Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby Obius » Sun May 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Pets with old school tv or radio antennas would be cool. Like deer with those aluminum roof arrows as antlers. One could even have a satelite dish! They would be metallic and beige plastic with designs of wires, screens, speakers, knobs, and lights on the antennae and control board. They arent specifically centered around television. Just transmission and receiver equipment in general. They could even have visible waves from the transmitting ones. Design is technology but can be any era of time.

Also a pet based on types of files or notepads. With ring clips along their back to hold their papers inside. Since its paper, its alot of freedom to color and layer paper types.

Oh and we need a crystal dog. But the crystal is see through with colored flat polygon like designs. Think Starovski Crystals.

Lost colors litter. Based on running inks. Litter has wet inks that run and drip off of the pet as they grow. Can be black & white, greyscale, or rainbow inks. But the twist is they are dripping wet at full grown stage.

Tunnel lights litter. A series of pets with a tunnel design at night. Tunnel can be straight or side view. Tunnel can be for cars, people, or just natural phenomenon. Like orange sodium lights on a desolate road, lit blue trees on an empty park walkway, or glowy green fireflies froming a path into a dark and scary forest, its alot of potential for some very cool visuals. This one might be hard due to the potential for alot of detail needed. The idea I had is a mysterious eerie feel of uncertainty. But can be whimsical like for a wedding or Christmas. Tunnels are pretty versatile for conveying emotion. Just depends on composition, scenery and lighting.
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orcavaporeon » Tue May 21, 2019 7:01 am

Some more okapi and orca pets!
orcavaporeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Tue May 21, 2019 7:09 am

how about pets that symbolize cake? I know it's silly but it'd be so cute. they could have a mane made out of icing, their bodies could be "layered" with certain colours/textures. maybe some of them could have sprinkles on them xp maybe like chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, funfetti etc. that would be so cute!!
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Tue May 21, 2019 7:18 am

Maybe some dogs inspired by an arcade carpet/aesthetic?
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bryalba » Wed May 22, 2019 9:34 am

I would love to see more "traditional" breeds of dogs and would even buy C$ for another litter like this
Also I would love Pride inspired dogs for pride month this year. They don't have to be that obvious just maybe pets using the colors.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

Bryalba
Introvert, Asexual,
Nurodivergent.
Loves Collies, Books.
and Sheep

└───────────┘
x
x
┌──────┐

└──────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘

Dreamie
Bryalba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Wed May 22, 2019 3:17 pm

ooo how about country pride pets! maybe have a large group of pets released with symbols/colours representing different countries? like Sweden can be light blue and yellow, with maybe cute antlers to represent a moose; America could be red white and blue with an eagle print on it somewhere, or have wings, or something like that, etc.!

I know we're not really supposed to suggest "new species," but I would looooove to see a penguin at some point on cs! maybe there could be some sort of winter event that introduces some new species or something? that would be super cool! I know there are some "penguin" coloured pets already, but I think an actual penguin would be super cute ^^
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⋆⋆⋆ » Mon May 27, 2019 11:24 pm

this doggo with
this one!
⋆ ★ ⋆
╒═════╕
sayd
╘═════╛
⋆⋆⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Tue May 28, 2019 6:11 am

ĸιттιe wrote:
ooo how about country pride pets! maybe have a large group of pets released with symbols/colours representing different countries? like Sweden can be light blue and yellow, with maybe cute antlers to represent a moose; America could be red white and blue with an eagle print on it somewhere, or have wings, or something like that, etc.!

I know we're not really supposed to suggest "new species," but I would looooove to see a penguin at some point on cs! maybe there could be some sort of winter event that introduces some new species or something? that would be super cool! I know there are some "penguin" coloured pets already, but I think an actual penguin would be super cute ^^

yess
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:49 am

Here's a potential idea for a future set of store pets. Perhaps Nick could whip up a batch of Nick store pets for us, i don't think i have ever seen a Nick store pet set before, that would be awesome! ^^
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Jordan » Wed May 29, 2019 8:58 am

Maybe some more real life dog breed inspired pets? I'd love to see some Spitz/Keeshond/Pomeranian ones.

They would definitely require quite some lineart edits because of all the fluff though.

[size=85]
Benji, November 5th, 2002 - July 19th, 2018

[/size]
'Jordan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me