Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Koshei Dragons Adopts (Rewards program Pg 2 ) by Zuppe

Based on Click to view
Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Koshei Dragons Adopts (Rewards program Pg 2 )

Postby Zuppe » Wed May 22, 2019 2:43 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Kᴏsʜᴇɪ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs

Lines by me

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Links:

Fanclub
[url=wip]Nursery[/url]
[url]Pound[/url]
[url=wip]Custom Thread[/url]
[url=wip]Revamp Thread[/url]
DeviantART
[url=wip]Archive[/url]

What are Koshei Dragons wrote:
Koshei Dragons are furry amphibians that live mostly on deserted island beaches and near coral reefs. The orbs hanging from it's head like an angler fish have different powers per color and emit a mystical Myst that trails around it's legs, orb and tail. Koshei dragons can grow up to the size of a great Dane and can be as tiny as a Chihuahua in kit-hood.

These dragons are extremely intelligent, and can live in suburban areas and cities easily. They live in packs or families of up to five or more and the dragons are naturally family oriented and very sociable creatures as well. They are capable of learning many languages and forming coherent relationships with other species, even sometimes living with other species as well.
Polyamory is very common in the species and a dragon can have up to four mates at one time, Because of this its very common for a koshei to have two kits per breeding. In rare cases, even triplets and quadruplets can be had.

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oʀʙ Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs﹕

Red - Can heat up water surrounding it to a boiling point. On dry land, can create fire.
Blue - Can freeze water surrounding it to ice. On dry land, control water and create snow/ice
Green - Can grow sea life. Refurbish damaged coral reefs. On dry land, grow plant life.
Yellow - Creation of light. Can emit electricity. On dry land, can create lightening and storms.
Orange - Telekinesis. Can move objects with mind from place to place. Mind control.
Purple - Alters reality to create illusions of beauty, power, wealth...anything the victims mind wishes for the most.
Pink - Creation of beauty, and color. Unlike purple, could actually make anyone or anything beautiful.
Brown - Time. Can turn back or forward time, change daylight to nighttime.
White - Can heal the sick and revive the dead up to four hours after death.
Black - Destruction and death. Can sicken victims with it's myst and use the orb to kill
Grey - The rarest colored orb. Can both heal the sick and make others ill. can revive the dead and kill others. The grey orb a mixture of the white and the black orbs. (only ask first if you wish to have a grey orb)

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I had these lines in my oekaki for about a year now. decided to make them an oekaki species. The species has been around since 2013 but have been revived.....many many times after dying off for a while. These will stay up, and if they gain attention, then I'll open up an artist/mod search!
Last edited by Zuppe on Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koshei Dragons Adopts (Open)

Postby Zuppe » Wed May 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Announcements;;
supernovacity wrote:
    we're in the process of making a new and proper rarity chart for edits, so while you wait, here's our current rarity charts!
    for tail edits, for ear edits, and for hair edits!
    please bear with us while we try to get kosheis back up and running again! there's some traits we haven't listed that we'd like to list, and maybe a few rarities we'd like to change, so this isn't set in stone, but zuppe and i thought it'd be nice to give you guys an idea of what you can expect! <3

::Staff::

Owner:
Zuppe

Co-Owner:
Supernovacity

Mods: none yet

Artists:
kiri.
Nervousdog
Niiaru

----------------------------

Thread rules in general;;

1. Be nice, where will this thread go if it's all spammed up with fighting? Deleted that's where.
2. No complaining if you didn't get the one you wanted, it's brings everyone down. You'll win one eventually. ;w;
3. We appreciate your help, but try not to mini mod.
4. Do not bribe the artists. You will either get a ban or a suspension.
5. You may own unlimited Koshei dragons! But there is a cooldown limit of 5 dragons per month (not including nursery)
6. Please, just use your common sense.
7. If you feel like the comment might get you in trouble, it most likely will
8. Have fun!

Artist rules;;

1. You must make at least 1 design per week unless a situation arises where you can't under special circumstances. Be sure to inform me if a situation does arise.
2. Please let me know if you're not able to be active or continue as a artist.
3. If you have at least 5 unadopted Koshei's do not make any more until they get adopted!
4. Ask me before using special orb colors
5. Make sure to know all the Koshei information before you make an adopt.
6. Make sure to count the Koshei numbers correctly.
7. Orb color, eye color, paw bean color and tongue color all must match! no different colors please.

Artists may make unlimited premade Kosheis, and customs for themselves.

Guest Artist Rules;;

1. You must be accepted by me before you're counted as a guest artist.
2. You're spot is not first come, first serve. I choose from how good of a designer/artist you are.
3. If your designs are liked enough, you may become a permanent artist. But this is not guaranteed.
4. You may make two premades and one custom as a guest artist.
5. You may be a guest artist for two weeks, or until the next round of GA slots open.
6. If you already have a custom, you may not make yourself one. You'll make three premades instead
7. No special Orb Colors (such as Grey or rainbow)

How to Adopt a Koshei;;

First, you must click on the oekaki version of a Dragon that you have decided you want to adopt. After this, you will look at the description and see what form you must fill out in order to compete for this dragon of your liking. These forms may include contests of anything from writing a story, creating the best name, making art, or even posting first! Hopefully you will be able to find your own very lovely Koshei soon by following these instructions.

~
Last edited by Zuppe on Tue May 28, 2019 6:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Wed May 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Big big mark omg <3

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm

marking <3
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredddd » Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Mark

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed May 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Oh gosh these are cute!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me