lost severely. she hadn't realized her family had passed until she was trapped into a
corner by several clan cats and had barely got away in the first place. she hadn't known she was expecting
when she fought in the battle, and eventually had to deliver her kits alone. when her mate had finally met
her once more, she told him, and he told her that he was deputy. she left, and has never returned to that
clan since, but she had decided to join a new one recently.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ jaythroat

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:44 am

I'D PROBABLY STILL ADORE YOU WITH YOUR HANDS AROUND MY NECK
OR I DID LAST TIME I CHECKED

jaythroat happens to be a sweet tom, always trying to help everyone else, and it usually leads to him over
    working himself, and getting upset with himself when he can't help. he really is an absolute sweetheart, he
    prefers to take the chores most cats don't like so they won't have to. he does tend to be more cautious when
    it comes to his heart however, due to how his last one had hurt him badly, leaving a large scar on his throat
    before he became a warrior, causing his name. and even when that had happened, he had still loved her very
    much and had only snapped out of it when he went to her and she finally left him. he will try his best though
    to cheer someone up, but if they would rather to be alone, he would listen and leave them be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - jaythroat
xxxxgender - tom
xxxxage - 34 moons

xxxxrank - warrior

xxxxmother - hawksong
xxxxfather - beechtail
xxxxbrothers - owlpaw
xxxxsisters - robinpoppy

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - open
xxxxex-mate - iris
xxxxkits - none/hurt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ robinpoppy

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxI MUST BE DREAMING
xxCAUSE I SEE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME

she is as kind as her brother, but definitely not as much of a pushover and she is usually quite confident, she
    has a tendency to be very hardworking, she is always trying to refill the prey pile before anyone wakes up as
    a nice surprise. she is also quite the romantic to whoever she likes and she is much more open to others than
    her brother, jaythroat, usually is. she is usually outgoing and she does try to be as friendly as she can to some
    cats despite her being on the best of terms with them. she is, for the most part, very optimistic: she does try
    to look for the good things. but sometimes she has a habit of preferring to spend time with her family as hard
    working as she tends to be, she likes some time to spend with her daughter and her brothers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - robinpoppy
xxxxgender - she-cat
xxxxage - 26 moons

xxxxrank - warrior

xxxxmother - hawksong
xxxxfather - troutfin
xxxxbrothers - jaythroat,
xxxxowlpaw
xxxxsisters - none/hurt

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - open
xxxxex-mate - nightclaw
xxxxkits - magpiepaw

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by believe-hwu on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ magpiepaw

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 pm

FEEL THE PULSE FROM MY VEINS LIKE A FIGHTER
I'M THE RUSH LIKE THE HEAT FROM THE FIRE

she is not as kind as her mother or her uncle, but she is most definitely as confident as her. she's usually very
    honest, a little too honest as her father would tell her. she doesn't take after her mother when it comes down
    to her working ethic, as she doesn't like to stop when she probably should. she will overwork herself if no one
    stops her. if and when she does upset someone, she would rather choke on a piece of prey than apologize. she
    does her best tracking something and fighting as she tends to get a little impatient when hunting. even though
    she's not the best at conversing with others, she does like to be around others even though she won't admit it.
    one of her main goals is to be a great warrior like her father had been, as he is who she wants to be like.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - magpiepaw
xxxxname to be - magpienose
xxxxgender - she-cat
xxxxage - 9 moons

xxxxrank - apprentice

xxxxmother - robinpoppy
xxxxfather - nightclaw
xxxxbrothers - none
xxxxsisters - mudkit

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - none
xxxxex-mate - none
xxxxkits - none/hurt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ owlpaw

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

IT NEVER GOES THE WAY THAT YOU PLANNED
SUCCESS IS A DOOR THAT ALWAYS SLAMS

he isn't as blunt as his niece is but he can be, he tends to think very practically, taking after his mother when
    it comes to that. he is usually quiet and reserved to many others as he doesn't know them well enough to open
    up to them. he can't track as easily as some can but due to his smaller stature, he does surprisingly well when
    he hunts and fights. he tends to be more of a realist than an optimist like his older sister, and will always think
    of negative things before he will of positive things. despite that, he does try to become a good warrior and he
    is as hardworking as his niece. he is very loyal to his clan and his family, and doesn't like to go against them at
    all. he will be named owlfang for his good fighting and hunting ability.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - owlpaw
xxxxname to be - owlfang
xxxxgender - tom
xxxxage - 12 moons

xxxxrank - apprentice

xxxxmother - hawksong
xxxxfather - parsleyfoot
xxxxbrothers - jaythroat
xxxxsisters - robinpoppy

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - none
xxxxex-mate - none
xxxxkits - none/hurt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ cloudpaw

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 am

xxCAUSE I FEEL LIKE I'M THE WORST
xxSO I ALWAYS ACT LIKE I'M THE BEST

he isn't the smartest cat in the clan and he knows it, but he does try to be a good apprentice for his mother
    as he was born into the clan, and hasn't known anything else. he does get a bit insecure about himself as he
    knows that a lot of other cats are better than him. around most of the clan he tries to hide that part and he
    gets very playful and upbeat usually. he puts up a front that he's very confident and happy, and he hopes not
    many notice it. he has never met his father but he does wonder sometimes what happened to his parents as
    his mother doesn't like to mention him at all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - cloudpaw
xxxxname to be - cloudhawk
xxxxgender - tom
xxxxage - 7 moons

xxxxrank - apprentice

xxxxmother - bathaze
xxxxfather - prince
xxxxbrothers - crowpaw
xxxxsisters - none

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - none
xxxxex-mate - none
xxxxkits - none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by believe-hwu on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ crowpaw

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:37 am

xxI MIGHT NOT BE ENOUGH FOR YOU
xxBUT I'M ENOUGH FOR ME

he is usually a pretty calm-tempered cat, except when he notices the looks his mother gets for not being born
    into the clan. he can get surprisingly angry with it, but he hasn't lashed out for it just yet. he is more sure of
    himself than his brother, and doesn't get as insecure as him. he has met his father once but he wants nothing
    to do with him as he knows what prince had done to his mother, and yearns to be so much more than what is
    expected of him. he is hardworking and gets restless if he's not able to do much, even if it's only something
    small or disliked like changing soiled nests.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - crowpaw
xxxxname to be - crowfoot
xxxxgender - tom
xxxxage - 7 moons

xxxxrank - apprentice

xxxxmother - bathaze
xxxxfather - prince
xxxxbrothers - cloudpaw
xxxxsisters - none

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - none
xxxxex-mate - none
xxxxkits - none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ bathaze

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:52 am

xxWITH EVERY HEARTBEAT I HAVE LEFT
xxI'LL DEFEND YOUR EVERY BREATH

she tends to be very cautious especially with her kits, caring less for her own safety and more for theirs. she
    would give her own life for her sons without hesitation. she is incredibly grateful to the clan for giving her &
    her kits a home, and is very loyal to her sons. she tends to guarded with her heart, always thinking for them
    instead of herself. she doesn't trust as easily as some others due to how her ex-mate had hurt her before she
    knew she was expecting the kits.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxname - bathaze
xxxxgender - she-cat
xxxxage - 29 moons

xxxxrank - warrior

xxxxmother - thunder
xxxxfather - tiger
xxxxbrothers - none
xxxxsisters - aspen

xxxxcrush - open
xxxxmate - none