Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

HOU.ND-Open for Marks! by BornFromAshes

Artist BornFromAshes [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

HOU.ND-Open for Marks!

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu May 23, 2019 5:49 am

RULES》《ADVANCEMENT CHART》《EVENTS》《ARCHIVE

Several years ago, an unidentified object hit earth. Scientists and government officials rushed to the scene, uncovering scattered remains of a terrestrial creature--its natural body decimated in the crash. Carefully filing the parts into bags, they took the technological parts to Area 51, where the recreation process began.

Finally, the prototype was revealed, entitled 'HOU.ND 00", it was the first reconstructed terrestrial on earth, and it was a hit.

Now, the corporation CAIN INC. is producing HOU.NDs for the public, but it is not a perfect recreation. Many HOU.NDs have to go unsold due to inconsistencies and mutations, and those with mutations are often quarantined for the rest of their existences... Although many go unheard of from those chambers, and are often found missing. Those sold are affectionately called 'Radio Dogs' due to their ability to mimic song beats and sometimes lyrics, though none of them are capable of speech like the prototype. They are essentially pets with great technological advancements, enabling humans to use them daily as they do their phones, although maintenance is required for them. You must assure your HOU.ND is charged properly, assure it does not feed into static, and most of all, do not get your HOU.ND wet. They are not designed for underwater use, as much technology is not created for use with liquid.
Get your HOU.ND today!
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 18 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽RULES☾

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu May 23, 2019 5:50 am

General Guidelines wrote:☾ HOU.NDs are a closed species. You are not allowed to make your own without the use of a MYO slot.
☾ Adopts which were freely won or traded cannot be sold for currency of any kind. However, paid for adopts or MYOs can be sold for currency, but notify me first before reselling.
☾ You are not allowed to 'pre-make' designs for profit of any kind. You can design adopts for those who commission you to--they must have a MYO slot--but creation in advance for publicity or profit is not allowed.

☽ Negativity / Harassment to anyone in the HOU.ND family is not allowed.
☽ All CS rules are applied and must be complied with.
☽ Repeated infractions against CS and HOU.ND rules will result in a ban from the group.
☽ Banned users forfeit communication and activity in the HOU.ND community. If the infraction is serious enough, the user's HOU.ND's will be confiscated and readopted out.
☽ By participating in HOU.ND events and or adopting HOU.NDs, you are agreeing to comply with all HOU.ND rules and regulations.

HOU.ND Guidelines wrote:✧You may not change your HOU.ND's design significantly without express permission from BornFromAshes. Small changes, such as nail color, slight pattern changes (to simplify) are allowed without permission. Extreme changes such as palette swaps, eye color/metal color changes and significant pattern changes are restricted without permission.
✧HOU.NDs can only be traded for other HOU.NDs right now.
✧HOU.NDs must be owned for 14 days before being traded.
✧HOU.ND traits may be changed after winning special events--but major, trait skipping changes are disallowed (I.E, common to rare, uncommon to Celestial, Celestial to Mutant)
✧HOU.NDs must have their traits listed--including the commonality ranking.
✧Currently, you are limited to 11 HOU.NDs per person.

Strike and Ban Policies wrote:✘Strikes are on a strict policy, but there is forgiveness for those without anymore incidents. If you have one strike and go for two months without another incident, the strike will be unmarked.
✘Users with one strike are not permitted to trade their HOU.NDs, strike two, they are not allowed to participate in events or gain anymore HOU.NDs from adopts. Strike three is a permanent ban.

I am a forgiving person. If you sincerely want to rejoin and not cause trouble or use harassment tactics, you will be allowed back into the group.

N/A
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu May 23, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ADVANCEMENTS☾

Required traits; Adaptor 'USB' tail, Energy 'bumps' along neck and back, sound-mimicking capabilities, connection to electronic devices (either wirelessly or through adaptor tail)

Free traits; Ear shape, tail length, claw length, face shape, energy bump shapes, eye color, sclera color, paw pad color, blood color, fur length, hairstyle

Exceptions to free traits; Cannot have more than one set of ears, cannot have more than one tail, claws cannot be abnormally colored, face cannot be anything but canine--this includes wolves, foxes, etc. Energy bumps cannot merge or be larger that demonstrated. Blood cannot be black, white, rainbow, more than two colors, 'gradient' between colors, or any other substance--as these are mutations of the blood.

Level 1 (Basic advancements);●◌◌◌◌
Mechanical 'sound enchancing' ears, minor robotic joints, minor metal teeth enhancements, display/screen portions of the face (Nose, bridge, forehead, lower chin, etc.)

Level 2 (Common advancements);●●◌◌◌
Display/Screen eyes, 'nightlight' adjustments (Energy bumps will now glow), robotic paws, firefly tail (usually for children's amusement), shiny antennae/lengths of fur

Level 3 (Pricey advancements); ●●●◌◌
Display chest, wireless connections, robotic limb (usually one, if lost on the animal previously), antennae

Level 4 (Meta advancements) ●●●●◌ Display face (viewed on 00), robotic limbs (consisting of natural or unnatural paws), Mechanical wing extensions (Incapable of flight, for decoration), 'split' extensions (meaning dual purpose, especially for limbs)

Level 5 (Celestial advancements) ●●●●● Complete robotic body, large energy bumps, aerodynamic body, wing extensions(capable of flight), extra bionic limbs, Display sides, complete display underside (Sides, chest, belly) Display legs (front shoulder portion and haunches), 'halo' display screen (Capable of light displaying, very advanced tech)

KNOWN MUTATIONS

Blood color, blood substance (Can be jelly, goop, etc), multiple natural limbs, extreme claws, raptor toes, split adaptor tails, corruptor cables, corruptor frequencies, mood influencing, cracked screens

Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽EVENTS☾

None yet!
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ARCHIVE☾

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu May 23, 2019 5:51 am

Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HOU.ND {OPEN FOR MARKS}

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu May 23, 2019 12:28 pm

BornFromAshes

My pets